1. 1. Who ya got?

• Offenhard by Decision
    • Offenhard by (T)KO
    • Gonzalez by (T)KO
    • Gonzalez by Decision

DFC 37

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/j666/offengonzo.jpg

Offenhard: "Gonzo's a legend, son! Who wouldn't want dis fight!?"

*Gonzalez circles and sees the opportunity to plant his feet and throw a really nice straight left hand that drops Sol to the canvas! Sol doesn't know where he is but he's trying to survive - Gonzalez keeps piling on the pressure and forces the referee to step in! This one is aaaaaall over!*

Gonzalez: "He has not yet faced anything close to the power I have. This Saturday, he will be sleeping like all the rest."

*http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut.gif

Kid Reefer's cut is bleeding quite badly. He's got to try and protect it.

Reefer tries to break the clinch but Offenhard is controlling the position.

Nice elbow from Offenhard.

Reefer is rocked!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

The referee calls the doctor in to look at Kid Reefer's cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout!*

Offenhard: "As awesome as his power is, his chin be questionable, son!...always has been. I ain't need to knock him out to win it, yo...but I just might do it anyway."

*Gonzalez feints a kick and comes over the top with a right hand, followed by a left hook - both land, sending Sen crashing to the mat! This one is all over!*

Gonzalez: "They say his chin is granite but they say my fist is jackhammer. You tell me who wins that one?"

*Offenhard has the Thai clinch. He lands a big knee to the head that stumbles Bane - he's in trouble! Another big knee to the head from Offenhard, and another! Bane is out on his feet - the ref jumps in to save him and ends the fight!*

Offenhard: "Yo...I KNOW he can't knock me out n' dat's da only game he got! What else can he do!?"

*Creed throws a combination that misses

and Gonzalez scores with a counter punch that sends Creed to the canvas! Gonzalez smells blood - he's punishing Creed with more strikes and the ref has stopped it! Creed has no idea where he is - he's tackled the ref... oh dear, poor guy, the crowd is in hysterics!*

Gonzalez: "This is last fight of the tour. I have fought some very tough guys. We figured out to take it easy on last stop so we could celebrate. I plan on ending with a winning record and Offenhard is easy way to do it."

*Offenhard comes over the top with an elbow. That landed flush.

The referee calls the doctor in to look at Jean Pierre Skogsbaer's cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout!*

Offenhard: "We gon' clinch it up, unleash da pummelation, throw some 'bows n' cut dis sucka up. He old, yo!...Old!"

*http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Ewert is rocked!

Ewert throws a shot from downtown. Gonzalez moves away and avoids it.

Oh Ewert is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!

Gonzalez is looking for an opening here. He's unloaded a big left hand that catches Ewert flush on the jaw and sends him tumbling to the canvas! Ewert is out cold! Gonzalez holds back from landing any unnecessary shots to his unconscious opponent, as the referee reacts slowly to the situation. A brutal knockout and then some excellent sportsmanship - this guy is my new favorite fighter!*

Gonzalez: "I will not let some chump ruin my tour or stand in the way of me getting back into the top pound for pound, no matter what 'clan' he runs with."

*And that's the end of the fight!

Dick Offenhard showed his dominance over Bo Mims in that final round.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Tiny Johnson scores the fight 50:42

Judge Frank Dennis scores the fight 50:42

Judge Wesley Smith scores the fight 50:42

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Dick Offenhard!

Dick Offenhard is the new Light Heavyweight Champion!*

• Upvote 2

Ron Jablonski: I am sitting down with the legendary Jesus "Chuey" Gonzalez now to discuss his upcoming fight with Dick Offenhard. How are things going Gonzo?

Gonzo: Things are great. training has been good, just polishing up a few things.

Ron Jablonski: So this is the last stop on the "Gonzo Worl Tour". What will you remember most about the tour?

Gonzo: I will remember that I had a rough time... There is a few losses there that I would like to get back...

Ron Jablonski: Overall though do you view the tour as a success?

Gonzo: Its successful in the fact that no matter what happens here I won more fights than I lost on it, I would love to finish it with one last KO though.

Ron Jablosnki: Thats a tall order considering your opponent has never been rocked or knocked out in a fight to date.

Gonzo: No matter. I am going to go out there all guns blazing, this fight probably wont stay standing for long.. He doesnt have the balls to stand and trade with me and if he does Dick Offenhard might as well change his nickname to "The Wet Noodle" because thats all he will be after I get ahold of him.

Ron Jablonski: So you dont think he will trade with you?

Gonzo: I guarantee it! The first opportunity he gets he will try and lean on me against the cage or take me down.. If he stands with me and attempts to trade he wont be standing for very long.

Ron Jablonski: Sounds like you dont have much respect for the guy...

Gonzo: Dont get me wrong. He is a great fighter and very underrated. I respect what he and his manager JBomb bring to the table. But he will go down. Either he can get knocked out or he can get picked apart but either way it doesnt end well for "The Wet Noodle"

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:41 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Dick Offenhard!

*Offenhard checks on Gonzalez to make sure he's okay and the two share a hug as Gonzalez makes his way out of the cage*

Commentator: "Alright! We're here with the winner, Dick Offenhard..."

...*applause*...

Commentator: "Dick, you pulled off a massive upset tonight, not so much by the win but by the way you won. You must be thrilled!"

Offenhard: "I knew I could do it all along, yo! No one else did, but I knew I could get to dat chin, son!"

Commentator: "Let's go to the big screen..."

Good work by Offenhard as he checks the leg kick.

Offenhard works the jab nicely.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut.gif

It looks like Jesus Gonzalez has been cut.

Commentator: "This is where you cut him with the jab, were you aware of the cut?"

Offenhard: "Not immediately, no...but once I saw it, I knew I had to start bringin' some heat, yo!"

An inside leg kick lands from Offenhard.

Gonzalez misses with an uppercut

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif

and Offenhard counters with a crisp right hand that drops Gonzalez! Offenhard lets Gonzalez back up to his feet, looking for a finish!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Gonzalez is rocked!

Commentator: "This is right out the gate in the second round. You knocked him down and had him a bit wobbly there."

Offenhard: "Yeah, dat was da blood in da water moment, son! I got very confident after dat n' knew it was only a matter of time."

Offenhard circles and sees the opportunity to plant his feet and throw a really nice straight left hand that drops Gonzalez to the canvas!

Gonzalez doesn't know where he is but he's trying to survive - Offenhard keeps piling on the pressure and forces the referee to step in! This one is aaaaaall over!

Commentator: "Here's the end of the fight. Walk us through it."

Offenhard: "Yo, I seen he was still woozy n' shit so I dropped dat bomb wit everything I had, yo! When he went down, da red lights jus went off!

I wanna say thanks to Gonzo, yo! Dude's a legend in the sport n' will always be one of the best in my book!"

Commentator: "Spectacular fight, Dick. What's next for you at Dominance?"

Offenhard: "Whoever they wanna throw at me, son! I'm down for whatevah, but hey...I know some sucka been callin' me out!"

Commentator: "Who's that?"

Offenhard: "Bob Saget or some shit!"

Commentator: "You mean Barnabas Sackett?"

Offenhard: "Yeah, yeah...dat's him. He sayin' his bot Orlando wants a piece of me! Well, Orlando...you want some Dick!? Come get some Dick!"

*Offenhard exits the cage to a roar of applause*

Yeah dick was hard vs gonzalez but often hard and always hard are two different things. 23 fights into his career and Orlando Sackett is still showing granite chin...now that's hard.

Orlando says "I dont like dick. If that piece of meat [Offenhard] was in front of me I would beat that shit til it was laying on the mat all soft and squishy then roll in it like a dog." :rolling:

Yeah dick was hard vs gonzalez but often hard and always hard are two different things. 23 fights into his career and Orlando Sackett is still showing granite chin...now that's hard.

Orlando says "I dont like dick. If that piece of meat [Offenhard] was in front of me I would beat that shit til it was laying on the mat all soft and squishy then roll in it like a dog." :rolling:

I think granite chin over rides everything else.

Haha, I was thinkin the same exact thing.

It pains me to see a legend get KO'd but good win jbomb.

yeah dude...it's not like i was really stoked to take out one of my top 5 fave fighters but we do what we gotta do.

Good fight, congrats. Like the interviews too.

thanks! they're very fun to do.