I Owned My Next Door Neibour

Kinda seems like you expected the MMA fans to be on your side and cheer you on for picking a fight which makes you more ignorant than the people that have been bashing this sport for years. I honestly can't see why you thought we would be giving you praise for this. There is nothing that you have posted so far that suggest you are in the right in any way.

Now if you came on here as the neighbour and said some idiot attacked you the other day then he destroyed your beautiful garden by putting bleach into your water system, he has previously called for large valued takeaways to be delivered to your house which is not only a hassle for yourself but also has a detrimental effect on a local business. You feel you are starting to lose patience with this clown and want to kick his ass then you would probably get a lot more sympathy from guys here.

This post is spot on!

I second everything you say here. :smile_anim:

They do actions speak louder than words though guys

Has no-one ever taught you anything about right and wrong dude.

The fact someone doesn't like your garden, face, car etc... and says that to you, gives you NO right whatsoever, to assault him or damage his property.

If you had come on here telling us about your neighbor and how much of a twat he is, without having assaulted him and damaged his property, ordering unwanted food to his house, losing local businesses money etc......... you might get the odd support here, agreeing the dude is possibly a twat.

As most sane people would see it, you are attacking someone who has literally done nothing to harm you, and damaging his property on top of that.

If you can't see that you are the bully, a dangerous neighbor, a vandal, violent, etc.... then you really and truly need to get yourself checked out mentally, as this sort of behavior is not acceptable in any way, shape or form, and shouldn't be tolerated by society, nor law.

He has the right to think your property looks like shit, he even has the right to say so, but you have no right in touching him or to damage his property.

So legally and morally, you are the total douche/criminal in this case.

In reality, the only right thing to do, would be to ip-trace your user account and report you, as you admit to being a physical danger to your surroundings, and don't seem to know the difference between right and wrong, or don't care.

There is a medical name for people that don't understand the difference or don't care, and that is a sociopath.

Here are a few of these definitions,, see if you recognize any of them in yourself,, as i see quite a few in your own words and actions.

not learning from experience

no sense of responsibility

inability to control impulses

lack of moral sense

chronically antisocial behavior

emotional immaturity

lack of guilt

self-centeredness

• Upvote 2

"A guy said some stuff and then he probably put some seeds in my mailbox!"

The penn's solitary is absolutely full; guys are being shipped out to other institutions, and that's getting near out-of-state entirely. Everyone in health services has been working mandatory 12-hour shifts to deal with all the injuries. Guys have been getting murdered in gang wars. Weapons stashes far beyond the typical shivs and razors have been uncovered, along with cell-phones, suggestive of some conspiracy when one considers that other prisons have been having the same sorts of conflict, all all-of-a-sudden. Crazies in solitary have been trying to kill themselves by beating their heads against the bars. Riots in the yard have escalated to the point of officers discharing live ammunition. It's on the verge of the national guard coming in. Sorry that you own and live in a house and some jackass said some words you whiny infant. Hang your dumb, useless self, you detrimental sack of wimpering dogshit.

They do actions speak louder than words though guys

The only right thing for you to do in this situation is to apologize to your neighbor and help him restore his garden back.

Tell him how annoyed you are over his remarks and explain that you cant be arsed to keep a garden, hence you paved it.

There is no reason what so ever to escalate the situation, as you benefit nothing from it.

Hatred and revenge ruin lives, and you should reconsider your actions before it ruins your life.

This is a hilarious topic.

Someone's a little uppity about their garden and you don't like it, so you do something completely underhanded to provoke an emotional response and give you an excuse to get into a fight.

Yeah. This is not how the real world works if you want any degree of success in it, good sir. You've got a lot of growing up to do, and the most likely solution here is this guy knowing the fucking lummox who lives next door to him is the most likely culprit for fucking up his yard and calling the police on you to have you charged with Vandalism, which is likely to end up with you paying some kind of fine and having a misdemeanor on your record.

Hope it was worth it.

My next door neibour is a real greenthumb, he works on his garden every day and even has a water system going round

He doesn't realise it yet but I just noticed his bedroom light go off half an hour ago, and I've poured a 2ltr bottle of bleach mixed with a bit of water into his water system, its sprinkling around right now, this guy will be eating a massive owned sandwich within a day or two when his plant wilt and die.

I would have found this part insanely hilarious when I was 13. In fact, I may have done something like that.... when I was 13. However, now I'm 30. You're a dick.

Ok guys I've had enough responses to make me laugh for a week

Yes, this is a fictional tale and one guy pointed it out, hats off to you sir!

Well I hope it made you guys laugh as much as it did me, I live in a flat with my girlfriend, have a shared garden which is maintained by the landlord, I was very bored looking out the window and decided to make this topic

But seriously guys sorry for wasting your time, I just felt in one of those moods, I'm a big kid at heart and love playing the odd prank!

• Downvote 3

Oh, look at the puppetmaster :).

Yes, it did make me laugh. A little. Felt sorry for you more than anything and hoped you learned a lesson in coping, but I am quite grateful that not only do I not have some weird mindset where I go off on people for tiny things, but that it was a joke.

Yeah I'm laid back real bad, so someone vanging on about their garden wouldn't phase me,

Ps. Anyone watching ufc? I'm in uk so I'm waiting up round a mates to watch it after a curry

The curry will proberbly be doing a conga in my colon towards the end!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkg140DVIG1qfhcapo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304346924&Signature=0vjrXPjE4OznjWMGImDB60RQmn8%3D

but seriously, it WAS pretty obvious he was joking. just got into the thread and was about to post, "stop feeding the troll" till i saw his confession. the 2nd story about calling "harry", "wiliam" was a dead giveaway.

good one though, i certainly lol'd

• 2 weeks later...

Can't make up my mind. Your neighbor is maybe right, but he seams like a snarky little fellow who uses sarcasm often. It's not right to pave everything. You have to have green surfaces and everyone should have some fruit or vegetables grown in their gardens, but you could be an idiot. Why aren't you doing something that makes sense? Ordering pizzas and putting bleach in your neighbors garden. A bit dim, don't you think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can't make up my mind. Your neighbor is maybe right, but he seams like a snarky little fellow who uses sarcasm often. It's not right to pave everything. You have to have green surfaces and everyone should have some fruit or vegetables grown in their gardens, but you could be an idiot. Why aren't you doing something that makes sense? Ordering pizzas and putting bleach in your neighbors garden. A bit dim, don't you think?

i'm gonna go out on a limb here, and assume you haven't read past page 1 of the thread yet :P

• Downvote 1

Give Danny Bonaduce a call

even though I know this thread is trolling, im gonna suggest that the OP go next door and take out his neighbor with a shotgun. or knife, considering it sounds like he is in the UK. later on, he can blame the internet for putting him up to such evil deeds.

• Downvote 1