Beach Fights International Smack Talk Thread

A big congrats to all out champs here at BFI. Congrats to all the winners at Battle on the Beach the event was a success. Advantage XXX nutrition has sent out Sponsorship offers to our champs and the fight of the night winner. I try to keep all managers and fighters as active as possible but if for some reason i overlook a fighter please dont hesitate to pm me and let me know about it! Like i said in a mass pm i sent to all the managers if i have to i will run 2 events per week i just wanted to make sure i wasnt over working the fighters and allowing them time to rest and train. :training2:

NOW LETS GET SOME SMACK TALKING GOING ON I WANT TO SEE FIGHTERS CALLING OUT OTHER FIGHTERS AND I WANNA HEAR WHAT YOUR GONNA DO TO THEM AND TELL US ALL HOW MUCH OF A PUSS YOUR OPPONENT IS! Or just discuss gameplan and be the respectable honorable fighter and recognize your opponents good side. either way lets get this thread poppin again! :mf_popcorn1:

Was Mac even in the cage for his fight with Morozevich?

15 minute fight - Mac does 2 actions. TWO.

(and they both miss.)

hahaha Morozevich took Mac down in the opening seconds and ended up in mount instantaneously, landed a lot of shots from the mount but wasn't able to finish. he tried to take MacaCo down in two other rounds but they all got stuffed, Mac was already injured from the barrange in the 1st so he really didn't do anything in the latter 2 rounds

i know MacaCo lost that fight but the judges saw a draw, yep a rematch would be nice. he got humbled in that fight but never again will he get a beating like that

THE CHAMP IS IN THE HOUSE !

It gives me great pleasure to introduce your NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - 'DYNAMITE' DOUGLAS DEJESUS

'I would like to thank Mr BoJangles for the title shot and look forward to defending this title against all challangers but be warned you will find out why they call me 'Dynamite'.

KABOOOOMMM BABY ! I WILL BLOW YOU AWAY !

Bring on the next victim !

Douglas Dejesus

hahaha Morozevich took Mac down in the opening seconds and ended up in mount instantaneously, landed a lot of shots from the mount but wasn't able to finish. he tried to take MacaCo down in two other rounds but they all got stuffed, Mac was already injured from the barrange in the 1st so he really didn't do anything in the latter 2 rounds

i know MacaCo lost that fight but the judges saw a draw, yep a rematch would be nice. he got humbled in that fight but never again will he get a beating like that

Ok, Morozevich has 2 fights left under contract. I'd like the next one against someone else, and then the last can be a rematch.

Mac needs a break anyway - those 16 day injuries hurt.

Ok, Morozevich has 2 fights left under contract. I'd like the next one against someone else, and then the last can be a rematch.

Ok we have a grudge match ..... Morozevich will have his last contracted fight against mac, this should be interesting i'll find a way to up the ante on this fight maybe a bigger than usual sign bonus for the winner or a huge sponsorship from Advantage XXX Nutrition or maybe a combo of the two.

on another note Not trying to sould like a total plug for Advantage XXX Nutrition but you guys that arent using supplements for your fighters should really consider it. the pops come way faster when you train on supplements. Keep the Smack talk coming you guys i love it and it makes for a better build up to the fights that are coming up.

ok, Mac's last fight in his contract would be against Morozevich, let's make it a war this time!

I cant wait to see the rematch! Congrats to all the winners at fights for freedom and for the less fortunate don't be discouraged even i dont have a perfect record :suicide_anim: you cant win them all. For all fighters who are on your last fight on contract with BFI please let me know as i would love to keep you in my org. :smile_anim: If you would like a fight on one of our cards pm me or if you want to do a quick fight with QFC let me know and i'll make it happen. i would love any feedback on all the "improves" and "sustains" you think about BFI all the things you think should change and all the things that are going good so i can make this the best org for you guys. we are all here for fun and i want to help keep this as fun as possible. with that being said im very excited about our july 19th event its at the hyashi lounge for the first time ever and im looking to put some big fights on that card.

THE CHAMP IS IN THE HOUSE !

It gives me great pleasure to introduce your NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - 'DYNAMITE' DOUGLAS DEJESUS

'I would like to thank Mr BoJangles for the title shot and look forward to defending this title against all challangers but be warned you will find out why they call me 'Dynamite'.

KABOOOOMMM BABY ! I WILL BLOW YOU AWAY !

Bring on the next victim !

Douglas Dejesus

AXEMAN NOT IMPRESSED

When reached at The Imperial Combat Club Excel had this to say about The current champ and his upcoming title fight. " De Jesus is a good fighter kinda one dimensional though, his fights always go to the ground because thats the only place he's comfortable and he's been fighting guys who let him dictate where the fight happens. Not gonna happen this time, he's in with a superior fighter, one who's gonna put him in a world of hurt and expose his limited game. We're gonna find out real quick how this cheese champ reacts when he's knocked on his ass. The bully is about to be bullied. I mean as far as I'm concerned he's got a lot of nerve calling himself dynamite when his only KO happened on the ground because of a cut, he's about as explosive as a fart.This guy is scared shitless to stand and trade but this time it's not up to him". Asked for a prediction he replied " De Jesus will be lucky if he lives through this one"

So much for the theory that all Canadians are nice Eh!

AXEMAN NOT IMPRESSED

[/size]When reached at The Imperial Combat Club Excel had this to say about The current champ and his upcoming title fight. " De Jesus is a good fighter kinda one dimensional though, his fights always go to the ground because thats the only place he's comfortable and he's been fighting guys who let him dictate where the fight happens. Not gonna happen this time, he's in with a superior fighter, one who's gonna put him in a world of hurt and expose his limited game. We're gonna find out real quick how this cheese champ reacts when he's knocked on his ass. The bully is about to be bullied. I mean as far as I'm concerned he's got a lot of nerve calling himself dynamite when his only KO happened on the ground because of a cut, he's about as explosive as a fart.This guy is scared shitless to stand and trade but this time it's not up to him". Asked for a prediction he replied " De Jesus will be lucky if he lives through this one"

So much for the theory that all Canadians are nice Eh!

All I can say is GAAAAAAWWWDDDD DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN! Axel is showing little to no fear or anxiety towards his upcoming fight against the #1 ranked HW In all LOS Angeles. Axel is a very exciting fighter with lots of charisma, self-confidence and always gives the fans what they want to see. Im 100% sure the Champ DeJesus is not going to be happy when he see's what his opponent has said about him. At Advantage XXX Step up we will see who is just talking big and who can Actually STEP UP! Its a tough one to call Im usually good at picking winners in fights but this one is going to be close! :mf_popcorn1:

-Mr. BoJangles

"One dimensional.......One 'Frikkin' dimensional!...Tell me he didn't just say that !.....i tell you what big man. You bring your smart mouth and your 'A' game to the fight and i'll knock you into another freekin' dimension. I aint scared of you...and if you wanna trade bombs then i say bring it.....i'll knock you out fool. You are in above your head my man, now enjoy the build up to the fight cause once it's all over you be on your way back down the rankings to were you belong. KABOOOOM i'm outta here ! Peace

"One dimensional.......One 'Frikkin' dimensional!...Tell me he didn't just say that !.....i tell you what big man. You bring your smart mouth and your 'A' game to the fight and i'll knock you into another freekin' dimension. I aint scared of you...and if you wanna trade bombs then i say bring it.....i'll knock you out fool. You are in above your head my man, now enjoy the build up to the fight cause once it's all over you be on your way back down the rankings to were you belong. KABOOOOM i'm outta here ! Peace

PEACE! WTF!

See this is what I mean about this guy,he isn't smart enough to realize there is no peace for him from the second he signed that contract. It's only gonna get worse because once that cage door closes there'll be No peace, No mercy, No shelter and ultimately NO TITLE. Your only keepin it warm for me.

Axcel Excel

Uncrowned Champ

Dallas Texas native Bobby Blake who is set for his BFI debut on next week is in a confident mood ahead of his Heavyweight Division clash with David Paul at BFI's 'Step Up'. When asked about how he thought the fight would go, Blake who is currently 2-0 with two submission victories promised, "David Paul will tap out".

Ciprian Mukesha the ex champion....nuff said

Alvan Kerrigan

When informed of Alvan Kerrigans statement to the quiet champion pub that has been talked about, Ciprian Mukesha had this to say.."I kept my mouth shut until I earned something...and that something was a belt. Alvan is 2-1, and looking up, which is what he will continue to do until he grows a pair and stands in line to try and earn this belt."

I love it guys! we have a lot of big fights coming up and lots of room to grow as an org. Good luck to all our fighters fighting at step up and If your fighter needs a fight or has his sights set on an opponent Either post it here or pm me and we'll make it happen!

-Mr. BoJangles

Hey Bobby,

Morozevich really enjoyed the fight against Souza. Always nice to see a blue belt defeat a purple on the ground.

Next fight is the rematch against Co. Say around 8/15? Oh, and ask Co to do better than MINUS THIRTEEN percent this time? That "Refund, Refund" chant was pretty sad during his fight.

Hey Bobby,

Morozevich really enjoyed the fight against Souza. Always nice to see a blue belt defeat a purple on the ground.

Next fight is the rematch against Co. Say around 8/15? Oh, and ask Co to do better than MINUS THIRTEEN percent this time? That "Refund, Refund" chant was pretty sad during his fight.

hahaha Co drew another fight, but he'll be ready for Morezevich or he gets ready to be axed. 8/15 sounds fine, lets do this