UMMA TUF Season 1

Pazza

After overhearing this, Knut Paulsen had the following statement:

"So you admit you're so much in the gutter you pay for 5 dollar, chlamydia-infested whores. Interesting..."

Motherfucka Jones Responded

"I was helping her out because blocker is too much of a b**** to help her. As for you stay out of this so you live a long life".

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*As Paulsen is confronted with what the insolent little whelp said, something very unexpected happened. Knut Paulsen... laughed?*

Paulsen: "Haha, that's cute. Some glory hound who wants to make a name for himself by picking a fight with me, the mighty Knusern. I will probably be dead by 32 anyways, so I don't see how that's supposed to be a threat. If you're gonna throw around empty threats like a pre-schooler I suggest you either back them up or shut the fuck up."

*As Paulsen is confronted with what the insolent little whelp said, something very unexpected happened. Knut Paulsen... laughed?*

Paulsen: "Haha, that's cute. Some glory hound who wants to make a name for himself by picking a fight with me, the mighty Knusern. I will probably be dead by 32 anyways, so I don't see how that's supposed to be a threat. If you're gonna throw around empty threats like a pre-schooler I suggest you either back them up or shut the fuck up."

Jones responded

"Haha man you didn't even win a fight yet so don't talk smack i can make threats because at the end you will be another one of my victims and I might no knock a few years off 32.

Bronco Winters after many days pondering his training while in the US air force decided to head north and take his training to helsinki and can be seen rolling with top grapplers and breaking every heavy bag in his path, hitting them so hard their chain breaks from the impact

"Pretty fuckin' funny that your 0-0 ass points to my lack of fights. If you're gonna do something then do something instead of yapping like a dog."

Jones: "I said that because you said your a legend with no fights"."Obviously your the chael off this tournament a trash talking idiot who contridicts himself."You better pray your on my team or you going on a early vacation".

"I am a fuckin' legend in the making. It's pretty cute that you hide behind tournament fights when you ain't even in my weight class tho, bitch. Come on, fight me like a man."

Blocker strolls from the gym Steam room after another early morning ball busting cardio session.

He switches the main floor lights on and the octagon is lit up like the modern day gladitoral battleground that it is, he gazes over at the wall clock; 08:30am.

Blocker: mutters to himself ''Whats that stench? Ooh yeah, the pitiful remnants of some poor attempt at talking smack, it hangs in the air overwhelming the stale odour of many hour hardwork and sweat.''

Blocker smiles at himself and moves over the the heavybag lying on the floor for some Slam training.

Blocker: sings to himself

''Grab a bitch around his waist and slam him on his head''

''If you haven't knocked him out, do it once again''

''Peel him off the floor and start again once more''

Blocker finishes his slam training and reports the managers office to talk his manager(and the gym owner).

Blocker ''Gazza we need another new heavy slam training bag!''

Gazza Pazza ''You done it again Blocker haven't ya, did you at least clean up after yourself?''

Blocker ''Ha right boss, you employ me to crush skulls not clean up the gym''

Gazza Pazza ''Fuck sake man, I'll call down to the maintenance staff shortly. Tell me how training going''

Blocker ''You are too uptight boss, maybe I can introduce you to a couple of my physio troop ehh? Cindy works wonders with peppermint rub. Training is sweet, on schedule. No worries''

Gazza Pazza ''On your way man, its a good thing your missus is open minded. At least have another shower

your filthy mind is stinking up the place''

With that Gazza gets back to work and Blockers struts out comtemplating his bosses words, more about introducing Cindy to his missus than having a shower, but he's planning to accomplish both.

Guest Wispey

After a long training session Raymond Matice had this to say about his gameplan.

"I planning on making large, fighter sized holes in the cage. My opponents won't know what hit them. KO via slam is my goal everytime. I might even let my weak ass opponents stand up after I slam them just so I can slam their bitch ass again. If my opponent remembers the fight, I have failed."

And Mannetosen, it does look shallow

Bronco Winters had this to say when interviewed by Helsinki reporter Vlad Gregorovitch

Gregorovitch: "What do you think of the rest of the TUF field?"

Winters: "They are a bunch of chumps who arent ready for the shit imma throw at them"

Gregorovitch: "So Its safe to say that you think you will win this thing?"

Winters: "Of ourse man, im an Air Force pilot, ive dont shit they aint never seen before."

With that Winters heads into the gym to get back to training.

And Mannetosen, it does look shallow

Bronco Winters had this to say when interviewed by Helsinki reporter Vlad Gregorovitch

Gregorovitch: "What do you think of the rest of the TUF field?"

Winters: "They are a bunch of chumps who arent ready for the shit imma throw at them"

Gregorovitch: "So Its safe to say that you think you will win this thing?"

Winters: "Of ourse man, im an Air Force pilot, ive dont shit they aint never seen before."

With that Winters heads into the gym to get back to training.

After Hearing The Comment Mothefucka responded

"Im sorry i couldn't hear the spoiled brat weel. From what i did hear i cracked up. I mean he is some rich boy fighting to get back at his dad.Pssssshhhhhhhhhhhh he couldn't live through the s*** i have been through".

Coach Bradley Burns recently said this in a local interview

"I have heard about all the trash talk going on before the guys are even in the house, and it's crazy. I like all the passion these kids have though, it's nice to see they have some fire under their asses already and want to win this thing.

I really just hope all these guys save all that passion and crazy energy for the cage and in the gym and hopefully not the house. In the LFC TUF tournament there were a lot of fights and drama going on and some guys almost got kicked out. The cage is where you wanna let it come out.

I want winners, and hopefully they will bring that intensity when they are picked by me!"

After Hearing The Comment Mothefucka responded

"Im sorry i couldn't hear the spoiled brat weel. From what i did hear i cracked up. I mean he is some rich boy fighting to get back at his dad.Pssssshhhhhhhhhhhh he couldn't live through the s*** i have been through".

"Anyone named Motherfucka doesnt be long in a change, he belongs in a gang bang," Bronco Winters replied to some comments shared by one of his house mates.

"I am here to win this thing, not to make friends. If you dont want to win, the get the hell outta my way."

Tomorrow is the coach challenge :

Feyd and Brad will bet on the upcoming UMMA card, trying to gain some points

They're gonna fight against each thanks to Slanger vs Fury on this same card, trying to gain big points

At the end of the day, the coach with most point will contact me and decide if he wants to pick his team, or let the other pick teams, BUT choose the match-up for the fightcard which will happen in 8 days !!!!

specific training and sliders set is coming !!!

alos guys, contact your coaches if you want to be in a particular team, it could help Feyd and Brad to choose you to see how you want to work with them :)

PS : (sorry for being a bit inactive... fucking real life....)

Cock Blocker and Gazza Pazza approach the public entrance to the Kamppi Arena early in anticipation of UMMA's 39th presentation, Gazza dressed in his usual Mexican amigo style attire and in jubilant mood.

The conversation is seriously off topic though and Blocker is doing his best to raise his managers blood pressure to potentially fatal levels, surprisingly though today Gazza is not biting and remains calm as the stride through the large foyer. Heads turn and whispers are muttered through muted lips, is this the calm before the storm will Gazza burn off with another morally sound rant or has he other things on his mind allowing him to blissfully ignore his newest employee's bullshit.

Gazza see's Mr Joe Burn racing around the arena like a tazmanian devil, ensuring that all is well before the TV coverage starts and the pre-lims get under way. ''Joe, JOE! Relax pal everything is good to go, have a cold one and greet the VIPs man, you'll give yourself a hernia if you keep going like this''

Gazza also sees Feyd Harko & Bradley Burns creating a tornado of hype around their fighters tonight, as UMMA fans will know, tonights event 'UMMA Emergancy Room' is the pivotal beginning for the upcoming TUUF series season one and the winner of tonights match between Fury & Slanger will give the advantage to either Coach Burns or Coach Harko allowing them to have the choice of picking their fight team first or first week match ups.

So as Gazza Pazza and Blocker make their way to their seats and the arena fills, the atmosphere is palpable and static electricity is brissiling from every metallic surface. UMMA Emergancy Room is here folks and the doctors better be prepared because it's gonna be BRUTAL!!

FEYD HARKO won the coach challenge !

the coach decided to take 24h to think about it and give us his decision.

tomorrow, we'll announce teams and fight card for next week.

good luck guys

TEAM BRUTAL DELUXE (Feyd Harko)

Bantamweights:

-Krazze Eyez KILLAH

-Knut PAULSEN

-Gear SMITH

-Bill NEVIN

Featherweights:

-Cock BLOCKER

-Carver CADE

-R.P. RETALE

-Ray MOND

TEAM NO CONTEST (Bradley Burns)

Bantamweights:

-Who cares

-Who cares

-Who cares

-Who cares

Featherweights:

-Who cares

-Who cares

-Who cares

-Who cares

So, that leaves Bradley in charge of the matchup for the first round!

EDIT : i'll contact my 8 managers as soon as the matchups are announced :)

*We caught up with Knut Paulsen as he was wrapping (or should be say tapping?) up another submission grappling session. Finding him was easy enough, as we just followed the trail of tears, faeces and blood*

"Mr. Paulsen, it has come to our attention that you've been selected by renowned striking coach Feyd Harko. Congratulations! How do you feel about the opposing manager, mr. Bradley Burns, picking the matchups, though?"

"Tell you what, I'd be more comfortable if I actually got to fight. Judging by his performance this weekend, his band of pansies is more likely to turn their tails and get the hell outta dodge. You better stay in London, bitch boy."

"Strong words from you as always, Mr. Paulsen. Can I call you Knut?"

"Hell no, you're gonna be calling me Master from now on, you fuckin' dog turd. Now, about this Feit Hako fella... Who the fuck is Feit Hako, and why should I give a shit?"

Paulsen is very classy !!! in a pure Paulsen style !!!

the guy already have the record of most broken stuff in da house !!! and still he's talking shit...

I'm a pissed owner !

can't imagine giving this guy the award at the end of the competition !

Bronco Winters when hearing about this Paulsen guy's statement he had this to say, "Why should i pay attention to what this obvious nut job has to say? Im in it to win it, nothing is gonna stop me......." Bronco continues on rambling incoherently