New York Competition is TOUGH

Qrash

Huh I'm a little pissed right now.. Some of my fighters did QFC now I can't book them a fight right away so I'm going to need to sign aout 30-35 fighters

I already have 20 signed

ya same here need about 10 more to put on a show as of now but i cant blame the managers for delinein my offers for twice as much. wanted to put on the 1st show in NY but mite not make it but at least we will be around for a 4th and a 5th

ya same here need about 10 more to put on a show as of now but i cant blame the managers for delinein my offers for twice as much. wanted to put on the 1st show in NY but mite not make it but at least we will be around for a 4th and a 5th

thats true I think I still could pull off the first one in NY.. But idk if i should rush it it's not a big deal

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventp...c.php?EvID=8916 29th so I have a week to get it done

lmao now they have 2 events

Iv watched a few new orgs start up and they didnt get in a rush and were offering contracts almost the same as mine and yours took there time and they are doing great and 1 is even paid off. so i guess its ok to be 2nd or 3rd or 5th as long as you put on a great show.

Iv watched a few new orgs start up and they didnt get in a rush and were offering contracts almost the same as mine and yours took there time and they are doing great and 1 is even paid off. so i guess its ok to be 2nd or 3rd or 5th as long as you put on a great show.

Sweet well hopefully me and you can be the faces of NYC well you have to be a little behind me of course ;)

haha Good luck recruiting though with damn Last Man Standing offer 1k to new fighters xD

GL Bro

Sweet well hopefully me and you can be the faces of NYC well you have to be a little behind me of course ;)

haha Good luck recruiting though with damn Last Man Standing offer 1k to new fighters xD

GL Bro

same to you my friend look forward to tradein off the top spot with you lol

You looking for the best training available in NY, and DIRT cheap pricing?

I am holding the prices down at 60$ for 2 weeks if we have enough participation.

I will be hiring top notch coaches and re-working the schedules to meet the needs of top notch MMA fighters.

Elite MMA Performance

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=217

You care about your fighters training? Bring them to the right place.

you guys fail to realize that some managers closed sucessful businesses elsewhere to prepare for the launch of NYC. So they have/had money to invest into their org which means they have more then 50k starting out and means they can offer 500/500/500 contracts and do just fine. They in turn get the recruiting edge from the get go and get to put out shows before everyone else which will get them a hype advantage and in turn will shoot them up the rankings. Once the mass of fighters make there way over they will be the top org because they had an advantage over the other companys and should be able to pull more fighters at cheaper rates.

Getting the head start is very important IMO

I agree with LordThomasDrake in regard to getting a head start. If you want to be the top organisation in a city, I'd say it's pretty important to get in first. First shows mean the first streams of revenue and hype, which means more finance available to pay fighters. This means they'll also be the first to be able to consistently run multiple events per week because they will be able to afford the fighters and the event expenses. Which in turn, again, just means more revenue for them.

However, unless what LordThomasDrake was saying is true and they have more funds to work with, you have to be careful not to go over the top. I'm not sure what the breaking point would be for a new organisation, but I'd bank that these organisations are coming awfully close to it. If you're lucky, they may just in fact run out of money for fighters, forcing them to settle for less shows per week.

And yeah, over the next week or so there are going to be fighters flooding into New York. But already have 7 organisations, maybe even more on the way, it may not necessarily ease up.

Once again, I'm just rambling on. It's interesting to see how things play out. The competition is going to be interesting, as well as tough for all those involved, I bet.