Waldorf Astoria Calls Out Lucas Lunar

Seeing how much the results can change between the same fighters between two fights in this game mmamath is even worse than in rl :P

Any result in that chain could have been the unlikely outcome. Without the support of other results a one off fight doesn't really prove one guy is better.

• Upvote 2

Led vs Kane!!!!!

Org owner puts up 100K and Luke and myself both put up 100K of pur own money. Winner take all!

I would very much like to see this happen as well.

Led is ranked top 10 p4p and Jonas is ranked 89 and you think it makes more sense to call out Jonas?

I have allready stated I would love a rematch with Jonas as soon as his ranking makes the fight make sense.

Luke used rankings to defend not facing my guys. I proved that was a poor excuse and you take a stab at me. Wow

It wasn't a stab at you dude, it was just my opinion. Relax man - no one is after you. :D

I'm sure there are others just as worthy looking for the fight. Will be interesting to see what happens (if Kane even wins his current fight).

I guess since Luke seems to be afraid of throwing Kane in with Led I'll have to hope Kullero wins. I actually have a soft commitment from that side for the Led fight if Kullero wins.

• Downvote 1

I guess since Luke seems to be afraid of throwing Kane in with Led I'll have to hope Kullero wins. I actually have a soft commitment from that side for the Led fight if Kullero wins.

Not really, I just don't give much of a shit about your WW whose won a handful of tough fights, and for some reason you feel that entitles you to be the first in line--when I whooped him with another fighter four fights ago. You act like every time you get a guy in the top ten, I'm suddenly obligated to drop whatever my plans are and give you a shot.

That sort of self entitlement/spoiled brat syndrome just makes me want to watch you sit on the sidelines longer. You'll get a shot when I'm satisfied you've earned it, and frankly, whenever I damn feel like it. I hold all the chips so to speak, you're the one who needs something from me--so you're on my time. And that's the last I'll comment on it for the time being.

• Upvote 2

Not really, I just don't give much of a shit about your WW whose won a handful of tough fights, and for some reason you feel that entitles you to be the first in line--when I whooped him with another fighter four fights ago. You act like every time you get a guy in the top ten, I'm suddenly obligated to drop whatever my plans are and give you a shot.

That sort of self entitlement/spoiled brat syndrome just makes me want to watch you sit on the sidelines longer. You'll get a shot when I'm satisfied you've earned it, and frankly, whenever I damn feel like it. I hold all the chips so to speak, you're the one who needs something from me--so you're on my time. And that's the last I'll comment on it for the time being.

+1

i think Led Zepplin better just focus on defending his Syn title anyways. seems to me Led's been spending his time peaking out the front window at Kane all the while Ventura and Nai Khanom Tom have walked through back door and are standing right in the middle of the room. almost like it's their house now :smile_anim:

• Upvote 1

That just sounds like more scared talk.

I've allready made your agument about not being ranked high enough look silly. If you thought you actually had a chance of beating led with Kane you'd jump at the 200K.

The fact is I've been trying for the fight for months and you keep avoiding me. As far as the Justice fight goes, if/when they fight again I assure you the outcome will be much different. It's also not like a 29/28 fight is the total domonation you seem to imply it is. LOL

• Downvote 2

That just sounds like more scared talk.

I've allready made your agument about not being ranked high enough look silly. If you thought you actually had a chance of beating led with Kane you'd jump at the 200K.

The fact is I've been trying for the fight for months and you keep avoiding me. As far as the Justice fight goes, if/when they fight again I assure you the outcome will be much different. It's also not like a 29/28 fight is the total domonation you seem to imply it is. LOL

edit: nevermind

I am just shocked at the fight "selection" that is happening here at the top level.

Is this "fight selecting" better or worse than Jacky Chan's fight selecting?

Looks very similar to me.

I was under the impression from the "top" managers of the game, that once you have that high ranked fighters, you just take the fight challenges?

OR, is it mainly about keeping the fighter there, the action being "justifiable" if the manager has the right name and/or connections?

Am i simply missing something here?

Obviously i'm not a top manager yet and my fighters are not quite at that level "yet", but i'd hate to think i'd have to beg for top fights once i get there.

• Downvote 1

Obviously i'm not a top manager yet and my fighters are not quite at that level "yet", but i'd hate to think i'd have to beg for top fights once i get there.

not a problem about begging for a fight --- its just everyone wants their shot at top fighters --- and when you have a top level guy you want him to face top level comp. talent and rank wise

the fighter kane is facing is higher ranked than led (even if it is 3 spots) and undefeated --- also org owners play a big part of who your fighter faces