Looking for a top-tier HW for one fight June 25th in LA

I hate how the "S" word was getting thrown around the forums recently so I'm gonna refrain from using it. Lets just say I want to borrow a fighter for a night. Lets just say I could probably loan a fighter to another org in return for this favor. Lets just say I could pay a free agent well for taking this fight. Lets just say I'd appreciate the help from one of my friends or aquaintances in the game (or a complete stranger for that matter.)

Your opponent would be a HW who is currently top 300 p4p. Obviously Im looking for someone with a somewhat similar ranking and high popularity. This guy is the real deal and so is his manager. It may be customary to post the fighter in these threads, but the way I see it if you're ranked that high and you're that good you don't necessarily need to see who it is to tell me you may be interested (QUACK QUACK QUACK). I'm not asking you to take a fight blindly not knowing your opponent at all, but pm me and lets see what we can put together. For that matter if your fighter has huge giant stones go ahead and post here!

I hate how the "S" word was getting thrown around the forums recently so I'm gonna refrain from using it. Lets just say I want to borrow a fighter for a night. Lets just say I could probably loan a fighter to another org in return for this favor. Lets just say I could pay a free agent well for taking this fight. Lets just say I'd appreciate the help from one of my friends or aquaintances in the game (or a complete stranger for that matter.)

Your opponent would be a HW who is currently top 300 p4p. Obviously Im looking for someone with a somewhat similar ranking and high popularity. This guy is the real deal and so is his manager. It may be customary to post the fighter in these threads, but the way I see it if you're ranked that high and you're that good you don't necessarily need to see who it is to tell me you may be interested (QUACK QUACK QUACK). I'm not asking you to take a fight blindly not knowing your opponent at all, but pm me and lets see what we can put together. For that matter if your fighter has huge giant stones go ahead and post here!

I might have someone interested. Let's discuss.