Best Fighter in the Game

fightking

His stuff looks good--but I would seriously question how his other skills are in a sparring only gym. You should sign him up to a Quick Fight at least to see if he's the real deal.

Come on, be fair... He hasn't fought yet and you haven't seen all the fighters in the game. So it's hard to tell whether he's the most skilled/best fighter in the game.

It's a shame your guy isn't a heavyweight, since I've got a Muay Thai/BJJ Purple Belt who is 2-0-0. He probably doesn't match your guy in gym time since I ran him out of money buying all those awesome shirts >_> but still, a 2-0 BJJ Purple Belt with 2 submission victories impresses me more than a guy with a BJJ Purple Belt and some awesome posters of himself in the gym.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone should offer him a contract for 1 fight giving him plenty of money for travel expenses. I would even help sponsor his travel costs.

Lets make this fight happen!!!!!!!!

While I don't think they're nessecarilly the best fighters--I think it's a great idea for a training regimine, and the results speak for themselves. As I've stated previously though, there are some skills that you'll need coaches for--which I suppose you can supplement by leaving the gym for periods and coming back--which I think you've stated that you have done that on occasion.

I wish I had thought of it in the beginning--to create fighters with similar strengths so they could feed of each other--but I really hadn't thought too much of it until a couple months ago.