Can't they change there own clothes?

Not sure if posted before, could not find anything in a search.

Can they not change there own clothes?

Most of my guys have little stack of clothes (I buy five in a time of the same item), so when they say 'Boss, my shorts are ripped / stinking' its not like they don't have anymore, they just don't want to change them on their own. I have to go in and select throw away and then the counter goes down by one and they wear a new pair of shorts / t-shirt...Currently its like having to change diapers on a little baby who does not know how to do it themselves.

• Upvote 2

Not sure if posted before, could not find anything in a search.

Can they not change there own clothes?

Most of my guys have little stack of clothes (I buy five in a time of the same item), so when they say 'Boss, my shorts are ripped / stinking' its not like they don't have anymore, they just don't want to change them on their own. I have to go in and select throw away and then the counter goes down by one and they wear a new pair of shorts / t-shirt...Currently its like having to change diapers on a little baby who does not know how to do it themselves.

Hahaha couldn't agree with you more. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing clothes wear out faster (which would make us buy more clothes) if they changed their own clothes.

Even an optional thing would be cool...

Change Clothes Manually: The quality of clothes decreases at a normal amount.

Change Clothes Automatically: Clothes change automatically but the quality decreases at a much faster rate.

• Upvote 1

Can't they just go to the laundrette and wash their clothes like normal pepole, my pockets aren't that deep Gosh Darn It!!!

Mike said he wants the more active managers rewarded, so hasn't implemented this or scheduling of supps.

I get the not scheduling of the supps. But the clothes option really could be more benefitial to clothing company's if anything. If your clothes wore out at say twice the rate when set on auto change it'd significantly increase the amount of clothes you needed/to buy. Granted there's always gonna be that handful of people who buy the cheapest shit regardless of what it looks like, but there's plenty of people who buy certain shit based off quality regardless of price, so sales are sales. This could help increase the sales per week for a lot of those big named company's who actually charge a reasonable amount for their gear. I.E. Hellbent.

Maybe we could set a threshold for the quality of the clothing? When the clothing quality reaches 140 or 138 the fighters will automatically change their clothing. Each manager could set the number according to their perseonal preference.

If anything this would be the way i would like to see it implemented.

• Upvote 1

I get the not scheduling of the supps. But the clothes option really could be more benefitial to clothing company's if anything. If your clothes wore out at say twice the rate when set on auto change it'd significantly increase the amount of clothes you needed/to buy. Granted there's always gonna be that handful of people who buy the cheapest shit regardless of what it looks like, but there's plenty of people who buy certain shit based off quality regardless of price, so sales are sales. This could help increase the sales per week for a lot of those big named company's who actually charge a reasonable amount for their gear. I.E. Hellbent.

I agree, I wish we had something like this, along with Blindideds idea on an age threshold.

You need to understand the difference between 'there' and 'their' first. Maybe afterwards we can have a class on how to put t-shirts on.

Thanks to the grammar police. I noticed a spelling error in my post and decided to change it so I wasn't subject to a public flogging because of the error. I'll go ahead and apologize for him for offsetting the axial tilt of the planet because of his grammatical errors. Please by all means keep pointing out only irrelevant things in threads in which you don't contribute to the topic at all. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

I own a clothing but I'm against this. This idea has been floated many times. The argument against this is that if you are more active, more involved, you reap the rewards.

Do you check training everyday/every session to see if class sizes have changed? Do you check morale a couple times a week to see if one of your guys needs a change of clothes? Do you check supps qty to see if you are running low and need to buy more?

I can guarantee many of the top managers do.

• Upvote 1

You need to understand the difference between 'there' and 'their' first. Maybe afterwards we can have a class on how to put t-shirts on.

I'm guessing you probably don't have a girlfriend and you don't get out much?

I own a clothing but I'm against this. This idea has been floated many times. The argument against this is that if you are more active, more involved, you reap the rewards.

Do you check training everyday/every session to see if class sizes have changed? Do you check morale a couple times a week to see if one of your guys needs a change of clothes? Do you check supps qty to see if you are running low and need to buy more?

I can guarantee many of the top managers do.

Wait, are you saying that laziness isn't rewarded? Well it should be! This is AMERICA DAMNIT!

• Upvote 1

As I was told in another thread...

perhaps you haven't read the homepage site intro for a while

MMA Tycoon is a free to play MMA Management Simulator, populated by thousands of Mixed Martial Arts fans from around the world!

if it's a MANAGEMENT SIMULATOR, then you shouldn't be able to force fighters to dress themselves on their own, period.

I don't see anything wrong with this idea. Or at least Mike could make the messages from fighters more colorful rather than "Can I get some new duds?" Just once I want one of my fighters to message me and say "Hey boss, I shit my pants again..."

As I was told in another thread...

I don't see anything wrong with this idea. Or at least Mike could make the messages from fighters more colorful rather than "Can I get some new duds?" Just once I want one of my fighters to message me and say "Hey boss, I shit my pants again..."

don't twist my post you sonofabitch :P

I'm guessing you probably don't have a girlfriend and you don't get out much?

Changing clothes for every single fighter in a 15 guy stable takes aboout 60 seconds... not much of a time sink.

don't twist my post you sonofabitch :P

LOL I had to man. Although I do see what you were saying in that other thread. I was just being a smartass.