The Game Engine is Broken!!!!

73 members have voted

1. 1. Is the game broken or did I get out worked?

• (1) Game is broke a fuck
    • (2) Take some responsibility when your fighter loses

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=293280

1. OH MY GOD, HOW DID MY SENSATIONAL/RESPECTABLE STRIKER GET BEAT THE FUCK UP BY A SUPERB/WOEFUL? I HAVE BEEN TRAINING THIS GUY IN A GREAT GYM FOR OVER A YEAR AND HE HAS GREAT STRIKING STATS. THIS IS FUCKING STUPID, IT'S SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO QUIT.

2. Or maybe I got got cocky with my fighters striking and, instead of using the methodical strategy I set originally, I decided to be billy bad ass and go in with guns blazing. This fight is a perfect example of a huge striking upset. My fighter, Robert Buddy, has some pretty fucking solid striking stats and my overconfidence and setting stupid sliders got me picked apart like nobodies business. Using some hiddens and a bit of guile, my opponent kicked my ass six ways from Sunday before the brutal KO at the end of the first.

Look at the fight and decide which one of these is the appropriate reaction to this fight. I voted #2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=293280

1. OH MY GOD, HOW DID MY SENSATIONAL/RESPECTABLE STRIKER GET BEAT THE FUCK UP BY A SUPERB/WOEFUL? I HAVE BEEN TRAINING THIS GUY IN A GREAT GYM FOR OVER A YEAR AND HE HAS GREAT STRIKING STATS. THIS IS FUCKING STUPID, IT'S SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO QUIT.

2. Or maybe I got got cocky with my fighters striking and, instead of using the methodical strategy I set originally, I decided to be billy bad ass and go in with guns blazing. This fight is a perfect example of a huge striking upset. My fighter, Robert Buddy, has some pretty fucking solid striking stats and my overconfidence and setting stupid sliders got me picked apart like nobodies business. Using some hiddens and a bit of guile, my opponent kicked my ass six ways from Sunday before the brutal KO at the end of the first.

Look at the fight and decide which one of these is the appropriate reaction to this fight. I voted #2

An early entrant for next year's "Forum thread of the year" award. :)

I have been in your shoes before my friend and the results were exactly the same!!!

Knocked the eff out

My guy was 5-0 and a Knockout Machine and I laughed going into the fight and did not take my opponent serious enough, boy did I underestimate my opponents abilities and poor Jacks paid dearly for it!! Much respect for Alekai as he has some serious KO Power!! I have a feeling he has his sights set squarely on my boy Leroy, but history will NOT repeat itself this time!!

I clicked broken because of the TD bug that has been screwing every fight my alliance has had this weekend. But other than that bug the engine is great. I hope Mike fixes that bug quick. He said he is trying.

Had I read your post 1st I would have realized you did not mean the bug and chosen the second option.

I clicked broken because of the TD bug that has been screwing every fight my alliance has had this weekend. But other than that bug the engine is great. I hope Mike fixes that bug quick. He said he is trying.

Had I read your post 1st I would have realized you did not mean the bug and chosen the second option.

What TD bug? How exactly are TD's bugged?

What TD bug? How exactly are TD's bugged?

there have been couple of issues where even though being set at 100% stay standing they have tried a takedown - mike knows and i think has fixed it or is in process of it

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22207

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22265

personally i think the bigger question here is why did your opponent face Lyoto Machida 6 times in a row?

Lmao! I saw that too lol.

@TGM, lesson learned eh? Man, I would've been livid. Probably wouldn't quit though lol.

personally i think the bigger question here is why did your opponent face Lyoto Machida 6 times in a row?

If you check the Org and its Fighters, most of them have fought easy opponents several times to boost the Record. The Org also pays nearly no bonuses, which should hint to a shady org that is doing record pushing a lot.

I say broken, red belt vs purple 83 sub attempts and 0 landed

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=297087

my older 4 digit number fighters also do not fight like they used to, something is amiss in the game.

Spamming anything will make it more than likely fail. Also, there are many different factors involved. Not just the color of your belt. I don't have a BJJ belt, but I have sparred with black belts who could not make me tap due to my wrestling combined with some common sense.