MMATycoon Radio Show 2.0

Hi Goliath am listining to you and here are my suggestions:

1.----> choose one org or at least one or two fighters you will be supporting and comment their fights (better not your - it would be no fun for the rest).My proposition:

My fighter :D here he is:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=128618

he is young bbj guy i can share datails about him and his treining if u like

2---->I think you should make small MMAtycoonews. contant for expamle:

- short describtion of most expected weeks fight(s) or event

- changes in top of pound by pound ranking

- game changes details if any

- recent most popular theme in forum if any big happened (or most expected changes)

- trends for ex. a lot of grapplers-profile-fighters are made or less and less clothing shops in tokyo etc

- history of the game/ anniversary of sth in game or of important event etc.

- fighter of the week: just short story of any great game fighter ... or great manager :)

3-----> show need to be regular and in my opinion 1 per week (in Saturday or Sunday) is ok.

(Just like with One More Round radio) Buster Gloves and the PWNAGE brand would like to be regular contributors to the show. I have produced a 10 minute pilot to air in conjunction with The Smashwear show. With the blessing of Tamel, the show will feature a 10 minute segment by Buster Gloves on each podcast. With that said, Tamel is the man in charge. He is the editor, and I just want to help make the show as entertaining as possible. I don't know what type of reputation I have in the tycooniverse or what people think of the PWNAGE brand, but I figured it couldn't hurt to bring another voice to the people.

If you have any comments, questions, or hate mail, please PM Buster Gloves and I'd be happy to mention you on my next segment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd be interested in allowing you to use my band's music on the show if you're interested.. You know for commercial breaks/background music/whatever.

if you're interested at all.

:D :D :D

I love this.

I would love to participate in anyway possible, be in with my organization/alliance, general game mechanics, ANYTHING :)

Ideas:

-> Have managers pretend to be specific world renown fighters :D

-> Feature a city per show and interview 2-3 prominent managers. Maybe have them on at the same time :)

-> Have a little section where someone talks about the historic drama in MMATYCOON (Someone explaining what happened with Superfights etc...)

-> If it is possible to have more than 1 person at the time, have 2 guys who have been adamant on changing/keeping something in the game go at it :)

Just throwing ideas out there :)

I appreciate, like many other, that you are doing this. Our love for MMA is huge and MMAtycoon can become stale from time to time and having something like this spreads thin the pleasure derived from each part of the game and makes it easier to enjoy the little things :D

listened to it last night. very nice guys. cant wait til the show gets a little more depth to it and starts having some guest and interviews. both you and buster each do a really good job speaking, explaining and staying composed while your talking. cant wait to listen to more.

the only thing that really drug on for me was the reading of the fight cards. i actually fell asleep in the middle of it and had to listen to the last portion this morning when i woke up. perhaps maybe instead of just reading the fights on the cards from a list, perhaps maybe read a writeup or something? that may get a little long though. so maybe just do the top 3 or 5 orgs? i dont know though. just shooting ideas. i dont listen to the show for that junk anyways :) i like slider talk and strategy talk and more or less, just talk about the game and how it works and the mechanics of it and new things that are happening and you guys spins on things like that. but that's just me. other ppl probly feel differently. but overall, i'd say it was a good show. hopefully you guys just take your time with it and dont get stressed. i think that's what killed it last time. there's no pressure from me. the way i look at it, 1 show every 2 to 3 months is better than no shows at all :)

• Upvote 1

@ edwardsfan, I agree the card were long, but it is a must since so many guys want their card read off. in the future though, I will shorten it up a bit and I will certainly have some good gameplanning and slider-fu advice on it! Much appreciated comments on that one!

To save time why not just read off the main event and co-main event? :)

That was good stuff Tamel, well done :)

I agree on not reading out all the fights. I totally zoned out. There has to be some sort of context to it otherwise there's no point. Why not use the most hyped fights this week tool to look up fights that people would be interested in and maybe do a couple of featured events. Obviously lots of people want you to mention their events but that doesn't mean you have to do it ;)

I'll post a link up later on on the spoiler page. If you want regular links posting for each show I'd like to tone down the language a bit and references to rape etc, as we do have some younger users.