Spartan Training

Catch28

After seeing the success that Tapout Fitness had before they closed up and headed to NY, I thought I should jump in and get in on this. Spartan Training will emphasize small classes for great training and frequent pops for your fighters. I will continue to upgrade trainers and will take input from the fighters in the Gym. Help us get off the ground and we will help you in the long run also. ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=218

Price is set at 200 (expect this to rise somewhat as we gain better coaches, but never going to be over 250)

Current # of coaches : 4

Coach 1 - Caleb Demetrius

Conditioning : Elite

Circuit Training

Coach 2 - Raul "Toro" Sanchez

BJJ : Strong

Wrestling : Strong

Clinchwork, Ground and Pound, Takedown Offense, Takedown Defense

Coach 3 - Pancho Perez

Boxing : Strong

Muai Thai : Strong

Striking Defense, Kicks, Punching Tech., Clinchwork, Ground and Pound, Knees.

Coach 4 - Gregorio Gonzalez

BJJ : Elite

Sub Offense, Defensive Grappling

There is about a 1:1 fighter to coach at the moment, with a max of less than 8:1 where the current cap is set.

I understand that the price is high but you are going to get much better training in these small classes than at other gyms where you will be in crowded classes, missing out on ever important pops.

Depending on how your gym turns out and how well my fighters do in their upcoming fights, I might bring over some if there are spots remaining by that time. Best of luck

Depending on how your gym turns out and how well my fighters do in their upcoming fights, I might bring over some if there are spots remaining by that time. Best of luck

Best of luck to you also. Hopefully we will be seeing you in the gym in the future then. :D

;)

Should be more upgrades pretty soon once we get some more fighters joined up.

Let me know how your gym does. I have one in Sydney and I'm not sure what direction I want to take it.