MKFC Announces SHW tourney #2!

MKFC announces a SHW tourney - $150k prize for winner plus three months FREE ViP...

Международная Клетка Бойцовский Чемпионат (MKFC-ACME:Revolution) of St Petersburg initially began with two weight classes - bantamweights and super heavyweights. We have for the most part phased out the "Big Bear" dvision but I love the fact that the big boys kncok the crap out of each other and our tournament last year was so much fun I figured lets do it again! So - its time for a tournament - we will be seeking 16 SHWs for a Super Heavyweight tournament with a 150k cash prize, a shot at the 265+ title (should you have the BALLS to take on Kaban Demidov). We will also look to secure a supps and clothing sponsor who will give treats to the winners and maybe the participants to ... last year the winner got a bad ass custom skin as well and we will do that again too!

This is a single elimination tourney. All fighters entered in the tourney will recieve the same contract and terms (regardless of record) - should you lose and wish to seek employemnt elsewehere you will be released (fighters being borrowed from other orgs will be released immediately upon losing) - should you wish to stay we can negotiate new terms privately (borrowed fighters this is NOT an option as we will not be known as the shady org that tries to steal fighters) - the goal of this is just to give a big prize and for me to have fun doing previews based on your exciting fighters histories.

Seeding will be random - once we have the guys registered and signed to MKFC a random number generator will determine seeds - if once we have guys signed up and someone wants to call another fella out that is fine with me as long as both parties agree.

Guys can PM me in game - shout at me in chat - or post here if you are interested. As soon as I get 16 guys I'll get cracking on this thing. I would love to roll out the first round the first week of August.

Registrants (pending approval of their respective fight orgs):

1. "The Hated" Dominick Luc Boivers [ 25444 ] 14-7 representing ACME Montreal

2. Anthony "Bada Bing" Bianchi [ 58242 ] 6-2 representing Fightworld International

3. Serg "The Deckie" Ramirez [ 6681 ] 12-5 Representing ACME-MKFC:Revolution

4. "The Big Yin" Charlie McGregor [ 54335 ] 7-1 representing Claymore Elite Combat

5. Juelz "Crack" Santana [ 60282 ] 12-2 representing Blitzkreig Russian Combat

6. David "Green Beast" Kappa [ 73560 ] 2-1 representing the Cold Blooded Killers

7. Preston "Bodie" Broadus [ 97301 ]0-0 representing Gesundheit

8. Charles "See How It Goes" Bishop [ 70008 ] 3-1 representing the Fighters Pit

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1305158800acmelogo1.gif

had a few messages regarding - requesting being allowed to participate from their respective orgs ...

I would love to have 16 guys in this - the prize looks good to me - and our last one was a blast and the winner was ranked #3 in the world when it was over.

The tourney contract is as follows 4 fights ... 1800 sign on bonus - 3000 to show (will cover all travel fees) - 3000 to win ...

Losers are cut after losing - winners advance - one guy takes the prize ...

Summer seems to be slaughtering the activity of most managers - I guess that and trying to learn the new training changes ... this is off for now ... I'll try again in the fall. Thanks to all who were interested.