Farewell

Well, sadly, but I am quitting the game. I have been playing it for over 1.5 years and really enjoyed the game, but it is no more fun for me, so I decided to walk away.

I had a chance to run a great org such as NFC and Fire FC, it's been real fun. I also managed to have a pretty good clothing company back in time. All in all, it was interesting experience.

I wanted to thank everyone who I worked with and I wanted to apologize to anyone whom I could have offended. I wish you all good luck and more wins and fun time playing this game.

Good bye all.

• Upvote 1

I remember you telling you planned to leave, but I honestly didn't expect you to go through with. While I wasn't a fan of the way Barns and yourself behaved in chat sometimes, but I'm definitely sorry to see the both of you go. Take care.

What's up with all the drama? We should start a thread "Farewell, I'm leaving the game, please give a shit" and pin it so that everybody that wants to say farewell can do it in the same thread.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2