Facebook fight ends in stabbing

damonster

On friday at my school their was a fight that happened, leaving one of my friends covered in blood & a lot of police cars at my school. It started after the person covered in blood was soccer punched at a fight I was in, a few years ago. Since then the fight has gone online and now "ended" in a jumping, that left three people in hospital, two with stab wounds. What do you guys think about the charges, can be found here. Also my friend is the one who did the stabbing.

I personally think he did committ those crimes, however it was in self defense and shouldn't be charged.

On friday at my school their was a fight that happened, leaving one of my friends covered in blood & a lot of police cars at my school. It started after the person covered in blood was soccer punched at a fight I was in, a few years ago. Since then the fight has gone online and now "ended" in a jumping, that left three people in hospital, two with stab wounds. What do you guys think about the charges, can be found here. Also my friend is the one who did the stabbing.

I personally think he did committ those crimes, however it was in self defense and shouldn't be charged.

how does a nice young lad like yourself know people like this?

There are very, very few stabbings that occur outside the home that are self-defense. People that carry knives are generally looking for trouble, not looking to avoid it. It's possible your friend was a perfectly innocent guy just looking to defend himself, but it's more likely he's a dickwad who was looking for trouble.

Damn. Seriously, damn.

According to the news report he got assaulted with weapons including a "sock filled with coins" before retaliating, which does give the self defense claim some merit. However, why was he carrying a "small knife" around in the first place?

He's facing some serious time due to assault with a deadly weapon and carrying around a knife in the first place, if I understand this article correctly.

I'd assume there's some seriou shit under the surface though seeing as it came to this. Any idea what sparked it?

Also, you should stay the hell away from people like this.

usualy people dont just assault you for no reason. especially sock fillings (prison weapon) its all premeditated. so why cant he premeditate self defense?

Oh you used a karate move to defend yourself? why did you spend a month preparing to defend yourself? Sounds like you were looking for trouble. no.

Some people always carry a gun for self defense cause they know they are a target. Some police always wear a vest, for obvious reasons. Doesnt mean they deserve whats coming, just that they know something is either imminent or highly possible.

• Upvote 1

LOL, when you said soccer punch, I immediately thought of a soccer kick. Was going to ask how it is done.

Stories like this is why I miss high school. That is cool how the article jumps to blaming the internet for the fight. Accurately reporting does seem difficult at times.

i dont like weopons, if i hate someone a lot i dont wanna use a weopon on them i just think that makes me look like a pussy, id rather beat there ass and shower that im badder then them, make them feel less then me, rather then stab them or something, pee wee herman could win a fight with mike tyson if he stabbed him or shot him, means nothing its a pussy move, id rather just fuck someone up with my fists so everytime they look at me they know.

I hope it's a regular process of filing all the potential offenses as actual charges, and then the legal system will work out that they're actually not crimes. If evidence was given that anyone in the group that instigated the attack was armed, I'd definitely vote not-guilty. I'm kind of irrational and would support him outright gunning down a single aggressor though, so my opinion might be questionable.

Here some more news, the person who got jumped, is now expelled.

I'm always amazed to hear just how much US culture has infected the rest of the world.

I hope it's a regular process of filing all the potential offenses as actual charges, and then the legal system will work out that they're actually not crimes. If evidence was given that anyone in the group that instigated the attack was armed, I'd definitely vote not-guilty. I'm kind of irrational and would support him outright gunning down a single aggressor though, so my opinion might be questionable.

I'm always amazed to hear just how much US culture has infected the rest of the world.

it was in Canada

A soccer punch started it, almost 2 and a half year ago.

http://www.zda.vn/data2/forums/attach/punch_7996.jpg

Damn bro, thats some hardass fighting going on over in ontario.

In other news

The 17-year-old, who can’t be named under Canada’s Youth Criminal Justice Act, is facing a raft of charges including two counts of assault causing bodily harm, two counts of assault with a weapon, causing a disturbance and carrying a concealed weapon.

WADDAFAKK

Check out the comment on the article, should tell you all you need to know.

This is ridiculous! The kid attacked had no friends involved, but was facing 4. These wannabe thugs need to be locked up. This Donroy Lodge should be sent as far away as possible. Ed mentions the graffiti on his facebook. If you can make it out it says; R.I.P. Zack MacQueen. If that rings a bell, it is the name of a 16 yr old who overdosed on a lethal line of methadone last july. He didnt know it was methadone. The teen allegedly responsible for bringing the powdered methadone to the party was Andrew MacDonald, 17. Check his facebook. real winner. He is the one who instigated this whole altercation, took part in using the baton, and is STILL not in custody. He has picked previous fights with the one attacked in this article. As well By being in this incident he is breaching his conditions of freedom from jail, 'maybe' for being involved in recent altercation that was even MORE life-threatening, allegedly smashing another teen in the head with a 2x4, nearly to death, "Andy Mac" - comments on his cocaine enterprise on his facebook page - , "let the snow fall & watch my pockets grow" & a pic w/ lines of coke & some rolled money! Nick Thornton, one of the ones stabbed, is "Andy Mac"'s muscle, since "Andy" is a scronny, coke-snorting puke. Nick is a few yrs older, and by the look of him, over 6 foot and over 250 lbs. And THIS repeat LOSER recently - allegedly - stabbed a teen in the abdomin with a broken booze bottle at a party over a SINGLE CIGARETTE!!

It seams that these kids have no DADS. It's really funny to see how these kids behave towards their parents. I saw some tv shows, oprah type and stuff where the parents are under siege by their kids. It's fucking ridiculous. When i was a kid i would never, ever stab someone. Not because i was afraid of the police or something, but my father would probably kill me. Not figuratively. Like dead for real, and not fast. These kids just need a proper daddy :) Or at least a good brother. Just misguided little lambs. Too much freedom. Not good for them.

• Downvote 1

Sounds like the stabbing was really self defense. It seems sad that a child would feel their dad would rather see them dead than to have a son that stabbed someone in defense of his life.

It seams that these kids have no DADS. It's really funny to see how these kids behave towards their parents. I saw some tv shows, oprah type and stuff where the parents are under siege by their kids. It's fucking ridiculous. When i was a kid i would never, ever stab someone. Not because i was afraid of the police or something, but my father would probably kill me. Not figuratively. Like dead for real, and not fast. These kids just need a proper daddy :) Or at least a good brother. Just misguided little lambs. Too much freedom. Not good for them.

Sounds like they need a proper male role model at least. Agreed. Little shits assaulting people with weapons over nothing sickens me.

The one who did the stabbings parents divorced like a few years ago. The other ones are out causing trouble to much & with technology now a days it's tougher for parents to do shit. (sorry for my language)

Of course, but I'm sure more could be done in regards to boundaries etc. There's also the generational gap with the internet and all, and the parents might not have "looked up" on him as much as he needed over the years. If they're often out "causing trouble" this indicates either failed parenting or mental illness. As the last one is highly unlikely I'm blaming their parents.

I seriously doubt it, my money would be on him getting scared and going for his knife to preempt something that probably wasn't even going to happen.

So they got in a group around him, weren't going to do anything, but once they found out he had a weapon they decided it was time to pounce? Nothing about that seems more realistic to me.