Vale Tudo International

RyanT24

Ryan Thompson here, former owner of Death by Armbar MMA Apparel. Looking to contract some real fighters into my new organization, Vale Tudo International, based out of Sydney.

I'm a successful manager with good intentions, all contract offers will be negotiable and sent if within reasonable standards. Fight offers as well will be negotiable. I have big plans for this organization, all in the works as we speak. I will try my hardest to raise the hype of my events and have your contracts negotiated after expiration with more and more money as we climb in the future.

I'm looking to take the Elite organization to the top of the world, fight events will be exciting with minimal rules and lots of challenges.

Come be a contract killer with VTI

July 4th

VTI 1 - Inititiation

brought to you by Death by Armbar Gym

Live at Wild Bobs Bar

Doors open 430 pm ----- Fights start at 6pm

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2900/eventcopy.jpg

Main Event: (170) Jake Jordan vs. Manuel dos Reis Machado

Co-Main: (185) Ripp Hoy vs. Mohammad Abdisheik Hassan

Undercard: (185) Josef Gobbels vs. Sangsiki Surinami

Undercard: (205) Chris Morrissey vs. Knas Klabbe

Undercard: (265) Kova Paska vs. James The Mostner (waiting on offer acceptance)

Undercard: (185) Wanderlei Merriweather vs. Jack Kooneman

Undercard: (205) Buck Nutt vs. Ivan Ratkovic

Undercard: (265) Tyler Spartacus vs. Pete Sampras

Undercard: (205) Beast Baker vs. Bingo bananasplits

Undercard: (205) Maximus Decimus vs. Jason Crump

Bad Blood will be spilled at VTI 1 - Initiation.....

Welcome Sydney and the rest of the MMA World. I’m Craig Alexander of MMA World magazine. We are here today in Sydney covering Vale Tudo International and its debut event which is coming soon on July 4th with a bang out fight card. Vale Tudo is typically known by its backyard style fights and “whole-fight” judging system, no 10 point must. July 4th has a fight card packed with explosives, Machada and Jordan for the main event looks to be a great fight, neither manager is allowing for pre fight interviews, this should be intense. Hassan and Hoy are fighting for the Co-Main event. Hassan is a normal 170lb weight class fighter but he has accepted the fight at 185lb to try and prove that he is the true pound 4 pound best fighter in Vale Tudo, Sydney, and the World.

================================================================================

One great fight we have coming to us is Tyler Spartacus, a fighter everybody is looking to sweep his competition, but you can’t place judgment on a man like that without first seeing his debut fight. He is taking on Pete Sampras, who has the obvious size advantage over Spartacus, but does he have the heart and the drive to carry that extra 40 lbs all three rounds. We’ll have to wait until July 4th to see but in the meanwhile I was in a separate room with each of these warriors yesterday and today and I got to ask them both a few questions

MMA News: Tyler, you have your debut event against Heavyweight opponent, Pete Sampras. How are you feeling before going in to your first event? Nervous at all?

Tyler: “I’m a bit nervous, but I feel confident and I’m training hard for this fight. “

MMA News: There is a significant weight disadvantage for you in this fight, Sampras has 40lbs on you, are you expecting him to use his weight to his advantage in this match?

Tyler: “Yes of course, he has got a lot of power, but at the same time a lot of weight to carry around. There are both disadvantages and certainly advantages also with the weight difference.”

MMA News: What are your long term career goals?

Tyler: “Eventually fight for a belt sometime in the future. I feel like I can entertain the MMA world and hopefully do some serious winning.”

MMA News: Do you have anything you want to say to the fans of the sport or to your opponent before the match on July 4th?

Tyler: “Be aware... I’m the real deal.”

MMA News: Tyler, we thank you for your time, I can assure you myself, the members of Wild Bills Bar, and the fans of MMA are very excited to see you fight.

Tyler: “Ty, looking forward to it”

MMA News: Mr. Sampras how are you today? What’s your prediction for you 3rd fight in VTI's debut event?

Sampras: Me winning by KO.

MMA News: I had an earlier talk with your opponent and he's showing some signs of nervousness, are you nervous at all?

Sampras: It's like Rocky said, you fight better when you are scared. You have to be a little nervous.

MMA News: Your opponent states that your weight advantage is as big of a disadvantage as it is an advantage, thoughts?

Sampras: When I hit him he will understand the advantage.

MMA News: Do you and Tyler Spartacus have any history, bad blood?\

Sampras: Tyler who?

MMA News: Three words; send a message to Tyler and in three words send a message to the fans

Sampras: Jaw restructuring surgery. Lights, Camera, Action.

MMA News: Thank you Mr. Sampras, looking forward to your fight and good luck

Sampras: Thanks for the interview. Shout out to Xtreme MMA and everyone in Sydney!

================================================================================

This next fight must very well be the most hyped up and intense fight of the evening, possibly standing out the crowd more than the main event. Baker versus Bananasplits. Bananasplits is hard one to take serious with his out of the normal surprise antics and harsh and humorous words and gestures. He’s been trying to get into the head of Baker for some time now, he refuses to admit his attempt to gain the mental advantage of the fight, but one can only assume his goal with the trash talk is an attempt to piss Baker off and hope he throws wildly at Bingo in an attempt to kill him but making mistakes while doing so. I’m afraid it’s not working though after my quick talk with the fighters, here is what I got out of them

MMA News: How you doing today Bingo, are you looking forward to your first fight with Vale Tudo International?

Bingo: “Absolutely. With all the hard work I have put into mmgay, oops I mean MMA over the last 3 years, I finally feel like it's coming together. I want to put on a great show and knock his block off for the fans. I have respect for all fighters but in the cage I just want to win and win well and if that means 'sparking' the cbomb then so be it.”

MMA News: There has already been some bad blood spilled with you two, as I will quote from you “I will be ready and he will be f*#ked up”. Do you two have a history together or is this an intimidation factor to get into your opponents (Baker) head?

Bingo: “He stole my boyfriend when we were in junior high together!!!!! Ok that's bollocks...lol.... I just love to fuck people up, but only in competition. In real life I am as soft as a homo full of fresh shit. I don't feel badness towards him, but I feel bad for anyone on the receiving end of what I can give out.

Mr. Baker I don't hate you.... But I really want to hurt you before you hurt me and if you do hurt me.... I will hurt you more in return; after all one good turn deserves another right.”

MMA News: How do you feel you match up with Baker?

Bingo: “Well. His striking is good, better than mine, but I have more power and with 4oz gloves a lot of traditional boxing becomes a load of bollocks in the cage. On the ground we are well matched too. I just feel at this stage I have a little more hunger than him. Saying all this he might knock my head into the 3rd row and make me look a right twat.

In conclusion it's an even fight which should be a great corner stone for both of us.”

MMA News: You first fight came from a disappointing loss to armbar, you both match pretty well in BJJ skills, are you worried about being submitted this fight?

Bingo: “I don't want to lose by sub or whatever so it's healthy to get worried. Everyone gets tapped in the gym and it has no shame attached to it either in the gym or cage as long as you give your all, but to be honest I feel I have learned a lesson from my debut and I will be an improved f@%k machine by fight time.”

MMA News: Anything you’d like to say to the fans or your opponent before your match?

Bingo: “To fans I would like to say thanks for buying the tickets, I really need the money [laughs]. To the beast I would like to say "DON'T FORGET YOUR CONDOMS..... BECAUSE YOU ARE GONNA GET F#$KED!"

MMA News: Mr. Bananasplits, we appreciate your time, good luck in your match.

Bingo: “Cheers mate; could you lend me 5 bucks for some pineapple juice?”

MMA News: Mr. Baker how are you, it looks like you’ve got your hands full with your debut match against Bingo Bananasplits. What are your thoughts on your opponent?

Baker: I don't really know a lot about this Bingo BananaPants (Hey is he related to Sponge Bob?), I know he's already lost one fight so he's probably going to be hungry for a win. It’s just too bad he had the misfortune of being selected to step into the cage with me, in my own backyard too. I'm going to puree the Banana!

MMA News: Bingo seems to be trying to trying to gain the mental advantage of the fight by throwing some trash talk out to the public. He's quoted as saying "Bring your condoms...and some lube to because you are going to get f#$cked". What did you do to piss this guy off?

Baker: Talk is all this guy has, he knows his only shot is to try getting into my head, he's scared and I know it... I saw the wet spot in his shorts at the weigh-ins. I don't need to talk smack Craig; I let my hands do my talking and brother they speak with volume.

MMA News: Do you think you have an advantage over your opponent? Do you think his aggressiveness outside the ring will work in your favor?

Baker: He may have me on actual fight experience but I've trained harder, I'm with a better camp and I'm the more well-rounded fighter.

MMA News: You look to be a great up and coming fighter, what are your career plans in the sport?

Baker: You know, I'm just going to keep on training my ass off, let my manager line 'em up and I'll knock 'em down.

MMA News: Any predictions for your fight or the other fights on the card?

Baker: I predict a first round TKO; this "Bingo was his name-o" yahoo won't make it out of the first round. I'm also excited to see my stable mate Jake "The Juggernaut" Jordan, this guy knocks fools out while wearing full headgear.

MMA News: What do you want to tell your opponent before your July 4th showdown at Wild Bob's Bar in VTI 1 - Initiation?

Baker: Meet me in the center of the cage, show me your chin and just get it over with!

MMA News: Three words, give a shout out to the fans

Baker: Fight fans, the fireworks are going to fly on the 4th of July!

MMA News: Thank you Mr. Baker, good luck with your fight, I’m sure it the one everybody is looking forward to

Baker: Thank you Craig and I'm sorry in advance to destroying your investment in Bingo Bob BananaPants

==============================================================================

That’s it for interviews today; these two fights along with the 8 others on the card should really impress the crowd here at Wild Bob’s Bar. Each fighter is poised to entertain and look to end each of their fights before it gets in the hands of the judges.

Tickets are on sale today at all TicketMonster locations, doors open at 4:30pm where pre entertainment will happen with door prizes and the Wild Bob’s Ring Girl Wet Tee Contest and Fights start at 6:30.

Good luck to all fighters in their matches.

Craig Alexander signing off

[/font]

Vale Tudo International still looking for a few good men. My goal of 12 fighters per weight class is coming in close. as soon as weight classes are complete I'll start the title tournament.

As of now I am looking for the following amount of fighters in each weight class:

135lbs ---- 8 more fighters

145lbs ---- 10 more fighters

155lbs ---- 7 more fighters

170lbs ---- 6 more fighters

205lbs ---- 1 more fightrer

265lbs ---- 1 more fighters

265+lbs ---- 8 more fighters

Contracts given are short term (3 months) and pay is depending on your record. All contracts are negotiable, though anything out of this world like 700$ signing bonuses and 1000$ win bonus will be denied until the organization advances and has more money.

Send me a PM if you want to join!