100% stay outside goes for clinches and takedowns

left21

Thanks I also wanted to add one of

his attributes was I don't cut easily

but he got cut after first shot

Thanks Left21

just because you choose dont cut easily doesnt mean it will be high or he wont get cut easy -- just add 30 points -- so if he was a low draw say 20 then with the boost it would still be low at 50 ---- just because you choose a hidden doesnt mean they will be strong in that hidden

just because you choose dont cut easily doesnt mean it will be high or he wont get cut easy -- just add 30 points -- so if he was a low draw say 20 then with the boost it would still be low at 50 ---- just because you choose a hidden doesnt mean they will be strong in that hidden

Thanks for the information what bothered me was that it said "tends to cut"

on his fight card info when I checked off doesn't cut easily, the total opposite

Are there other fighters like that? For instance you check "He has a granite

chin" and it will say on the fight card "Glass Jaw"?

Thanks Left21

Thanks for the information what bothered me was that it said "tends to cut"

on his fight card info when I checked off doesn't cut easily, the total opposite

Are there other fighters like that? For instance you check "He has a granite

chin" and it will say on the fight card "Glass Jaw"?

Thanks Left21

Yes, there are many.

Checking these blocks doesn't do what you seem to think it does.

From the wiki:

Your fighter will receive a random value for each of these hidden skills, between 1 and 150. If you select the tick box you will receive a +30 boost to that particular attribute, although the final skill cannot exceed 150 after that +30 boost.

Checking the "Doesn't cut easily" bonus block during creation only guarantees that you will have at least a 31 out of 150. It in no way guarantees that you won't get cut.

The other bonuses work the exact same way.

I would hit the noob forum and cuddle with the guides for a while and a lot of these things should get a ton clearer.

If they leave you confused on some points still feel free to hit me up via PM.

Yes, there are many.

Checking these blocks doesn't do what you seem to think it does.

From the wiki:

Checking the "Doesn't cut easily" bonus block during creation only guarantees that you will have at least a 31 out of 150. It in no way guarantees that you won't get cut.

The other bonuses work the exact same way.

I would hit the noob forum and cuddle with the guides for a while and a lot of these things should get a ton clearer.

If they leave you confused on some points still feel free to hit me up via PM.

Thanks appreciate the information left21