Two fights in one day?

aaronno9

So I was just checking my fighters upcoming fights, and I noticed one of my fighters has two fights in one day, one in the quick fighting championships, and one in the organisation hes signed to. Its weird becouse im pretty sure I didnt sign him up to the QFC fight, and I thought fighters couldnt fight in the QFC if they where under contract anyways? One of my other under contract fighters also had a QFC fight yesturday to which I dont remember signing him up for - and it for sure wasnt on my upcoming fights list when I checked on Tuesday. Weird.

Anyways I was just woundering what is going to happen becouse obviously he cant be in two places at once lol.

Yeah, the bug is this;

It lets you book a fight in a proper org if you have a "wiating for QFC" status. So you will have added them to the QFC waiting list but then it shouldnt have let you book another fight whilst you were in the waiting list. This is the next thing on the list to fix. Fingers crossed that the first fight ends quick so he's OK for the second one. Sorry about the inconvenience.