Non Stop Action (St.Petersburg)

DaBest

Interview with "Minatauro" Rickson Rua

http://i53.tinypic.com/2i131xk.jpg

PenzaMMA.com: This is Tim Key from PenzaMMA.com, we are here introducing one of Non Stop Action's top

middleweights in St.Petersburg, Russia. I would like for you to meet "Rickson Rua" who is one of the best young

fighters in the class. So how are you doing Rickson?

Rickson Rua: I'm good, really good today thanks for asking.

PenzaMMA.com: Now I know it's been a while since we have been in contact, but how is training going and where

are you currently training at?

Rickson Rua: Training has been going great, I've been working on my ground game over at Pegasus Grappling!

PenzaMMA.com: Myself and many others have noticed that since your only loss back almost 4 months ago that

you have been on a complete rampage. What did you start to do differently if anything to turn things around?

Rickson Rua: To be honest with you I haven't really changed much part of my sparring partners, and I have been

training much harder since I have been back in action.

PenzaMMA.com: So how do you feel about your current matchup against Urist McDwarf and what do you think the

outcome will be?

Rickson Rua: Honestly, I think I'm out of Urist "Armok" McDwarf's league. He is a "mediocre fighter" and I'm a "world

class fighter" and that guarantees me the 1st rd. victory over him.

PenzaMMA.com: I understand that if you win this fight you will be the #1 contender for the title, how do you feel about

that?

Rickson Rua: That's great because I'm going to win against McDwarf and I guarantee I will become the next champion

at Non Stop Action.

PenzaMMA.com: Before we wrap this up is there any sponsors or alliances you would like to give a shout out too?

Rickson Rua: Yeah definitely, big ups to "Smashwear Clothing" ranked #1 in Tokyo, "Strikefirst Nutrition" in Amsterdam,

and I'd like to give a big shout out to "Gladiator Cartel Alliance" for all their help.

PenzaMMA.com: Rickson I appreciate your time and it's been a pleasure and look forward to future interviews with you.

Rickson Rua: Thanks, it's been a honor being apart of PenzaMMA.com interviews.

Interview with "The Lunatic" Viktor Kyril

http://i54.tinypic.com/2957sch.jpg

PenzaMMA.com: This is Tim Key from PenzaMMA.com, we are here to interview Non Stop Action's top ranked fighter.

His name is "The Lunatic" Viktor Kyril, and he has shown to everyone that he is a person to fear with his 14-1 record.

Thanks for taking some time out of your day to have a sit down with us. How have things been with you here lately?

Viktor Kyril: Well, things have been quite slow lately, I've had a hard time finding fights as my 14-1 record scares a lot

of fighters. I want to be as competitive as I can and avoid being fed to top fighters with perfect camps before their

fights as I started my MMA training at 21 and did not get the training that many of the newer fighters are getting.

PenzaMMA.com: I know this is the first time we have been in contact with you other than to set up this interview. I

know that all the fight fans around the world are wondering how your training is going, and where are you currently

training at?

Viktor Kyril: My training is going well, my striking is looking great and I can't wait to step it up a notch and start

dominating more than before. I have not had a KO win yet but hopefully this will change soon. I am training at the

facilities from my previous organization Pegasus Cagefighting League, the gym is Pegasus Striking.

PenzaMMA.com: Since your only defeat back on December 4, 2010 you have went back to doing what you were

doing before your loss, winning! It looks like Johny Knox avoided you the second time around, knowing that he had

gotten lucky the first time. Did you change anything in your style after your loss or did you just have a bad night that

night?

Viktor Kyril: THAT NIGHT! Oh God. I had no clue that as an older fighter my injuries would take such a toll. I am

known for my great chin that has helped me in fights against bigger and better opponents like Jack Triton where I

survived and got a TKO in the third after losing the first two rounds. In the fight against Knox I entered with a bad leg

injury and was very heavy on my feet because of it. This gave him the chance to do as he pleased which ended with

me on the canvas after all, I can only take so many shots.

PenzaMMA.com: So how do you feel about your current matchup against Antonio "Who's your daddy?" Tabarez for

Non Stop Action on May 6, and what do you feel the outcome will be?

Viktor Kyril: I feel my veteran status by itself should be a good indicator to how this fight will play out. I am not a fancy

or flamboyant martial artist, but I am known to frustrate everyone I fight with my control. In this fight however, I will look

for my first KO win and I think my new striking will surprise some of my fans and hopefully will get me more notoriety.

I think he will go for the takedown quite fast as soon as he sees how badly outclassed he is on the feet, but that will

only help me finish him faster.

PenzaMMA.com: My understanding is that Rickson Rua is getting ready to fight Hovanes Avelyan for the title, and the

winner of your current matchup will be next in line for a shot at the title. How does this make you feel and do you feel

that you are ready for this?

Viktor Kyril: Whoa! That's exciting. I had not idea about this. Rua and Avelyan are two great fighters and it would be

my pleasure to fight either of them. I am more than ready for this fight and I think I hold a good advatange in my striking

against both of them. On how I would win depends on how my next fight goes.

PenzaMMA.com: Before we go our seperate ways and close this interview down are there any sponsors or alliances

you would like to give a shout out too?

Viktor Kyril: Well of course, Pegasus Alliance has been my home for a long time and working alongside all of those

great fighters and their respective managers has been very good for my career. Pegasus Nutrition and Pegasus Fight Wear

are companies owned by managers from the alliance that have helped me out during the time I have not fought. Also

Springfield HW Nutrition who is currently one of my sponsors.

PenzaMMA.com: Alright well thank you Viktor for your time and I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you here

today. I look forward to interviewing you in the future and PenzaMMA.com wants to wish you the best of luck in your

debut for NSA.

Viktor Kyril: Thank you for this interview and hopefully I can put on a show for the new NSA fans!