In desperate need of some help!!!

seanc

Hey, I just recently got in over my head with a company, and I completely messed everything up and closed it by mistake. So..., my problem is, it was in the negative and now I am in danger of losing VIP status. Any other VIPs, or anybody, that would make a loan to me? Please...?

Hell, in honor of all the forum members helping me in a time of need. I am giving him the entire 30K! Bookie on its way.

Giving? Wow that's cool. +1 for that. =)

The problem is that he cant buy the bookie when he is in the negative. How about him selling you a bookie for 30k?

So true Predicted. ;)

He can't sell anyone a bookie, since the bookie needs a 5k input to created, so he has a big problem.

His only option is to get a 27k+ manager to manager loan. That way he can get to above zero, and buy a bookie.

After that he just needs to make sure he has enough funds each week to pay back the loan.

Do a $30k loan at 5% for 10 weeks...then hire him for $3150 a week to mow the lawn in front of your Org headquarters for the next 10 weeks :)

Or loan him the money and then buy a bookie for the money to pay the loan off.

How about this guys. I send him a 30K manager loan. That gets him out of the whole. Then i send him a bookie with 30K to pay the loan off. The first 30K gets him out of the hole. The next 30K kills the loan and comes back to me. Would this work?

can you pay back a loan in full? I haven't done one in forever, but I think you have to make payments on it until it's finished, and there's no way to pay it off early

Now that is the 30,000 dollar question. Hope someone knows.