Synergy Fight Team (Montreal) Boxing Camp

Synergy Fight Team will be holding our first-ever two-week Boxing Camp, including dedicated Punch Technique and Striking Defense sessions with our Elite striking coach, Devin McPhee, combined with extra sparring sessions with our dedicated Boxing Sparring partner, Carmelo Suarez, along with all of your fellow SFT members.

If any of your fighters need to sharpen up their standup, this is a great training opportunity!

The schedule for June 22 - July 5 will be as follows:

Mon & Tue - AM Punch Technique/PM Striking Defense

Wed & Thu - AM Striking Defense/PM Punch Technique

Fri & Sat - AM Punch Technique/PM Striking Defense

Boxing Sparring will be on every day, all day during the camp - make sure you get your sparring in! I would recommend at least a third of your sessions (four each week) be used for sparring, if not half (six sessions each week). This will help reinforce the training your fighters will be getting from Devin, and improve their overall Boxing skill.

Please note that training in Kicks, Knees and Elbows will be out of the rotation for the two weeks (June 22 - July 5) that the camp is on.

I would also highly recommend that any fighters attending the whole camp be on a good recovery supplement to keep their energy levels up throughout. My guys use Non-Stop Nutrition (Las Vegas) Xtreme Recovery 150+ (even though none of them have any sponsorship - hint, hint Rollins, if you're listening ;) ) It is great stuff - check it out!

Loving the boxing camp idea. Brilliant!

Yeah. If I ever create a striking guy in Montreal, would love to attend this. Great idea I must admit, actually, an awesome idea! Props for that.