The Beez Nest

Just figured that i would let ppl know that we have upped the quality of our coaches to the maximum available on the game.

4 double skilled elite coaches (each rated at 150 in two categories)

and 1 single skilled elite coach (rated at 150 in conditioning)

this places us among the truly elite gyms on the game.

i do not know of any other gym on the game that has more double skilled elites?

the fees are 225 a week.

a small price to pay i think. for the chance to be part of a real team atmosphere. which is the number 1 goal along with unparrelled coaching quality.

your suggestions and opinions will always be welcomed and valued on the same level as my own. i am confident that if u wer to ask any of the managers that train with us at the beez nest then u would get a positive answer.

currently we have 90 fighters training with us. the cap is set at 105 and that is one thing that we will not waiver on. quality training for each and every fighter hasnt and never will be compromised at the beez nest.

we are in las vegas and are looking for a few good men to join the team. if your around drop by and check us out.

thanks,

the beez nest management

you have come a long ways thats for sure -- great job -- good numbers and awesome price for the coaches

thanks for the props but i cant take the credit. that has to go to each member at our gym.

last week we all came together an done somthing that i cant reveal on here but it gave us the ability to not only get the coaches that we got, but as soon as we all get our funds up alittle more to actually be the best gym on the game. (wer gonna come outa nowhere gunz ablazin!) ive got the money set aside right now : ) im basicly just waiting till everybody is ready. cos unlike other gyms we actually do operate as a team. and wer all goin to the top together.

its kinda like when ya get rich u forget about the ppl that got ya there. thats now how we work.

i dont want our success to knock anybody out of a gym. the way i figure it, our coaching will get everybody were they need to be. then we all upgrade together as a group.

boxing and MT pretty much go hand n hand --- you got double elite in boxing/mt you gain both boxing and MT -- single elite you only gain boxing -- same with wrestling and bjj -- some skills are carried in both -- therefor you gain in both not just one

thanks for the props but i cant take the credit. that has to go to each member at our gym.

last week we all came together an done somthing that i cant reveal on here but it gave us the ability to not only get the coaches that we got, but as soon as we all get our funds up alittle more to actually be the best gym on the game. (wer gonna come outa nowhere gunz ablazin!) ive got the money set aside right now : ) im basicly just waiting till everybody is ready. cos unlike other gyms we actually do operate as a team. and wer all goin to the top together.

its kinda like when ya get rich u forget about the ppl that got ya there. thats now how we work.

i dont want our success to knock anybody out of a gym. the way i figure it, our coaching will get everybody were they need to be. then we all upgrade together as a group.

and hes not feeding anyone no bs , he has not done one thing in the gym without talking to his members. at first i wanted better coaches and he asked everyone and they wernt ready yet so he said in a few weeks he would have us a better gym so i stayed with him and i be damned WE gots one hell of a gym now. then he sends every member an email telling them to send 1 mail to 1 member and thank them for the new coaches not him. at The Nest they truly make you part of a team and treat you like family and value your opinions i doubt my 2 guys in Vegas ever leave

Why do you rather take double elite skilled coaches than single elite skilled coaches?

better training results, a mt coach at elite only teaches hand striking d at the level of a remark box coach so dbl it up and get 100% striking d good for box or mt d ie punches and kicks . same as with bjj/wres dbl get sub mission and sub d and gnp tought to you at 100% since you need both styles to fully pull off the moves

This is the way I see it. And I don't want the be the guy that knows everything best again, I just want to help out with a suggestion.

Let's compare the two options.

Either one coach with both MT and boxing elite or two coaches, one with Muay Thai on Elite and one with Boxing elite.

Case 1: Lets say you have two fighters training in the gym. And let's say you set the schedule on Punching everyday AM and kicking everyday PM. Now the ultimate quality of the training of both aspects get divided by two.

Case 2: Again two fighters. Now you have two coaches though. The elite boxing coach trains Punches everyday of the week, the MT trainer does kicks everyday of the week. Now one fighter spends half his week (AM) training kicks and half his week training punches (PM). The other fighter does it the other way around kicks PM and punches AM. Help says that punches would be nearly ultimate quality (1)(2). Kicks would be the ultimate quality. The difference is that in this case that quality is only for one fighter at a time. The reason is because with two coaches you have twice the slots.

So 2 coaches give more choice and better quality. It costs a little bit more though, but I think the advantages make up for that.

From the help pages

(1) Box/MT - There is also a hidden value which combines boxing and Muay Thai to give a striking value for a number of standup situations. Consider this situation - a fighter has 0 skill in boxing but 100 skill in Muay Thai. His overall striking skills will be displayed as 50 but is that truly representative of his ability to punch you in the face? Not really... So we have a combined variable which will value boxing above Muay Thai for punching effectiveness, to a more realistic level. Additionally, if your fighter has a higher skill level in boxing than Muay Thai, the low level of Muay Thai will not drag down his effectiveness in pure punching.

(2) Punches. Coach can have either Boxing or Muay Thai. Boxing is mor effective than MT. An elite MT trainer will train punch technique to the same level as a high Remarkable boxing trainer. A trainer with JUST elite boxing will train almost a perfect session but of course there are some little nuances that he could pick up from MT knowledge to get those last few percentage points. If a trainer has both boxing and MT, he will take some benefit from both knowledge bases.

This is the way I see it. And I don't want the be the guy that knows everything best again, I just want to help out with a suggestion.

Either one coach with both MT and boxing elite or two coaches, one with Muay Thai on Elite and one with Boxing elite.

Case 1: Lets say you have two fighters training in the gym. And let's say you set the schedule on Punching everyday AM and kicking everyday PM. Now the ultimate quality of the training of both aspects get divided by two.

Case 2: Again two fighters. Now you have two coaches though. The elite boxing coach trains Punches everyday of the week, the MT trainer does kicks everyday of the week. Now one fighter spends half his week (AM) training kicks and half his week training punches (PM). The other fighter does it the other way around kicks PM and punches AM. Help says that punches would be nearly ultimate quality (1)(2). Kicks would be the ultimate quality. The difference is that in this case that quality is only for one fighter at a time. The reason is because with two coaches you have twice the slots.

So 2 coaches give more choice and better quality. It costs a little bit more though, but I think the advantages make up for that.

From the help pages

(1) Box/MT - There is also a hidden value which combines boxing and Muay Thai to give a striking value for a number of standup situations. Consider this situation - a fighter has 0 skill in boxing but 100 skill in Muay Thai. His overall striking skills will be displayed as 50 but is that truly representative of his ability to punch you in the face? Not really... So we have a combined variable which will value boxing above Muay Thai for punching effectiveness, to a more realistic level. Additionally, if your fighter has a higher skill level in boxing than Muay Thai, the low level of Muay Thai will not drag down his effectiveness in pure punching.

(2) Punches. Coach can have either Boxing or Muay Thai. Boxing is mor effective than MT. An elite MT trainer will train punch technique to the same level as a high Remarkable boxing trainer. A trainer with JUST elite boxing will train almost a perfect session but of course there are some little nuances that he could pick up from MT knowledge to get those last few percentage points. If a trainer has both boxing and MT, he will take some benefit from both knowledge bases.

well steevo, im not real sure wer u are coming from?

it looks to me like we got the ball rolling pretty well i think. i mean pretty much what u are sayin with this is that double skilled coaches offer the best available training.

correct me if that is not true?

and as far as 2 singles costing more than 1 double, um? not quite essay. mayb at the goodwill

and training one particular class all week. your rit, we got 2 coaches for standup and two for groundwork. not four and our schedule ARE split. but the way we got it laid out. lets take punch technique as an example, each particular class comes up 4 times a week and lets say that u fight every 3 weeks with no down time. thats a total of 12 sessions a week and 36 sessions all together. the point i believe that u are drivin at is u would like to have the ability to train nothin but punching technique(12 sessions)a whole week. and then move on to the next skill. thats all well and fine by me. the only difference is with our gym we have 4 punching technique classes a week. so instead of training punching technique 12 sessions in a row we spread our 12 sessions out over a 3 week period. and we do that at the absolute maximum coaching quality available. so im not really sure if u gotta clear understanding of things?

and 1 more thing about that. im not sure to many ppl would take an entire week of training for just punching technique anyways when they only have 3 weeks all together. and theres 22 other skills to train for also? plus time to regain energy.

but i will admit i was lookin thru the same fog that ure lookin thru until i got with my fellow gym mates and we decided as a team to go the route that we have. and i am really glad that they had the ability to grasp these concepts better than me cos i woulda hated to fall into the trap that all these many other gyms have fell into. there gonna hit a wall at the 12 coach maximum and then there gonna have to basicly start all over replacing singles with doubles. and shewee thats gonna be expensive to do. and time consuming. even for CTT. but us, were actually way ahead of all the other gyms cos weve not got one single coach that we will have to sack......EVER!!!

basicly steeve you can build it up to be strong the first time or u can build it up fast and patch wholes forever? im guessing that i can pick which type of person u are.

and 1 last thing to finish this off. like i stated a couple of post ago. weve got the money set aside right now to make our gym the absolute elite. but its not a rat race, its a ride wer all enjoying it together. startin with the win collum!

but anyways i sure am glad that ure keepin us all up to date on how things work there ol' steevy boy

well steevo, im not real sure wer u are coming from?

it looks to me like we got the ball rolling pretty well i think. i mean pretty much what u are sayin with this is that double skilled coaches offer the best available training.

correct me if that is not true?

No, that's not true Edwardsfanno. I tried to explain that two single elite coaches are better than one double elite coach. The reason is because you have twice as much training slots. It would only be better if a double elite coach offers training that is twice the quality of a single elite coach. Which I'm pretty sure never is. With other words the only good reason to take a double elite coach is because you have 12 already and try to improve.

and as far as 2 singles costing more than 1 double, um? not quite essay.

I'm sorry essay, I will have to correct you again.

Cost 2 single elite coaches:

11000 Signing fee

5500 wage

Cost 1 double elite coach:

10000 Signing fee

5000 wage

basicly steeve you can build it up to be strong the first time or u can build it up fast and patch wholes forever? im guessing that i can pick which type of person u are.

The more intelligent one? Don't quite know what you mean with that, I only tried to help you by giving a suggestion. There is no fog for me my friend.

No, that's not true Edwardsfanno. I tried to explain that two single elite coaches are better than one double elite coach. The reason is because you have twice as much training slots. It would only be better if a double elite coach offers training that is twice the quality of a single elite coach. Which I'm pretty sure never is. With other words the only good reason to take a double elite coach is because you have 12 already and try to improve.

I'm sorry essay, I will have to correct you again.

Cost 2 single elite coaches:

11000 Signing fee

5500 wage

Cost 1 double elite coach:

10000 Signing fee

5000 wage

The more intelligent one? Don't quite know what you mean with that, I only tried to help you by giving a suggestion. There is no fog for me my friend.

again my friend your not using any logic?

first off, those numbers are exactly right. so im not really sure what your argument is? it appears to me that the double skilled coach is twice as good as the single. and no matter whatever happens theres no hidden attributes or anything that will ever make a single coach offer the same amount of benefit as a double. it says so in the help that u wer so generous to offer.

look man. i am in no way tryin to change your mind or get u to switch the way u play your game. but i have to get this straight.....so what u are tellin me is that if u had to choose between a gym with 12 singles or 6 doubles then u would choose the singles?

when 12 singles would be offering the maximum of 36 (punch tek) session in a 3 week period and 6 doubles will only be offerring 24 (punch tek) sessions in that same period.

ok thats fine, thats your opinion, but for one i dont know anybody that trains one skill 36 times in a row?(on this game or in real life) but if thats how you like to do it. hey by all means, get it done.

but this is the biggest point of the conversation that i would like to make.

SO U TAKE THE 12 SINGLES OVER THE 6 DOUBLES.

BUT WHAT ARE U GONNA DO WHEN WE.......OH.......OH.....HOLD ON, MAKE SURE YOUR READY FOR THIS...WHEN WE HAVE.....................SEVEN DOUBLES...shew, i almost blew a wad there. heaven for bid i would think about 8 doubles or even nine. i would have to clean the walls probly.

but you'll probly change your opinion on things now since youve been shown the light. hey like i said b4. i was the same way until my fellow gym mates clued me in to.

the fact is is that theres some of us (me and u) that would take the million dollars now and then theres some ppl out there that would take the penny doubled everyday for a year. luckily i had some good ppl training at our gym that wer able to pursuade me to choose the penny.

steeve, dont let pride stop u. take the penny!

just one more thing b4 i leave, i would like for u to ponder on this while u eat your humble pie.

every single gym on this game that has a single elite is rippin u off or is gonna rip u off somewhere down the line.

this is y.

once they get to 12 singles they cant go up any more. then there gonna have to start goin back to replacing singles with doubles. that cost alotta money in case u didnt know. wer are they gonna get that money steeve? wers it gonna come from i wonder? hmmmm?.....i would suppose that the only place that they CAN get it, is from the members. which means that they are basicly gonna have to overcharge u so that they can build the money up to go back and do what they shoulda done the 1st time around.

is that u steeve. that sounds a lot like u steeve. na not ol' steevo. couldnt be. hes way to smart for all that.

haha jackass

when 12 singles would be offering the maximum of 36 (punch tek) session in a 3 week period and 6 doubles will only be offerring 24 (punch tek) sessions in that same period.

6 doubles would offer 18 punch tech sessions you mean right? 6*3!=24? 12 sessions a week for 6 fighters 3 weeks long is actually 216 sessions vs 432 sessions for 12 coaches. Those are pretty big numbers.

first off, those numbers are exactly right. so im not really sure what your argument is? it appears to me that the double skilled coach is twice as good as the single.

As I already tried to explain, but which you don't try to understand, is that double elite coaches don't offer twice the quality of training. There are a lot of indications for that in the help pages.

I repeat them for you:

SO U TAKE THE 12 SINGLES OVER THE 6 DOUBLES.

BUT WHAT ARE U GONNA DO WHEN WE.......OH.......OH.....HOLD ON, MAKE SURE YOUR READY FOR THIS...WHEN WE HAVE.....................SEVEN DOUBLES

Well that's quite simple. You start to replace them obviously. It's a onetime fee of a 100 dollars if you have 100 fighters. Which is worth the extra quality training they got in the meantime by far. CTT exists for months now and still doesn't have that problem. While in the meantime they got the best training money could buy for all that time.

Btw edwardo, I'm pretty sure that 12 singles is still better than 7 doubles by quite a bit. Because like I said, doubles don't provide twice as good training as singles.

I would take the penny as well, but I wouldn't need people to tell me that.

haha jackass

Again I'm not campaigning against you edwardo, so I don't know why you have to act that way. I'm just trying to help.

6 doubles would offer 18 punch tech sessions you mean right? 6*3!=24? 12 sessions a week for 6 fighters 3 weeks long is actually 216 sessions vs 432 sessions for 12 coaches. Those are pretty big numbers.

As I already tried to explain, but which you don't try to attempt to understand, is that a double elite coach isn't twice as good as a single elite coach. There are a lot of indications for that in the help pages.

I repeat them for you:

Well that's quite simple. You start to replace them obviously. It's a onetime fee of a 100 dollars if you have 100 fighters. Which is worth the extra quality training they got in the meantime by far. CTT exists for months now and still doesn't have that problem. While in the meantime they got the best training money could buy for all that time.

Btw edwardo, I'm pretty sure that 12 singles is still better than 7 doubles by quite a bit. Because like I said, doubles don't provide twice as good training as singles.

I would take the penny as well, but I wouldn't need people to tell me that.

Again I'm not campaigning against you edwardo, so I don't know why you have to act that way. I'm just trying to help.

its so funny how ppl hold to things sometimes.

the fact is, is that it is 24 punch tek sessions. not 18. right now at our gym we have everything spread evenly and we are training 4 punch tek sessions a week. for 3 weeks that equals twelve. if we add another coach into the mix then we will be training 8 punch tek sessions a week. which if u have ure calculator handy, comes out to 24. that only leaves 4 sessions a week that cannot be trained for punching tek. if again that is your desire. which i have not figured out yet y anybody would feel the need to train punches that much?

and as far as the coach quality goes. im not saying that there twice as good. but the fact is that they are better. in fact they're the best that are available to be got on the entire game.

and im not gonna have to overcharge abunch of ppl to redo mistakes that never shoulda happened in the first place becos i, apparently unlike u, thankfully can take advice from ppl.

becos i, apparently unlike u, thankfully can take advice from ppl.

Well apperently you don't... I try to give you advice but you keep to it that your way is the best.

"and as far as the coach quality goes. im not saying that there twice as good. but the fact is that they are better." Yes, obviously. Better as one elite trainer. Not as two.

Twice the trainers twice the training sessions. And since a double elite isn't twice as good as a single elite you get better training from two single elites. On top of that you have more choice in what to train. It isn't that hard.

Here stops the argument for me. If you are unwilling/unable to see that you are wrong than that's your problem. Good luck with the gym.

The only thing I know is, for me giving the choice to train for ex. punch technique. I would choose to train with the double elite coach over just an elite coach in either boxing or just mt. And that goes for several other type sessions also clinchwork, Def. grappling to name a few. So to me if the fighter/coach ratio is the same in the two sessions comparing the two. The double elite is a better quality session. I hope this is on topic somewhat. I hate reading long argument threads. Just my opinion.

Well apperently you don't... I try to give you advice but you keep to it that your way is the best.

"and as far as the coach quality goes. im not saying that there twice as good. but the fact is that they are better." Yes, obviously. Better as one elite trainer. Not as two.

Twice the trainers twice the training sessions. And since a double elite isn't twice as good as a single elite you get better training from two single elites. On top of that you have more choice in what to train. It isn't that hard.

Here stops the argument for me. If you are unwilling/unable to see that you are wrong than that's your problem. Good luck with the gym.

ok steevy, we can stop here.

just one last thought.

its not twice the sessions? but anyways, just for the sake of argument we'll pretend that u didnt say that.

but this is the one that really gets me.

how funny is it that your argument has gotten shorter and shorter and shorter each time. no wonder you had to quit the discussion now cos your next post wuda ben blank. hahahaha

how funny is it that your argument has gotten shorter and shorter and shorter each time. no wonder you had to quit the discussion now cos your next post wuda ben blank. hahahaha

No because I got tired of it. Two trainers do not have twice as many training sessions? With training session I mean training slot, not the amount of fighters training with that fighter at the same time. Every trainer has 12 training slots. So one trainer has 12, two trainers have 24. One double Elite has 12 training slots. Two single Elites have 24 training slots.

Or are you saying that I use the word twice in the wrong way? English is not my primary language so it's possible that I make some mistakes. But why would you call me on that? You don't use perfect English either.

The only thing I know is, for me giving the choice to train for ex. punch technique. I would choose to train with the double elite coach over just an elite coach in either boxing or just mt.

Yes of course you would. But if the coach with only boxing had half as many people training with him than who would you chose?

Yes of course you would. But if the coach with only boxing had half as many people training with him than who would you chose?

we have 100 ppl in my gym, you can check it out for yourself, the most fighters that we have in any one session is 11. and thats all disciplines. the majority of them have 4 or 5 ppl in them.

i think that the logic that u are using is if everybody in your gym wer to try to train only one skill all the time. but that doesnt ever happen

for instance, if you had a 100 fighters and all wer gonna train punch technique then 1 coach would have classes with 100 ppl.

but if there wer 2 coaches to teach the same classes on the same day then they could possibly have the class attendance split between the two 50/50.

but that is a non issue cos it will NEVER happen like that. at least ive not seen any evidence to make me think that it ever will.

and your english. come on. lets not resort to pitty. i wasnt attacking your english and u know it and i know it.

so i can berry the hachet. i mean all i wanted to do was put a word out there to pick up 10 more members for our gym. and i guess that u think that your the only person that has access to the help section i suppose. or at least the only one that can understand it? but anyways thanks for the help. i know u meant well

From the help pages

this is how i see it Steeve , if you no so much open your own gym and show everone how its done but quit tryin to tell everyone how to run theres. you always come on here acting like you are the TYCOON God and think everyone else is wrong and wont listen to people when they try to explain themselves. even when someone explains there ways to you your still not happy and say its wrong because it isnt how you would do it .

since your a genius why dont you show us what a real gym looks like set up your own and run it any way you like until you have something better than The Bees Nest just shut up we like the way its set up it was built for us not you . your negative bs about everyone elses business is getting old , hell you dont even care about his gym you just want to get on here and try to stir up chit . grow up jr its his gym not yours . do you even have a fighter there?

i dont want to be the guy that knows everything best again?? lmmfao trust me Steeve you have never bin nor will you ever be that guy .

sorry for the rant guys just sick of him and his holier than tho bs

dam evil, u said it man!

i dont really know what to say except that im glad your on my side.

glad u laid it out there tho, thats how i feel also and im proud of it and what weve got goin at our gym.

right or wrong wer goin with it and im satisfied and i think everybody else is to. and to me, thats all that matter.

thanks man. now go take a cold shower, u sound like u need to unwind alittle. haha

Its been talked about having a Beez Nest TShirt and this is what I came up with.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/JuggaloNinjaLee/MMA%20Tycoon/BeezNestShirt.jpg

Do you guys like it?