Two companies?

VeikkoK

what does the company i own have anything to do w/ my comment?...i'm not leaving matty blameless here, i think part of the problem is ppl assume just cuz we're affiliated w/ the ppl involved means we take sides or can't think for ourselves...i can tell you i'm no1's damn puppet, i have a functioning brain and don't need any1 else to fill it w/ things to say...i think all 3 of you are wrong, including matty....i'm not jumping to his aid, i'm telling him to stfu already too...all of you need to find more useful things to do with your time, that goes for me too....why i keep coming back here to read up on the daily tycoon drama is beyond me, maybe it's just wanting to be in the loop when things come in chat but enough already....if i was here to defend matty i'd be taking shots at NFC or calling edsfan a can manager...but i'm not, cuz i don't believe that...i thought dangle was gonna beat ungar, cuz i know edsfan is no joke...so please don't turn this into, oh he's another one of blitz bitches, cuz trust me...i'm no1's bitch

If in doubt, make up a blatant lie and have jacky and edwardsfan repeat it enough times while foaming at the mouth untill people start to believe it is infact the truth, that's your policy going forward then? at least we all know were we stand now.

The truth of the matter is TDC had exactly ZERO "glitched" money. Exactly ZERO of this supposedly "glitched" money was ever given to anyone in Blitz anyway and never was intended to be, even tho it was 100% legitimately earned funds, they were the private resource of Eric who himself was only an active member of the Blitz board for a matter of days before mysteriously falling off the map of existence never to be heard from again (I hope he's doing well in RL but nobody can confirm that so i assume the worst given the length of time without contact).

In either case his funds are legitimate and the suggestion of anything less is simply a lie intended to take attention away from the real issue's raised in this thread.

In regards to the award fixing, ill make no bones about it, we all know it was a certain member of a "top alliance" who figured out they got caught and started trying to spread the vote to avoid capture, to try and link that to Blitz in any-way is weak at best, and embarrassing for the parties concerned if they are infact outed as a result.

Invictus you are a lot of things to a lot of people, and we don't always agree, but i never considered you someone to post something without believing it to be true, so either your highly mistaken regarding TDC's funds or i really don't know you very well at all.

Deny , deny , deny . Personnal attacks ,and irony ...others tactis used by shady politicians .

Are you serious ??

I don't think invictus lied .

What you have done :read here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23583&view=findpost&p=275010

I could apologize to matty if the 6m shit is wrong , and he admit some of his mistakes others players pointed out , but like i said i don't think invictus lied .

I guess you don't care because you know we are right .

Yesterday i even tried to talk w/ matty in the chat in pm , he first didn't respond then trolled me ,so i guess at least he knows in his mind he's wrong .

Tempest:->Blitzkrieg :( too bad you closed your fallout org .

Which brings me to my next point. Please, please, if your mental capacity allows it, show me the one case where I've exposed a glitch that was unknown to the user base and required Mike to drop everything to fix it because it had the potential to greatly hurt the game. Come on, we'll all wait. I'm a hypocrite (that's how you spell it, by the way), so that must mean I do this myself - I find glitches, take advantage of them before anyone else knows, and wait until the inevitable forum thread turns up and Mike fixes it. So, what have I done? What has anyone in Blitz done? The fact is - you will ignore this because you have nothing. The few glitches we have come across - long ago - we told Mike privately - how I would expect most people to handle these things. Keep spouting about me/us being hypocritical and trying to cheat others when its just flat out not true.

you see! right there lol!!! you just did it again lol! you made a little slight against NFC. you are in not so many words saying that they are underhanded by 1) finding a glitch 2) reporting the glitch 3) using the glitch after mike openly admitted that he didnt do anything about it. you dont see that you just did that lol? everything you do either intentionally or unintentionally, you throw off on other ppl's shit and try to make them look bad. at the same time as you try to always make yourself look better. you compared them to yourself in every sentence you wrote just about showing reason as to why they are not on your level! get a life man, you're unreal. you try to say that you didnt know that Eric Murphy was cheating. well i dont blame you. i'd say the same damn thing if they were calling me out too

you say that you havent said anything bad about NFC in this thread. i've got 2 things to say to ya, 1) you have 2) you got stopped early on before you could really get fully started. but if you go back and re-read this thread you'll see that you were definately getting the ball rolling and had total intentions on ripping the shit out of not only the guys that were doing this BUT THE ENTIRE NFC GROUP!!! but there were a few ppl that stepped up and said that it wasnt that big of a deal and prevented you from it...that's what's so shady about you mattyblaze. you dont just try to do what's right or wrong. you're smart enough to be able to see what is right or wrong and then with little slight comments you'll create this bad persona about ppl and things to make things appear the way that you want them to. you literally do that all the time. it's not a cool move.

it's no different than when you threw off on me and the orgs that i fight in, and the managers that i fight against. you make assinign claims like that all the time. either hoping that you'll never get callled out on it or apparently you actually just dont really realize that you do it. because you never apologized even though i showed proof of every single fight that i had on my scout tool and every fight was either in a top 10 org, against a top 50 manager, a top 100 p4p fighter or an orgs undefeated champion. but either way, in that one sentence you threw off on not only me, but the managers that i fight and the orgs that i fight in, all at once. but no remorse from you. never. you just made your remark to me and then climbed back up on your high horse and road away

just like in this thread. you're not gonna apologize to NFC for bringing there name up in the conversation are you? nope. you're just gonna hop up on your petistol and look down your damn nose at the rest of us hoodlums that arent worthy of your presence....you can say whatever you like about me mattyblayze, but you know im right. i've got more than enough support through pm's from ppl telling me that im exactly right about you. so go on. just go on and be high and mighty. because you've got a lot less ppl that think kindly about you than you think SUCKER

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Subject : Nice win m8

"...."'(delete to preserve his name )'

Nice shitstorm going on, blitz guys make it happend again, but its nice to see many othet people dont like that Mattys backstabbing...

--------------

A pm i get and it's not edwardsfan in case you wonder .

Honestly matty i suggest you to read carrefuly what edwardsfan wrote(here pure truth) ,and if you still don't get it ... :suicide_anim: :suicide_anim:

Then i have two words for you

Yeah, me and Barns had fighters in that second gym which we could of avoided easily as I had a pretty much empty gym sitting on my account. I guess if anyone is offended by that matter, I should apologize. The thing is that I don't get why NFC was even brought up in this thread? That second gym was in no way affiliated with the org and that was NFC fellas who reported the glitch and got it fixed.

Yeah, me and Barns had fighters in that second gym which we could of avoided easily as I had a pretty much empty gym sitting on my account. I guess if anyone is offended by that matter, I should apologize. The thing is that I don't get why NFC was even brought up in this thread? That second gym was in no way affiliated with the org and that was NFC fellas who reported the glitch and got it fixed.

i think that's why everybody has been calling for an apology from mattyblayze. he's the one that brought up NFC for some reason? i assume that it was because NFC is ranked higher than blitz. but that's just my opinion. but either way, it was wrong to bring up the name of another company like he did. especially a company that is so much in the public eye like NFC is. there's definately motive to bash, on mattyblayzes part for sure.....but in all seriousness he should apologize to NFC. that's not coming from me. that should be the opinion from everybody. making unwarranted comments about ppl's companies is not cool. we all know how hard it is to make these things successful, and one small bit of bad publicity can break a company overnight in this game. was that what mattyblayze was hoping for? im not sure. but a public apology for a public comment should no doubt be given. that's just me putting 100% of my personal feelings off to the side and saying what i think is the only ethical move, reguardless of who made the comment

• Downvote 2

1. In regards to the award fixing, ill make no bones about it, we all know it was a certain member of a "top alliance" who figured out they got caught and started trying to spread the vote to avoid capture, to try and link that to Blitz in any-way is weak at best, and embarrassing for the parties concerned if they are infact outed as a result.

2. Invictus you are a lot of things to a lot of people, and we don't always agree, but i never considered you someone to post something without believing it to be true, so either your highly mistaken regarding TDC's funds or i really don't know you very well at all.

1. You guys keep saying that, but it places more suspicion on Blitz than anything else. I didn't do it. It was someone else who only we know the identity of but won't tell you. Can you see how that might look? Just out the name and get it over with. If it ends up being someone we do business with then even more it would be something we want to know. But none of this cryptic "Half tycoon knows. Just not the half on the forum" BS.

2. Invitcus did not say he glitched money. I have seen people defend this point a few times though it had never been made. He said he had 2 companies at the same time before earning his money. The point he was making was about the org being the second company that may not have ever existed in the 1st place were it not for exploiting the ability to have 2 companies. He also said the gym was not closed until after he reported it leading one to believe it was not of his own free will.

Is any of this true? No freakin' clue. But, if you are going to argue an accusation it is a good idea to at least get the accusation correct. And unless you are willing to out the name of the person who fixed the voting no more "It was a top alliance that would shock you" crap. It just comes off as trying to push suspicion on all top alliances to make yours look better. If as you guys are saying half of Tycoon knows then there is no harm in the other half knowing as well.

This is Marc Bradford and I have a breaking news story folks. I have a huge announcment to make about the guy who fixed the voting. Some of you already know the culprit, and some of you don't. But by the end of today, I will make an announcement. I will announce when I am going to announce who fixed the vote. This is probably old news as half of you Tyc's already know. But for the other half, your wait is over. That's right, the wait for the announcment of when the announcement will be made is almost over. Stay tuned! Shit just got real.

• Upvote 1

This is Marc Bradford and I have a breaking news story folks. I have a huge announcment to make about the guy who fixed the voting. Some of you already know the culprit, and some of you don't. But by the end of today, I will make an announcement. I will announce when I am going to announce who fixed the vote. This is probably old news as half of you Tyc's already know. But for the other half, your wait is over. That's right, the wait for the announcment of when the announcement will be made is almost over. Stay tuned! Shit just got real.

OMG!!! i think i might have just shit myself lol!! that is the single funniest post i've ever read!

i think that's why everybody has been calling for an apology from mattyblayze. he's the one that brought up NFC for some reason? i assume that it was because NFC is ranked higher than blitz. but that's just my opinion. but either way, it was wrong to bring up the name of another company like he did. especially a company that is so much in the public eye like NFC is. there's definately motive to bash, on mattyblayzes part for sure.....but in all seriousness he should apologize to NFC. that's not coming from me. that should be the opinion from everybody. making unwarranted comments about ppl's companies is not cool. we all know how hard it is to make these things successful, and one small bit of bad publicity can break a company overnight in this game. was that what mattyblayze was hoping for? im not sure. but a public apology for a public comment should no doubt be given. that's just me putting 100% of my personal feelings off to the side and saying what i think is the only ethical move, reguardless of who made the comment

ugh again, you all act like you are innocent parties or trying to do what's right for the community and demand apologies or try to show how matty is a bully but "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones," none of you are w/o you're own faults edsfan and that is the point i was trying to point out earlier, it always turns into shit slinging or bashing...and when 1 of you does something wrong the others pounce....and then said person tries to defend themselves by pointing out all the other shit OTHER ppl are doing, case and pt http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21878&st=20 in this fan edsfan you were called out for douche-baggery, on page 2 you say

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:39 AM

i can see that i was definately wrong. i would try explaining different scenario's that have taken place but it's really not worth the time or effort. so i'll just go ahead and admit that i was wrong and apologize

how did you handle that situation?...did you personally apologize to the owner?....did you return to the org to fulfill the contract you weaseled your way out of, quite deceptively i must say?....no...waht did you do?...took a few superfights and signed w/ NFC...so please get off your high horse

• Upvote 1

These idiots need to grow the fuck up or get the fuck off the forums. I'm sick and tired of your shitty little pissing contests taking over every god damn thread on this forum. How bout you create the "Goldilocks and the 3 little bitches" thread and keep your shit filled posts in there, a whole thread just for you dick heads to throw crap back and forth at each other and leave all other threads the fuck alone. Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 5

Honestly all your posts are really funny , and definietely bring something on the forum , are you blixxx son or brother or something likethat lol ?

Shortfuse edwardsfan already apologized for that , and you see you try to act like mattyblayze right now , hijacking the thread .

Shortfuse :

Something is funny on the thread you posted is mattyblayze first post , like usual he talked some BS without being aware of the situation .

And if you read the thread at some point edwardsfan apologize you see that's what real man do .

The truth of the matter is TDC had exactly ZERO "glitched" money. Exactly ZERO of this supposedly "glitched" money was ever given to anyone in Blitz anyway and never was intended to be, even tho it was 100% legitimately earned funds, they were the private resource of Eric who himself was only an active member of the Blitz board
Eric wasn't just a member of the board, but co-owner of the company. I never said he had glitched money, but rather obtained the company through a glitch in the system. Had it not been for that glitch, TDC might not have become what it did because it put him in the right place at the right time. None of that money was intended for Blitz? That's interesting because we had a discussion in chat on that very topic awhile back and...

<Shiv> if you want to talk about wasted millions Galashki

<Shiv> http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=7845

<Shiv> that was supposed to be put into blitz

<Shiv> :P

<LaughingTiger> LOL.

<atrain> and in all honesty the group that would probally be blitz

<LaughingTiger> It should be divided between SP and Blitz.

<atrain> and gmma

<Shiv> lol

<Shiv> i'm actually serious here

<Shiv> the plan was to use that money to run eric's gym

<Shiv> and put in the rest into blitz

But what the hell does Shiv know, right?

Finally, regarding the comments mentioned about PFL and TDC...
Plausible deniability, fair enough.

The ducking of your hypocritical PE/RoLE association despite their racist comments? Nicola is proud of you.

• Upvote 1

jesus dude. is it that big of a deal?

simon moon.

that's who i heard it was. not sure why no one has bothered to say it...maybe they fear a shitstorm from jmfc? cuz in the past, no one brings a hitstorm like jmfc.

i don't see why it's a big deal tho. it got handled. sure, the dude didn't get banned but i don't think what he did was anything malicious i think he did it to prove just how stupid the awards truly are. i think he may have been trying to prove a few points really, but it's just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

These idiots need to grow the fuck up or get the fuck off the forums. I'm sick and tired of your shitty little pissing contests taking over every god damn thread on this forum. How bout you create the "Goldilocks and the 3 little bitches" thread and keep your shit filled posts in there, a whole thread just for you dick heads to throw crap back and forth at each other and leave all other threads the fuck alone. Jesus Christ.

and this was the other pt i was trying to prove, it's sad when a guy who has 5 posts on the forums feels this way...ppl are being turned away from one of the most useful aspects of this game over all this drama, can we PLEASE give it a rest....you'll never see eye to eye, and that's fine...so just leave each other alone...

• Upvote 1

and this was the other pt i was trying to prove, it's sad when a guy who has 5 posts on the forums feels this way...ppl are being turned away from one of the most useful aspects of this game over all this drama, can we PLEASE give it a rest....you'll never see eye to eye, and that's fine...so just leave each other alone...

Agreed. Do us all a favour, get this shit out of your systems, and shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 2

Honestly all your posts are really funny , and definietely bring something on the forum , are you blixxx son or brother or something likethat lol ?

Thank you sir. I'm actually just a lowly writer for an org in St. Pete having a slow day in the office trying to amuse myself. No relation to blixxx, I don't think so anyway.

No. Not really.

simon moon.

that's who i heard it was. not sure why no one has bothered to say it...maybe they fear a shitstorm from jmfc? cuz in the past, no one brings a hitstorm like jmfc.

Finally. I don't see why it was such a hard thing to finally get someone to say it.

ugh again, you all act like you are innocent parties or trying to do what's right for the community and demand apologies or try to show how matty is a bully but "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones," none of you are w/o you're own faults edsfan and that is the point i was trying to point out earlier, it always turns into shit slinging or bashing...and when 1 of you does something wrong the others pounce....and then said person tries to defend themselves by pointing out all the other shit OTHER ppl are doing, case and pt http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21878&st=20 in this fan edsfan you were called out for douche-baggery, on page 2 you say

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:39 AM

i can see that i was definately wrong. i would try explaining different scenario's that have taken place but it's really not worth the time or effort. so i'll just go ahead and admit that i was wrong and apologize

how did you handle that situation?...did you personally apologize to the owner?....did you return to the org to fulfill the contract you weaseled your way out of, quite deceptively i must say?....no...waht did you do?...took a few superfights and signed w/ NFC...so please get off your high horse

that's exactly right. i apologized. i knew, myself, that there was a lot more to that story than what meets the eye. but did i try and lay around and defend myself over and over? nope. i just knew that it wasnt worth it trying to jump through all the hoops to try and get ppl see my side of the story, so i apologized and squashed it almost immediately. why hasnt mattyblayze made an apology in this thread? it would solve everybodies problems and the thread could just float on down the screen....i'll say though, it's hard to say your sorry when you mess up. i dont blame mattyblayze for trying to change the subject and get around doing it. it's a hard thing to do. but sometimes it's a part of life and you've just got to make it happen

This is the part of the thread where people come in and say "ZOMG STFU quite highjakking the thread bunch of dramaz queenz! u r rooning my forum experience, i know theirs lyke 500 other threads i could be reading but really ur getting on my nurvz" This will inevitably lead to a personal attack which will start a whole new shit storm.

• Downvote 1

simon moon.

that's who i heard it was. not sure why no one has bothered to say it.

Nah, I was asked to keep quiet about this. I'm guessing some others were as well, possibly because his account wasn't removed from the game and to avoid a firestorm on the forums.

Eric wasn't just a member of the board, but co-owner of the company. I never said he had glitched money, but rather obtained the company through a glitch in the system. Had it not been for that glitch, TDC might not have become what it did because it put him in the right place at the right time. None of that money was intended for Blitz? That's interesting because we had a discussion in chat on that very topic awhile back and...

<Shiv> if you want to talk about wasted millions Galashki

<Shiv> http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=7845

<Shiv> that was supposed to be put into blitz

<Shiv> :P

<LaughingTiger> LOL.

<atrain> and in all honesty the group that would probally be blitz

<LaughingTiger> It should be divided between SP and Blitz.

<atrain> and gmma

<Shiv> lol

<Shiv> i'm actually serious here

<Shiv> the plan was to use that money to run eric's gym

<Shiv> and put in the rest into blitz

But what the hell does Shiv know, right?

Plausible deniability, fair enough.

The ducking of your hypocritical PE/RoLE association despite their racist comments? Nicola is proud of you.

Even with proove they will deny the rest of their life ,

that's insane ,

i'm voiceless .

• Upvote 1