UMMA TUF Season 1

Pazza

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fight card for the finale will be announced this week end :)

I saw Cock Blocker and Motherfucka Jones together in a bar last night... are those 2 becoming friends or kissing each other in the dark room ?

fight card for the finale will be announced this week end :)

I saw Cock Blocker and Motherfucka Jones together in a bar last night... are those 2 becoming friends or kissing each other in the dark room ?

He bores me

Blocker ain't standing for none of that shit, after the reindeer-gate scandal which left him hospitalised and unable to fulfil his contract in the tournament, he's back and ready to whip each one of you pussies into shape, Blocaker will take any fight against a current TUUF opponent! ANY!!!

And as for the allegations of getting pally with Motherfucka Jones, its quite obvious Blocker is the classier and bigger man and was just consuling that pussy after his losses, him and Bronco are both soo full of hot air that you have to tie them down to stop them from attempting Philleas Foggs Around the world in 80 days.. 0 and 2 Bitches!!

SMACK TALK EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the fina lads, if you have a fighter on the card lets hear some nasty (fun) banter.....

Blocker has a cardboard cut out of Motherfucka Jones in his lounge and it stinks like booze just like the 0-2 loser.

2 weeks until Blocker stamps all over that ''can't back it up''FUCK!!

SMACK TALK EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the finaL lads, if you have a fighter on the card lets hear some nasty (fun) banter.....

Blocker has a cardboard cut out of Motherfucka Jones in his lounge and it stinks like booze just like the 0-2 loser.

2 weeks until Blocker stamps all over that ''can't back it up'' FUCK!!

There's no need to talk anymore, my team proved that we were no match for the CBK team... and when Prusch beats Slanger into retirement in two weeks, then our victory will be absolute.

OOC: I hope Paulsen loses so that I can sack him and build a new guy. Inexperienced and he didn't exactly win me over in his debut.

In character:

"I will drink your blood, Allah boy."

EDIT: Man, he has some pillow hands right there. 4 damage combos and like 20 damage head shots and he didn't even tickle him. If I weren't gonna roll over Smith I'd just take a dive.

Cock blocker can talk when he actually shows up for a fight, Winters never runs from a fight, he runs to them.

Blocker hears Winters managers quote and bursts into laughter

''AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who cares if he runs to them, 0 - 1 is the fact you should concentrating on not your entrance.

When I've Dispatched MF Jones I am calling out the so called sky jockey Bronco Winters!''

• 2 weeks later...

Motherfucka Jones is on weight and has shaved off the afro :no:, anyway good luck to Blocker and everyone else and uh........ AMERICA :us:

*Knut Paulsen had the following to say after being presented with the gilded Lada exhaust pipe after winning TUF*

"Hahahaha, God you fucking suck. That's you waking up on the floor for the third time in three fights now, after all that yapping. All bark, no bite."

*Knut Paulsen had the following to say after being presented with the gilded Lada exhaust pipe after winning TUF*

"Hahahaha, God you fucking suck. That's you waking up on the floor for the third time in three fights now, after all that yapping. All bark, no bite."

Congrats on winning

Cool. Shame it didn't go through, was anticipating it. :P

Man, Knut has no power, I've been throwing damage in his last two fights and he barely rocked a guy he got a postive power message vs.

Cool. Shame it didn't go through, was anticipating it. :P

Man, Knut has no power, I've been throwing damage in his last two fights and he barely rocked a guy he got a postive power message vs.

Blocker wants the new crowned TUF champion in his next bout.

Blocker IS unbeaten and Paulsen better accept if he wants to continue to call himself the Champ because they are still 2 unbeaten fighters that enterd the TUF!

Congratulation to our winners :

Knut Paulsen (.....)

Reiska Pekka Retale

and coach Feyd Harko !

thanks to you , we've seen a great season !

coming back to you tomorrow to give prize, new contracts, discuss about future etc ... :)

Blocker wants the new crowned TUF champion in his next bout.

Blocker IS unbeaten and Paulsen better accept if he wants to continue to call himself the Champ because they are still 2 unbeaten fighters that enterd the TUF!

Come get some, bitch.

Dick Blocker is still the guy who chickened out his first fight.... how can I be sure I will not do the same against the TUUF winner ?

An announcement to close this TUUF season will be made on thursday !

talk all you want until that point!