Matt Hughes

Can I just point out to anyone who clicks this thread and just reads this page to head back to the first

One of the most interesting threads on any MMA forum I've been on in years and a real eye opener

Sorry guys, just didn't want people missing the story due to a row between 2 people. On the argument though, if you feel the need to continue feel free. It's the first argument/semi falling out that I've seen where all parties can articulate to one another without sounding like a football humping spunk-monkey so its nice in a weird kinda way lol

That is quite kind of you good sir.

Joe Rogan actually has a TKD base. Not karate. They are not the same thing. The fact you think they are is pretty laughable. He has insane kicks and if not for his knees might have made a pretty successful MMA fighter. He is also a brown belt in BJJ. He would be a black belt except he needs some serious work on his closed guard. He is mostly a top game BJJ fighter. All in all TKD is his base and where the vast majority of his skill lies. BJJ is a strong skill for him, but not his strongest. He does also have a nasty MT clinch for anyone who saw him on Fear Factor clinching a contestant who got a little too in his face.

haha, someone find a video of that, i wanna see it (i'm at work so i can't look on youtube or anything)

haha, someone find a video of that, i wanna see it (i'm at work so i can't look on youtube or anything)

I love this video. That and the one where he fights Andy Dick and submits to tickles. I wish I could find the one where is the full scene without all the interview stuff. But, I am too lazy atm.

I love this video. That and the one where he fights Andy Dick and submits to tickles. I wish I could find the one where is the full scene without all the interview stuff. But, I am too lazy atm.

Lol, The Miz.

Lol, is that really the Miz? I stopped watching WWE when they started calling themselves WWE.

How can you mistake that pretty face for anyone else? :smile_anim: