Two companies?

VeikkoK

Thanks for the reading, you really made me fill my spare time. It was a nice twist to the story where the accuser got accused for the same crime. Too bad he didn't respond to the accusation, I guess that his respond would generate more replies and fill my boring Sunday with even more joyful reading.

• Upvote 1

maybe you've got added tension against NFC since it's NFC that is consistently beating your org in the rankings?

tricking the system is tricking the system. whether its buying 1000 t-shirts, selling a useless bookie/alliance for a fortune or swapping companies to get ahead. it's all one and the same

Could it be possible that your hatred towards Shiv and blitz is what is leading you to make these aspursions?

You already have the money, or at least, it's already in the game, how it's moved is kinda irrelevant when you stop to think about it, seeing as no benefits will be added to the game.

What these guys get is a pure advantage over everyone else for tricking the system, they got something they havent earned or arent even allowed to get by doing this, money laundering, while "not in the spirit of the game" is still unoffically allowed due to there being very few other ways to get any sort of "tycooning" going in this game.

• Upvote 1

I just hope that Jacky loses a fight as soon as possible :winner: AND you too short fuse :thumbup:

lol i'm sure your wish will come true tonight http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=95686&fidb=94658 tough fight for me against a good manager, and i dunno what i did lol...i just want all the drama to stop so we can all focus on what we're actually here for, this was amusing for a while now its downright ridiculous