The Betting Thread, Put ur extra money to work.

Nate Marquardt @ -105, 5K

Nate Marquardt, Draw @ +2600, 200

Pat Barry @ +165, 3K

Pat Barry, Draw @ +2600, 100

bet confirmed.

in the future all draw ur NC bets will be +1000 since they slightly annoy me and it takes time for me to log those bets.

EDIT Given that the Nate vs Story bet is voided, I will throw my entire $5200 onto Pat Barry @ +165

Whats going to happen now story has a new opponent?

you have a few choices. 1. refund to fighter number. 2. Bet on something/someone else with the amount of money you placed on the canceled fight. 3. keep your money on that fighter for his next fight.

by default if you do not choose, your money goes towards the fighters next fight, with whatever odds are given for his next fight and not the odds originally given for the now canceled fight.

you have a few choices. 1. refund to fighter number. 2. Bet on something/someone else with the amount of money you placed on the canceled fight. 3. keep your money on that fighter for his next fight.

by default if you do not choose, your money goes towards the fighters next fight, with whatever odds are given for his next fight and not the odds originally given for the now canceled fight.

i will put the 50k i had on story on Mitrione as well then @-260.

Nate Marquardt -105 Bet $5,300 to win $5,047 = $10,347

Matt Mitrione -280 Bet $5,600 to win $2,000 = $7,600

I want to put the $5,300 that was bet on Nate on the Mitrione vs Morecraft fight Over/Under. I pick it to go under 2 1/2 rounds.

2½ U -215 Bet $5,300 to win $2,465 = $7,765