Beach Fights International Smack Talk Thread

Beach Fights International

This is the place to talk smack about fights that are coming up and fights that have already happened. feel free to issue challenges and if the fighter you challenge accepts the challenge we will make it happen. I really dont mind foul language just try not to be too evil with the bad words. other than that i hope you guys enjoy the use of this thread

Zen Budha's Statement

First off I would like to congratulate The Drunk on his win over God Zilla. I feel bad though for I am going to take that belt away from him so fast he won't be able to celebrate having it. Sure he won the title but I wasn't impressed. His gameplan is obviously to take it to the ground and submit his opponents but he would never be able to submit me. My Jiu-Jitsu is far superior to his and it will be him that is tapping on the 29th.

I, Big Tom (12337), The Sheriff of the Imposter Police, am calling out Mirko Co Crop (12855). Being a fan of Cro Cop, I feel it is my duty beat Fo Crop senseless for hi jacking a perfectly good name.

well when the fight takes place i challange you to a name their nickname battle. loser changes their nickname to what the winner says until after the losers next fight, deal? also to the powers that be, i just want to bust heads so if there is room until the mirko fight please put me in.

well when the fight takes place i challange you to a name their nickname battle. loser changes their nickname to what the winner says until after the losers next fight, deal? also to the powers that be, i just want to bust heads so if there is room until the mirko fight please put me in.

You got yourself a deal

There's some new thugs in town and they're here to kick some american ass. 3 members of TEAM VANDAL just arrived from CANADA, signed contracts with BFI and are willing to take on all challengers. Don't worry we won't be here long, after we win the titles we'll probaly go back North to fight real men.

Mickey (Murder) Murdoch midlwght

Axel (Axeman) Excel Hvywght

Alvan (Boots) Kerrigan

" When in Doubt Knock 'em Out."

Al Van dal

Tambir mahheb deserves a title shot. It's time to see a striker with the belt.

You'll get a title shot after on more win your next in line. I'm real excited to see this fighter evolve he's got great potential!

- Mr. BoJangles

Thats a bet boys I can't wait to see how this one unfolds. Tell you guys what the winner of this fight will get a title shot!

-Mr. Bojangles

There's some new thugs in town and they're here to kick some american ass. 3 members of TEAM VANDAL just arrived from CANADA, signed contracts with BFI and are willing to take on all challengers. Don't worry we won't be here long, after we win the titles we'll probaly go back North to fight real men.

Mickey (Murder) Murdoch midlwght

Axel (Axeman) Excel Hvywght

Alvan (Boots) Kerrigan

" When in Doubt Knock 'em Out."

Al Van dal

We are happy to have you all in our org. Welcome and feel free to contact me if you need anything.

-Mr. BoJangles

One last thing does anyone here have the stomach to take on Sultan at BFI4... i've almost sent a few fight offers but i feel bad putting anyone in the cage with that animal.

You'll get a title shot after on more win your next in line. I'm real excited to see this fighter evolve he's got great potential!

- Mr. BoJangles

So no titleshot for Mahheb?? Too bad mate! But when Miller kicks his ass, Does Miller get the title shot?

So no titleshot for Mahheb?? Too bad mate! But when Miller kicks his ass, Does Miller get the title shot?

Ouch if we arent careful Onne is going to have a monopoly on the titles in BFI. the winner of the Mukesha-Bayman fight gets the next crack at the Title but the winner of this fight gets the very next chance at it. Good Luck to both of you im very excited to see how this one pans out as both fighters are serious competitors!

-Mr. BoJangles

One last thing does anyone here have the stomach to take on Sultan at BFI4... i've almost sent a few fight offers but i feel bad putting anyone in the cage with that animal.

[/quote

Sultan?? Who the hell is that?

My fighters Murdoch would be happy to make him a "sleeping sultan".

Al Van dal

[/quote

Sultan?? Who the hell is that?

My fighters Murdoch would be happy to make him a "sleeping sultan".

Al Van dal

Looks like we found another challenger that intends to take down Sultan "KING" Ramirez

I'm going to set this as the Main Event for BFI 5!

-Mr. BoJangles

My man, Cam Sizzle, is ready for any challenge you throw at him.

Cameron "Lake Show" Sizzle Middleweight

Ole Cam Sizzle a very promising young fighter i will get you in BFI 5 im not sure with who but i cant wait to see this guy tear into an opponent

Kool, after Murdoch makes the Sultan sleep he can make the Sizzle fizzle.

Mickey Murdoch always on the prowl for confrontation i love it! It's going to take a tough man to take down 3-0 Mickey!

Morozevich gave his last opponent 90 GnP shots. This time he wants an even 100.

Morozevich and his opponent Co are both 1-0... this looks like its gonna get ugly as both fighters seem very tough. Good luck to both of you!

Morozevich gave his last opponent 90 GnP shots. This time he wants an even 100.

tough words for a fighter who has only one fight so far... at the end of the day you never did finish that white belt yeah?

tough words for a fighter who has only one fight so far... at the end of the day you never did finish that white belt yeah?

Ouch! those words sting like diping your dick in a bucket of acid! we'll see who ends up on top of this match as this is turning into somewhat of a bad blood match!

Ouch! those words sting like diping your dick in a bucket of acid! we'll see who ends up on top of this match as this is turning into somewhat of a bad blood match!

i'm just saying the truth... 90 ground strikes on a white belt... he's a bluebelt for crying out loud

don't tell me he likes to punish them and all that, my guess is the whitebelt dude had a solid chin or he hits like a gurl...

-MacaCo

Beach Fight fans, Fighters and specifically DeJesus:

I just got back from hanging out with Onne Stokman and wow... he looks to be in the best shape i've seen him in, he is really taking this title fight seriously. here is a brief little bit that was said during our meeting:

"just wanna say that Stokman is going to grab that title, Dejesus is a good boxer and wrestler, but a wrestler is nothing without his legs. and that is exactly where he is going to get hurt! and just when he is going to think his left leg can fall off anytime i will punish his right leg. And there after i will finish it off with a nice highkick from hell! (no Crocop style, But Peter Aerts style!!!)"

on a different note he did have respect and some kind words for DeJesus:

"But Dejesus is a good fighter so i wish him all the luck in his next fights and im sure he will be a big player in that weightdivision as well."

there you have it ladies and gentleman Onne Stokman looks to punish his opponent through the whole fight! i cant wait to see these two outstanding fighters go at it at Battle at the Beach!

-Mr. BoJangles

Was Mac even in the cage for his fight with Morozevich?

15 minute fight - Mac does 2 actions. TWO.

(and they both miss.)

I'm not one to take sides on a decision that goes sour but the judges were obviously sleep maybe we can arrange a rematch if your both interested in finishing this fight? Thats why im a firm believer in never leaving fights in the judges hands. we can go one of two ways we can move on with both of your careers and forget about it or we can arrange a rematch in the future to finish this fight.

Mr. BoJangles