Draw hype/pop

I know this has been brought up before but, why dont we gain hype/pop for a draw? Here is a good example Activin vs. Sackett. This was a fantastic fight between two even guys that went back and forth the whole time. The fight was rated 90% and we were both active throughout the fight. First off, how can our pop not increase? Obviously since it was a title fight with lots of action the fans had to be entertained. When Maynard and Edgar went to a draw even though neither fighter won both gained respect from fans and in turn gained popularity. As for hype, these two just had a back and forth battle. People have to be excited for the next time these 2 come out. Even if they are facing different opponents. Idk, it just frustrates me that I basically wasted a month in training for this fight cuz i neither gained nor lost hype/pop.

Sorry ahead of time for any spelling/gramatical errors im not the best writer but, felt strongly about this topic and had to put my 2 cents in. Thanks for all replies.