Kongo VS Barry

Krimzn

The funniest part was after the KO punch. Kongo was still on queer street and went for a takedown after Barry already fell. He reached for the legs and shot forward and got nothing but air. But ended up landing in mount. The gifs above show it but not as good as the side angle. Epic!!!!!

I had by buddy on speaker phone and was telling him Kongo was going to get KOed early. He said he didnt think so that Kongo would win. Then as he said that Kongo goes down and im like "Hes out!, Hes out! damn hes hold on for deal life. Hes down again. Its over! No hes back up. Holy Shit!! Barry is dead! Holy Shit, Holy Shit!!!!" Then my buddies called me Howard Cosell. LMAO!

SPOILER

Stop trying to bring another argument into a thread which doesnt even consern it, it makes you look like an idiot.

Threat title does not have spoilers and thread was posted after the event, if anyone complains about spoilers here they are officially braindead, its something completely different to post KONGO KNOCKS OUT BARRY IN EPIC COMEBACk as your thread title.

On topic, it was a great fight, really awesome and well deserved the KO of the night award, shit was craaaazy.

• Downvote 1

Stop trying to bring another argument into a thread which doesnt even consern it, it makes you look like an idiot.

Threat title does not have spoilers and thread was posted after the event, if anyone complains about spoilers here they are officially braindead, its something completely different to post KONGO KNOCKS OUT BARRY IN EPIC COMEBACk as your thread title.

On topic, it was a great fight, really awesome and well deserved the KO of the night award, shit was craaaazy.

Just making sure. To many pricks like your self who cry like a bitch after every event. Of course there was no spoiler this event so you found something else to bitch about.

• Downvote 4

Just making sure. To many pricks like your self who cry like a bitch after every event. Of course there was no spoiler this event so you found something else to bitch about.

I responded to your completely ridiculous whiny ass ("Ironic") comment, you brought it up so you have no place to lecture me about crying like a bitch.

• Downvote 1

Watching that in real time, thought Barry might have a seizure. Eyes wide open and his jaw started moving a lot immediately after the KO.. Kongo's a beast and put ALL his weight into that tight inside hook. Barry's lucky his jaw wasnt shattered.

I've watched it a few times just to see the people at ringside's reactions. The ring girls are good but the good angle for that isn't on the vid above, just on TV.

yeah, i was telling my dad about it. he was telling me off for looking at the ring girls, can you blame it when three hot girls are in complete shock like everyone else watching, still say it was ko of the year.

yeah, i was telling my dad about it. he was telling me off for looking at the ring girls, can you blame it when three hot girls are in complete shock like everyone else watching, still say it was ko of the year.

on top of that, you know those girls have seen hundreds of fights so for their reaction to be like that, it must have really been worthy.

on top of that, you know those girls have seen hundreds of fights so for their reaction to be like that, it must have really been worthy.

Well two of them got fired once already for overreacting.

So the medical suspensions were handed out today and somehow Curt Warburton received nothing.................really???? I would still like to know how wrecked his arm is after that 3/4 kimura 1/4 arm triangle submission that Lauzon put on him.

Actually, it was for Kos over reacting and whining like a little girl. All the girls did was say Kos poked Anthony Johnson in the eye. All replays show the girls were right. Kos just can't take any criticism.

The day they let Logan go was a sad day. :sad01_anim:

True! And also the blonde Diego Sanchez broke up with. Dont remember her name. BTW, Diego has to be the biggest homo i have ever seen. I bet he shits skittles he's so gay!

i was pretty pissed about that...now she's doing JC Penney catalogs or something. as far as Natasha...meh

EDIT: my bad...Roxy and Guess

http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/logan-roxy4.jpg

http://www.mmafightgirls.com/post/3589/logan-stanton-is-now-a-roxy-swimwear-model/

• Upvote 1

i was pretty pissed about that...now she's doing JC Penney catalogs or something. as far as Natasha...meh

EDIT: my bad...Roxy and Guess

http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/logan-roxy4.jpg

http://www.mmafightgirls.com/post/3589/logan-stanton-is-now-a-roxy-swimwear-model/

Awesome.

They said she didn't fit the traditional "look" of a ring-girl.

When will they learn there can be different types of hotness? :training2: