Edwardsfan Banned?

not sure but remember awhile back about him getting charged with 3rd dwi or something close to 3rd --- i do remember cause he posted about it on forum wondering what could happen to him cause i posted back that he should go to prison or something similar to that ------ could be the reason -- not sure just throwing that out there

you know his real name? could find maybe some info!

1) Alex Caine has lost considerable hype while he was gone. He is also one of the nicest, most polite people i have come across in this game. Not only am I not in his alliance, but my interactions with him began when he beat me in a tournament finale for $200,000 and then proceeded to come to Blitz (the org I was signed to) and permanently roadblock my reclaiming my HW belt. The fact I still like him is a real testament to him! :notworthy:

2) Although I have generally disagreed with Edwardsfan for over 2 years now, I think the game (especially the forums) is losing something without him. Not only was he a great heel, but he was a great manager. His style was perfect for this stage of the game. All good guys need a villian, and he was a supervillian.

3) My Shiv Wins comment was immature. So am I. Get over it!

• Upvote 1

Hardly a trouble maker ;) I have umped his most classic thread!! :)

Epic stuff.

Also, sad to see edwardsfan go, but I'm sure when he does come back under a new alias, we will all know it's him. Best of luck man!

Man, this dude is one of the best strategists in the game, no lie. We beefed at first but got over it and became "friends", exchanged pm's about the game and strategy (as I have done with many of the top managers) and say what u want about the guy...but i'd be hard pressed to find a manager better at the game than him. Hope he gets his shit together and comes back.

He hasn't left jay he just wants to start fresh with a new account and noob fighters and climb to the top again? but his older fighters go FA whch sucks for me

I am going to say that evidence suggests I Knocked him right the fuck out of the game: :injured:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=328471 :haddock:

Poor sportsmanship if you ask me. Talk a buch of shit before a fight then after you get ripped in the first round quit the game entirely? And still undefeated against Diablo :toot: is Barnabas Sackett :band:

See you under your new ID Diablo. Perfect timing because I needed to add some ground guys to my lineup :drool:

Man I got on well with Edwardsfan, he was a cool guy when you got to chatting with him, he helped me out a lot when bellum first began.

Sad to see him go.

He had a good stable too.

Sad to see him go, hope he'll be back soon! One of the best managers in the game and great to work with.

Not sure how you can say one of the best managers in the game when he posts the only way to build a wrestler is to start them with 110 in strength...

Right here

To me a comment like that shows he stumbled across a build and slider settings that worked for him and not much else....

I highly doubt it will take long before his "new account" is worked out a "Leopard can't change it's spots"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2) Although I have generally disagreed with Edwardsfan for over 2 years now, I think the game (especially the forums) is losing something without him. Not only was he a great heel, but he was a great manager. His style was perfect for this stage of the game. All good guys need a villian, and he was a supervillian.

Completly agree .

I'm some kind of schoked here ,he had a unique style of fighting and was one of the very best manager , he fought the top competition each fight .

haha he will be the only "noob" who will teach to his mentor .

I don't get why he left because i know it's not a patient guy , maybe he was bored to fight and wanted begin a new org :( .

Obvs sad to see him go as he was one of my best buddy in this game, i just hope he didn't do that impulsively.

Not sure how you can say one of the best managers in the game when he posts the only way to build a wrestler is to start them with 110 in strength...

Right here

To me a comment like that shows he stumbled across a build and slider settings that worked for him and not much else....

I highly doubt it will take long before his "new account" is worked out a "Leopard can't change it's spots"

When a manager is number one (#1) ranked in the game does it really matter how he starts hes builds lol. I don't understand your comment. :(