Owning two companies

DEVILDOG1

Which guy is it? I'll give him a buzz and ask. I just tried creating more than one company and it wouldn't let me.

3913 in sydney has Death by Armbar clothing and fight org xteme mma or something would have to flip back screens to find out, I also tried to create two companies and it the system basically said you FAIL.

the guy shut down DBA

So I can basically order like over a thousand of my supplements shut down the company but keep selling them until they are gone, and have another company open at the same time where I can funnel money to other, my fighters, to buy the products I have no financial responsibilty to other than reap the profits?

you are getting into babble talk

I want to own another company, but I AM ON A COMPUTER A lot, WITH WORK, AND THIS FUCKING INSOMNIA. If you own an ORG, and work full time, fuck another company, you don't have time as it is. it is summer here, and I get outside everyday, at least play frisbee golf every day, if not rock climb, bike, hike, play with the pup. That's why I can't wait for the ability to have someone help run my ORG, when I'm out on the mountain or somewhere else

So I can basically order like over a thousand of my supplements shut down the company but keep selling them until they are gone, and have another company open at the same time where I can funnel money to other, my fighters, to buy the products I have no financial responsibilty to other than reap the profits?

you have to repay your loan, or lose your VIP

you are getting into babble talk

I want to own another company, but I AM ON A COMPUTER A lot, WITH WORK, AND THIS FUCKING INSOMNIA. If you own an ORG, and work full time, fuck another company, you don't have time as it is. it is summer here, and I get outside everyday, at least play frisbee golf every day, if not rock climb, bike, hike, play with the pup. That's why I can't wait for the ability to have someone help run my ORG, when I'm out on the mountain or somewhere else

Yeah summer is here also and in two weeks when I am of college I will be on beach and windsurf all day or mountain biking, in night party and in morning sleep, I will also have to find way how to run my business until September.