Stay on Ground/Get up Absolute sliders

Why do these ground sliders have to be absolute? Shouldn't the fighter be able to decide when the right moment is to try & get up from being on the top or bottom of his opponent? I think there should be some "common sense" system implemented there.

• Downvote 1

Why do these ground sliders have to be absolute? Shouldn't the fighter be able to decide when the right moment is to try & get up from being on the top or bottom of his opponent? I think there should be some "common sense" system implemented there.

An absolute slider is a slider where one of the two results leads to the end of the process tree as the result will either be positive or negative.

The four most obvious ones of these is the takedown slider (the fight either remains on the feet or goes to the floor), The clinch slider (either end up clinching or not clinching) and there reverse getting off the floor and breaking the clinch.

When these results are invoked there is an absolution to them (pass or fail).

When you set these sliders you are asking them to do this x amount of times to the z total moves he performs.

Experience and intelligence hiddens (and some luck) then decide whether or not he capitalizes on the best opportunities.

I have no idea how this could be changed.

Ground sliders are never absolute and that is why I didn't include it into my hierarchy chart. Proof:

http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/a/a7/Ground_hierarchy.gif