[ Weight advantage ] Really exist ?

sergio

I believe what you mentioned are inside the engine. It's just that you cannot see it in a text-based game. There's no statistic and you cannot "control" the character like you did in UFC Undisputed for example, so there's a lot of illusion like they are not there. They are there, it's just that they are not too obvious.

Agree they are there but I believe he's saying the same thing I am that they don't factor in as much as they should and I would go further and say that height + weight should be considered as much as strategy in the fight "engine". A 260 lb 200cm fighter should be able to man handle a 150cm 260 lb fighter. IF that guy is 150cm and 260lbs he's a freak of nature and is probably a blob to begin with. I woud ask the developers to eliminate "Freaks" or at least make it very hard for them to be victorious.

Agree they are there but I believe he's saying the same thing I am that they don't factor in as much as they should and I would go further and say that height + weight should be considered as much as strategy in the fight "engine". A 260 lb 200cm fighter should be able to man handle a 150cm 260 lb fighter. IF that guy is 150cm and 260lbs he's a freak of nature and is probably a blob to begin with. I woud ask the developers to eliminate "Freaks" or at least make it very hard for them to be victorious.

If that two guys are on similar level in terms of skills, then yes, the 200cm fighter should be able to man handle that 150cm but however, that 50cm difference means that fat fuck can take that 200cm down easily. It's just that...I don't know, such extreme example is hardly good example. If you say a 180cm 205lbs should outstrike a 170cm 205lbs with same skill level, then I agree.