MMATycoon's own real life Pro MMA fighter needs your help

Hello fellow tycooners,

Some of you may know Jeff Smith, he is a fellow keyboard warrior that runs a nifty little organisation in Sydney called Triumph United.

What you may not know is that Jeff is also a nifty little real life professional MMA fighter with a tidy 6-1 record (12-2 overall)...his only loss coming not at the hands of his opponent, but his own misjudgement, as he KO'd himself landing a slam.

The UFC are currently running a promotion where professional fighters can apply to join the UFC and based on how many votes they receive from friends and fans on the application site and an evaluation from UFC management, they may be offered the opportunity to fight in the UFC.

I can only speak for myself when I say that it would be pretty awesome to have an active member of our online tycoon MMA community actively fighting in the real life UFC.

If you can spare a minute or two of your time, could you please lodge a vote for Jeff (let's face it we all spend waaay too much time on MMATycoon doing a whole lot of nothing...im sure you've got a minute or two to spare!)

•  
  • Click here to view Jeff's profile
  • Click register and create an account (you can use a spare/fake email address if you like)
  • Navigate to Jeff's profile (click here and login or search for Jeff Smith in people when logged in)
  • Click "Show your support" on Jeffs profile page (right hand side)

Additionally, if you could also click 'Add to favorites' it will help grow Jeff's list of followers.

As an MMA fan who has much admiration for those who have the courage to step into the cage and fight in real life, the 2 minutes of my time was the least I could do to show my respect.

Hoping you can help to get one of our own into in the UFC.

Cheers,

Don Logan

• Upvote 3

14 Show your Support

there is some kinda list of top fighters?

And this is real? the web page looks kinda to shitty to have UFC coming after it to take the fighter.

14 Show your Support

there is some kinda list of top fighters?

And this is real? the web page looks kinda to shitty to have UFC coming after it to take the fighter.

Yeah its real,announcement on UFC page here

I suspect there was a promotional deal done with the UFC to drive traffic to this new job site (this job site sucks IMHO). The UFC are saying they currently get thousands of applications and don't have a mechanism to filter out the legit prospects. They are saying they will review the applications and obviously pick from a pool of fighters who have legit credentials.

There are a lot of dummy accounts on there but Jeff is the real deal, he has made the final stages of The Ultimate Fighter tryouts twice and headlined cards. You can find his fights on youtube.

At the very least it is a great opportunity to get his name in front of Joe Silva and the UFC.

He is currently number 13 on the list of applicants. You can find the list here

55 now. Always enjoyed Jeff's matches but haven't been able to watch his recent ones. Hell of a fighter. I'll be damned if the UFC doesn't pick him up. Glad this is pinned! GOOD LUCK JEFF! WE ALL ARE ROOTING FOR YOU! NEVERTAP MOFO!