Veteran manager looking to join an alliance

First off I want everyone to know I've left my current (and only) alliance on good terms. Unfortunately for those looking for a sordid tale of theft, debauchery, distrust, and adultery they will not find it here.

What I am looking for is a group of active, experienced managers to share ideas (fight tactics, slider settings, business development, fighter development, suggested game changes, etc.)with. If you have 5 private gyms then great I can help (whether I use them or not),if not then that's great too (I've got my own training set up). If you have 8 members with over a million tycoon dollars then good for you, I have my own income that's not what I need. I don't care about what your manager ranks are either, some of the best manager's in the game are ranked below me and I'm not even in the top 100.

If you have a group of guys that get together some how, some way, and discuss tactics etc together and help each other be more successful and enjoy the game more then thats what I'm looking for. I do frequent both chat and the forums so any method of dialogue works for me.

What I bring to the table:

2 years of experience running and participating in every type business available in the game. I've had a couple ok fighters, sold a few supps, and helped out here and there with a certain corporation in Hilo you may have heard of. I currently own Ascension, a growing midlevel org in Los Angeles.

Disclaimer:

In addition to owning Ascension I am still very active with Blitz management. I'm not leaving either one, so if this may cause any conflict or issues then its probably not the right fit.

Let me know if you think we can help each other. -Skinny Vince

Come join my alliance dawg! We have everything you mentioned, and more! We have a wasted Wednesday party every, that's right you guessed it, Wednesday night!!

Yeah go to their alliance - decent managers that aref really worth their salt get into alliances (at leats the best ones) by networking

We don't have a group of complete managers but they have proven themselves to be good peoples!

None of which have applied on the forums and then been described as an asswhole!

Just Saying

Yeah go to their alliance - decent managers that aref really worth their salt get into alliances (at leats the best ones) by networking

We don't have a group of complete managers but they have proven themselves to be good peoples!

None of which have applied on the forums and then been described as an asswhole!

Just Saying

Clearly we don't know Josh at all and just call him names for shits and giggles.

Just Saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfw

Just Saying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy4g4Rx8h8A

Just Saying

Gosh I guess you're right. It never occurred to me that I should be in chat almost daily. While I'm at it maybe I should start helping out new managers, maybe loan someone money to keep VIP, or just be a nice person to most everyone I encounter.

My first instinct was to call you a fuck knuckle and tell you to learn how to spell you dirty little trolletarian. Then I realized you had a little alliance beef going with the Gesundheit boys and thought that maybe taking a pot shot at me or them was a good idea. I'm kinda disappointed though, I really thought as a Blackbelt forum member who's been around almost as long as I have you'd get the nuances of sarcasm a little better.

Just Saying

Gosh I guess you're right. It never occurred to me that I should be in chat almost daily. While I'm at it maybe I should start helping out new managers, maybe loan someone money to keep VIP, or just be a nice person to most everyone I encounter.

My first instinct was to call you a fuck knuckle and tell you to learn how to spell you dirty little trolletarian. Then I realized you had a little alliance beef going with the Gesundheit boys and thought that maybe taking a pot shot at me or them was a good idea. I'm kinda disappointed though, I really thought as a Blackbelt forum member who's been around almost as long as I have you'd get the nuances of sarcasm a little better.

Just Saying

LOL. That is freakin' classic.:thumbup: