Express Shipping

Loveladdy

This whole 3 days to recieve a package thing is a little silly. Why can't we add in rush delivery, next day air for an extra $25 or something like that? It could be a simple fee so that you could get items on rush delivery. I could order something today online and get it by Monday in real life, it should be the same in the game.

• Downvote 1

This whole 3 days to recieve a package thing is a little silly. Why can't we add in rush delivery, next day air for an extra $25 or something like that? It could be a simple fee so that you could get items on rush delivery. I could order something today online and get it by Monday in real life, it should be the same in the game.

you could also buy something from the city you are in and get it immediately. This is the reason for the 3 day wait, otherwise everybody would buy the best regardless of location.

you could also buy something from the city you are in and get it immediately. This is the reason for the 3 day wait, otherwise everybody would buy the best regardless of location.

That is IF the city you live in even has the product. Go search every nutritional product from the highstreet in every city. Some cities just don't have it. And if you want to buy the best regardless of location, you should be able to. If I wanted something in real life I would order the best, not drive down to some local store and by a lower quality product out of convenience....

That is IF the city you live in even has the product. Go search every nutritional product from the highstreet in every city. Some cities just don't have it. And if you want to buy the best regardless of location, you should be able to. If I wanted something in real life I would order the best, not drive down to some local store and by a lower quality product out of convenience....

If you wanted it TODAY, you would. The only supps I didn't find in all cities were weight loss/gain. 3 days of either makes a minor difference. especially since you use them on experienced fighters only (for the most part)