UFC

lileezyejr

ufc  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thin somebody should create a ufc compsny org. on mma tycoon?

• yes
    • no

just cause you cut the sherdog or whatever off the picture doesn't make it not the same picture

basically anything that a fan didn't take is property of the business that imploys the photographer, look it up, it's pretty much common sense

I would not encourage anyone to quit, but if your best ideas are something someone else came up with, then I don't know what to say

PRIDE is dead, so if you wanted to start an ORG named Elite XC, I don't think anyone would have a problem with that, since it's now DEAD

Pride is dead but Zuffa owns the rights to anything under their banner from what i know

Why not just be original and stop being childish?

Does this game need real organisation and businesses in it? Not at all. Creativity is a lot better than re-creating something that is already out there.

But I mean, heck, if you're going to go out of your way to create an organisation that already exists, why stop there? Create a clothing store and name it after 'Tapout' or some other brand, and just re-create the shirts they've already made. That should make the game more interesting.

We're already copying the concept of having fight organisations and the like in the first place, why would you want to strip any room for creativity right away from whatever is created here?

Why not just be original and stop being childish?

Does this game need real organisation and businesses in it? Not at all. Creativity is a lot better than re-creating something that is already out there.

But I mean, heck, if you're going to go out of your way to create an organisation that already exists, why stop there? Create a clothing store and name it after 'Tapout' or some other brand, and just re-create the shirts they've already made. That should make the game more interesting.

We're already copying the concept of having fight organisations and the like in the first place, why would you want to strip any room for creativity right away from whatever is created here?

funny enough, he started a thread about making a Tapout clothing line too

funny enough, he started a thread about making a Tapout clothing line too

there is already a Tapout fighting organization (which i regret naming tapout but I was convinced by someone it was a good name,lol). We have anti-tapout clothing which is hillarious, having Tapout and UFC actually as a clothing line and fighting organization is just weak.

If you want to make a UFC gym or clothing line, fine...but make an organization called "UFC"? Why don't you just make an American Top Team gym while your at it or Greg Jackson's Gym. Add in Strikeforce, and a special organization for light fighters called WEC.

I think I'll also make a Muay-thai fighter highly versed in submissions called Anderson Silva.

Dungeon Fighting Championship is a registered trademark of DIDM Enterprises, any use of it without the written consent of the said stated is a criminal offense, and punishable under penal code 146 L3 VBMD. I would not fuck with DFC, as they have a lawyer in the family, and a hitman on contract.