My Time's Up

I have decided to quit the game when my VIP is up (10 days). I got some "decent" fighters in my holding right now, don't let them retire :( . I've played this game for nearly two years, and now my time is up. I recently lost my job so yeah sorry for the no contests. Alright so bye. :ac8: :thankyou:

Good luck to you in your future endeavors. Back in December I went through (I believe) a similar situation where my real life responsibilities prompted me to "quit" tycoon as well. I do recommend keeping your 4 "best" fighters or projects around. Put them in a stable public gym (maybe a cheap cardio gym) put them on part time training (so they draw weekly income) and train physicals or spar. If you are like me and life gets back to normal and you decide to play again a few months down the road, you will have a little money and awesome physicals, instead of starting again from scratch. Again good luck, hopefully we see you again.

• Upvote 1

Good luck to you in your future endeavors. Back in December I went through (I believe) a similar situation where my real life responsibilities prompted me to "quit" tycoon as well. I do recommend keeping your 4 "best" fighters or projects around. Put them in a stable public gym (maybe a cheap cardio gym) put them on part time training (so they draw weekly income) and train physicals or spar. If you are like me and life gets back to normal and you decide to play again a few months down the road, you will have a little money and awesome physicals, instead of starting again from scratch. Again good luck, hopefully we see you again.

Echo.

I have decided to quit the game when my VIP is up (10 days). I got some "decent" fighters in my holding right now, don't let them retire :( . I've played this game for nearly two years, and now my time is up. I recently lost my job so yeah sorry for the no contests. Alright so bye. :ac8: :thankyou:

good luck and hope everything works out for you bro. keep your head up.