Luck is swinging my way!

Bradley Burns here, most of you probably know me..Hopefully for good reasons and not bad lol. But today I am not posting about bad luck(like I usually do) but I am just bragging a bit because I don't get to that often. FINALLY cracked top 200 manager rank being a ground manager. First time I've cracked the top 200 after over 2 years of playing. Now I know that isn't that good but come on, let me brag a little!

I have won 10 of my last 11 and have gotten a few big wins lately. I have a true respect for all of these top managers who are constantly at the top of the manager rankings and wanted to say hopefully my luck continues and I can actually hang with some of you beast managers.

Just wanted to brag a bit, I'm pretty damn happy and I don't have that much good luck on the game so wanted to share that big Bradley Burns is coming for you top guys! lol jk probably not but I'll enjoy it while it lasts ahaha

• Upvote 3

Major congrats dude! The top 200 is sea of crazy great managers and breaking into their ranks is no easy task. And you've done it honestly with hard work and skill. Congrats man.

Congrats Bradley! I've been around for over two years now and Im a stand up manager myself. Been taking some serious hits to my manager rank lately. Dived to under top 300 (I once was on the 9th spot). That said, top 200 as a ground game manager is a badass achievement! Grats again buddy!