Facebook fight ends in stabbing

damonster

It seams that these kids have no DADS.

This seems like a very common problem, in the US. A lot of peoples' fathers grow up only knowing that they must take care of their family, and do whatever they can to do so, and wind up in prison for it. Their children thereby never know a responsible (not necessarily praise-worthy) man as a father figure. All those kids know is that their dads went off to prison for trying to hustle for a few bucks to feed their kids, and the cycle continues.

It's permantently sickening, when you talk to the guys about it, just how many men only want to pull in enough resources to support their families. Not to race yachts; not to found international companies; just to adequately feed and shelter their children. This routine of taking fathers away from lineages that did not historically have fathers present does nothing but plummet a certain caste of individuals deeper and deeper into the dirt. The fuck-you-got-mine's have the resource control necessary to change this, but are too busy perpetuating their collective childhoods. A single stabbing does nothing when millions deserve to be shot. Hear this one post, you leacherous filth attempting to stand tall upon my own torn ligaments. You are only prey for the beasts gazing upwards towards the blesséd sun.

Yeah, "blesséd"; two syllables. I'm prosaic up in this shit like you don't even know.

So they got in a group around him, weren't going to do anything, but once they found out he had a weapon they decided it was time to pounce? Nothing about that seems more realistic to me.

Seems more likely they were walking towards one another and the dickhead pulled a knife and had a go at one of them to me.

This seems like a very common problem, in the US. A lot of peoples' fathers grow up only knowing that they must take care of their family, and do whatever they can to do so, and wind up in prison for it.

These empires are crumbling and this is just one of the symptoms.

Their children thereby never know a responsible (not necessarily praise-worthy) man as a father figure. All those kids know is that their dads went off to prison for trying to hustle for a few bucks to feed their kids, and the cycle continues.

Probably very true in many cases but most of these kids have dads at home. It's more of a problem that the parents are not really proper people. If you look at people really you won't find on of good quality if hes 45 and younger. Most of them are worthless wankers. Empty shells. There are no real people anymore really. All the new ones are more and more disabled. i'm talking about people who live in these "civilized" and well of country's.

It's permantently sickening, when you talk to the guys about it, just how many men only want to pull in enough resources to support their families. Not to race yachts; not to found international companies; just to adequately feed and shelter their children. This routine of taking fathers away from lineages that did not historically have fathers present does nothing but plummet a certain caste of individuals deeper and deeper into the dirt. The fuck-you-got-mine's have the resource control necessary to change this, but are too busy perpetuating their collective childhoods. A single stabbing does nothing when millions deserve to be shot. Hear this one post, you leacherous filth attempting to stand tall upon my own torn ligaments. You are only prey for the beasts gazing upwards towards the blesséd sun.

Yeah, "blesséd"; two syllables. I'm prosaic up in this shit like you don't even know.

Hm, but yes :) And more please. Feed these weary brains.

• Downvote 1

Seems more likely they were walking towards one another and the dickhead pulled a knife and had a go at one of them to me.

So they whipped out their expandable batons and socks filled with coins to defend themselves? Lets see, which seems more premeditated as a weapon... a sock filled with coins walking around in a group, or one guy with a pocket knife.... Yea, I still don't see the argument =\

If you think about it. The sock filled with coins is a great idea. These terrorists shouldn't see this.

You're allowed to have socks on you and you're allowed to carry coins, right? I just see a plane hijacking with a a sock full with coins. It's inevitable really. Think about it.

the scene in Full Metal Jacket where they go to town on Private Pyle's stomach with soap in pillowcases comes to mind. i always thought that using pool balls in a pillow case (or sock) would be more effective, but its hard to bring that into school.

There's no reason to go boasting on the internet that your friend stabbed someone. It's not something to be proud of so maybe you'd better keep things like this for yourself next time.

• Downvote 1