Mentor System

It seems that this part is very difficult for mentees

Settings

If the manager agrees to become your mentor, you'll get a confirmation and some more options on the mentor page.

* Skills - if you tick this, the mentor will be able to see your fighters' skills.

* Sliders - setting this will let them see your sliders but they won't be able to edit them.

especially since I haven't ever seen these boxes so I don't know where to find them and how it goes and I can't give any better advice than in Wiki.

It seems that this part is very difficult for mentees

especially since I haven't ever seen these boxes so I don't know where to find them and how it goes and I can't give any better advice than in Wiki.

Well there's a mentor/mentee button been added. If you click it you'll see the options. Just try exploring and you shall find

Well there's a mentor/mentee button been added. If you click it you'll see the options. Just try exploring and you shall find

I think what he is saying is that the 'Mentor' is supposed to be the one with the answers lol, so when the mentor suggests to the mentee that he shows his skills and sliders he might well ask, "How do I do that Mr Mentor"?' The Mentor himself having never been a mentee will not know any more than the wiki suggests.

It would be interesting to see an example screenshot of what a mentee sees.

Nothing major but that's what I think that's what Sutemi is getting at.

Well this is off to a rousing start! I made myself available as a mentor and got a notice of interest! I accepted and sent him a PM.

How can I help you today?

A day later he replied.

fuck you

I like his scrappiness!

Well this is off to a rousing start! I made myself available as a mentor and got a notice of interest! I accepted and sent him a PM.

A day later he replied.

I like his scrappiness!

LMMFAO!

on a happier note: my mentee is very easy to work with. some of u chatsters will be surprised to hear that he is a britlander, yup...breaking the cycle, one country at a time. :)

Check if he still exists tapeleg - I got a message from someone saying that and you won't be surprised to hear he doesn't exist anymore :)

I believe you may have nuked the right guy. I canceled the mentorship for obvious reasons, I tried searching for all variations on his name and I can't find him anymore.

Is there a way to know if your mentee has checked the box to allow me to see his fighters stats/sliders and if so how does that work, if I click on the fighter will it appear or do I have to look somewhere specific?

If he checked the box, you just have to look at his fighters' profile and it will be there. You can view his fighters and all his stats/sliders will be shown. The only difference is you can't save his slider settings.

A day later he replied.

I like his scrappiness!

haha

i get a mentee today he add me , then he pm me , and before i had time to answer he end the mentor/mentee button .

After this has been going a while, and after the students no longer have mentors, it'd be interesting to see a Student vs. Teacher event. As long as the ID's are close.

I love this new mentor-system. I have a chance to have "more fighters" to manage. And I'm not talking about having multi-accounts, just about managing more fighters even though I don't have the ultimate control. But the best thing is that I get to practice my Portuguese (which is 6/10 or so).

Thanks Mike! IMO all the chances you have done have only improved the game.