So what to do with Spar Bots now?

Liquid

Most of my Spar Bots are around 21. They have one primary at Elite+ or Elite++. Associated secondaries are Sensational. Pretty much like this guy for an example

An example

My actual fighters get at least same sparring "star value" as these Elite primary Sensational secondaries bots and some of my fighters get even more "star power".

Which brings me to following dilemma: to train or not to train, to fight or not to fight

Train the bots to fight?

or

Those bots are a lost cause and can never make it no matter what.

Which is it?

why not fight them at least once to see what they got? could be a decent earner for ya, they pick up experience (which makes them a better sparring partner) and really, even 1 elite primary and some halfway decent secondaries is still good enuff to fight. people seem to have forgotten how to fight without the quad-wonderfuls. not saying you have or anything but still. he can train in his off sessions and really, 21 is NOT completely worthless learning speed...and if he is a slow learner, what if he has 150 chin, heart or ko power? he's still a viable option with room to improve at least on the sparring front.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=42666 - started as a 22

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=46382 - started as a 21

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=51013 - started as a 22

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=52778 - started as a 22

all still learn very well. if ur gonna follow the pack, at least open your eyes when you do it. :)

What rubbish. A boxing bot will be sparring 6/7 times per week you will have absolutely no problems keeping his boxing attributes up. You may need to chuck in a ct here and there and that's about it.

The wiki itself say sparbots won't be useless just slightly less effective if you have an alliance gym and everyone puts their bots together the in most instances you are going to have the 4+1 bots and meet the group training criteria.

• Upvote 1

why not fight them at least once to see what they got? could be a decent earner for ya, they pick up experience (which makes them a better sparring partner) and really, even 1 elite primary and some halfway decent secondaries is still good enuff to fight. people seem to have forgotten how to fight without the quad-wonderfuls. not saying you have or anything but still. he can train in his off sessions and really, 21 is NOT completely worthless learning speed...and if he is a slow learner, what if he has 150 chin, heart or ko power? he's still a viable option with room to improve at least on the sparring front.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=42666 - started as a 22

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=46382 - started as a 21

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=51013 - started as a 22

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=52778 - started as a 22

all still learn very well. if ur gonna follow the pack, at least open your eyes when you do it. :)

Fight and Train maybe?

If you want a place to fight your sparbots against other sparbots you can come to my Org. Dignity Young Guns, I am prepared to set bots against other bots only in either K-1 or grappling only tournaments. During this time you can see if they are worth holding on to, and after your contract is up you will have had enough time to train them and see if they are worth keeping, or giving the axe. Just throwing the option out to a few guys who might be interested in a solution.

Main issue with the sparbot is they will struggle to keep their primaries as high ,so you will either struggle to keep their stats as high or let them decrease a bit to train a new primaries .

this

If you want a place to fight your sparbots against other sparbots you can come to my Org. Dignity Young Guns, I am prepared to set bots against other bots only in either K-1 or grappling only tournaments. During this time you can see if they are worth holding on to, and after your contract is up you will have had enough time to train them and see if they are worth keeping, or giving the axe. Just throwing the option out to a few guys who might be interested in a solution.

I would be interested in having my spar bot fight in your org. email me in game details.

well maybe "this" is the difference between, competing at the top, and just simply competing :shades:

Sparbots will not be worthless, I highly doubt they would require much training due to them only needing to keep 1 discipline high. If you were smart when creating your sparbots you would have placed the secondaries and for that matter phycials in the correct places and any sparbot that has hit Elite++ would now have decent enough phycials to earn 4 stars.. Do some QFC's with them and next thing you know you have 4.5 star bots... Lets not forgot to get maximum benefit from sparring now you only need bots that are 20% better than you..

But hey of course you know best edwardsfan hicks from West Virginia always do

Sparbots will not be worthless, I highly doubt they would require much training due to them only needing to keep 1 discipline high. If you were smart when creating your sparbots you would have placed the secondaries and for that matter phycials in the correct places and any sparbot that has hit Elite++ would now have decent enough phycials to earn 4 stars.. Do some QFC's with them and next thing you know you have 4.5 star bots... Lets not forgot to get maximum benefit from sparring now you only need bots that are 20% better than you..

But hey of course you know best edwardsfan hicks from West Virginia always do

well this good 'ol boy still disagrees with you. you go off and *assume* that taking a couple of fights will make your spar bot great. but why? i wouldnt. all you're doing when you're trying to salvage these spar bots is essentially investing time into a sinking ship. the wiki already says that you only need to be 20% above the other fighters skill to get max gain. why were spar bots important? so you could get your young fighters trained up quickly. a competent fighter can do that for you now. so you dont need to waste 4 fighter slots to have 4 elite sparbots anymore. you can if you wish. but all us goofy hicks wont be. i think that you're hanging on to something that isnt there or in your best interest anymore. but that's just me. but if you think that it is....then go get big guy

• Upvote 1

well this good 'ol boy still disagrees with you. you go off and *assume* that taking a couple of fights will make your spar bot great. but why? i wouldnt. all you're doing when you're trying to salvage these spar bots is essentially investing time into a sinking ship. the wiki already says that you only need to be 20% above the other fighters skill to get max gain. why were spar bots important? so you could get your young fighters trained up quickly. a competent fighter can do that for you now. so you dont need to waste 4 fighter slots to have 4 elite sparbots anymore. you can if you wish. but all us goofy hicks wont be. i think that you're hanging on to something that isnt there or in your best interest anymore. but that's just me. but if you think that it is....then go get big guy

And that competent fighter of yours suffers as he is not sparring with a fighter of greater skill.. so then you put your great fighter in and he gets no benefit because once again you guessed it there is no-one better than him.. Lets not forgot that 1v1 with an elite fighter/bot is 12% less effective than sparring with 4 elite fighters/bots... But yeah no problems you got it all nutted out....