Mentor System

I'm afraid I have some problems with this feature. I simply can't see the sliders or skills. Apparently I need to be mentored to be a mentor :suicide_anim:

The mentee has to select the option to let you see the sliders and skills

Would good mentors have any benefits for doing their job well? like titles for the best mentor in a city or org or something like that ?!

My opinion is that there should be some reward to encourage the mentors

Would good mentors have any benefits for doing their job well? like titles for the best mentor in a city or org or something like that ?!

My opinion is that there should be some reward to encourage the mentors

Passing on our knowledge and watching our mentee be successful is our reward...................duh

If you begin to trust and get on well with your mentee, could the mentor also have a box to check so his fighters stats are viewable to the mentee?

I would use this feature myself, ofcourse, if a good trust was developed, and they were in the same alliance.

• Upvote 1

Couple of quick questions

I think it was said you can mentor up to 3 people, I have 1 at the moment, do I need to click the 'Be A Mentor' box aagain or do I still show up as a possible Mentor until I have 3?

Also when people apply to be mentored do they have any kind of comment box like we do when we apply to be a mentor? I just receieved a message with a name on it saying Yes or No with nothing about him, could have been that he never filled it in. Turned out to be a Brazilian guy which is cool, I can work around it. Just curious for future reference.

Couple of quick questions

I think it was said you can mentor up to 3 people, I have 1 at the moment, do I need to click the 'Be A Mentor' box aagain or do I still show up as a possible Mentor until I have 3?

Also when people apply to be mentored do they have any kind of comment box like we do when we apply to be a mentor? I just receieved a message with a name on it saying Yes or No with nothing about him, could have been that he never filled it in. Turned out to be a Brazilian guy which is cool, I can work around it. Just curious for future reference.

- Yes you need to submit a new set of info.

- No they don't get a comment box. They get a list of all the mentors with basically a "Pick Me!" type button.

*nevermind* I got it sorted out!

I have been told my name does not show up on the list mentors? I am not sure if this is true but when a mentee inputs their info, are they able to see all those who have signed up to be a mentor or only those within their language choice or geographical location? I have not gotten any requests in the last few days other then the first one I received so wondered if there was a problem?

Edited by rjs2442