Americans please answer

I live in New York City so i am jam packed with pizza places there are 4 within a 15 block radius but anyway to the question at hand my favorite place that im a regular at sells that pie for 16 bucks i think

Would be even funnier if someone there actually knew that name. lol

If the person knew what Mike Tycoon signified he'd probably think it was the greatest prank call ever... even though its not and delicious pizza lays in the balance!

get a chinese pizza

I've never come across a chinese pizza but I've seen a breakfast pizza in Buffalo N.Y... If the community were to invent the chinese pizza then the sauce would have to be Kung Pow chicken sauce

I've never come across a chinese pizza but I've seen a breakfast pizza in Buffalo N.Y... If the community were to invent the chinese pizza then the sauce would have to be Kung Pow chicken sauce

"scallion pancakes" (do a quick google search to see pics of em) are often referred to as chinese pizza, but there are regular pizza versions of it too. i've had the pancakes before, and they're good, but i've never had a regular pizza version of it.

I am going to come off as a real pizza snob here and I dont mean to cuz there aint nothing in life i can be high and mighty about, but NY pizza may be the one thing.

I am totally mind blown at hearing names like Dominoes, Little Caesars, and Pizza Hut being bantered about in the same sentence as good pizza.

Yowza.

I am going to come off as a real pizza snob here and I dont mean to cuz there aint nothing in life i can be high and mighty about, but NY pizza may be the one thing.

I am totally mind blown at hearing names like Dominoes, Little Caesars, and Pizza Hut being bantered about in the same sentence as good pizza.

Yowza.

I have heard wonderful things about New York Pizza. Chicago also. I never said Little Caesars was 'good' pizza per se. Just that it was not bad for the price. I much prefer the smaller shops to the chains because they seem to care more abot making a quality pizza instead of a whole sht load of pizzas.

Yowza.

keep in mind that there are a LOT of places that don't have any good pizza shops, and so all they have are the pizza chains.

keep in mind that there are a LOT of places that don't have any good pizza shops, and so all they have are the pizza chains.

Yeah thats pretty much what I assumed...Kind of depressing actually. Everyone should be privvy to NY style pizza.

I had pizza once when I was in Austin and it tasted like they used spaghetti-o's sauce.

Yeah thats pretty much what I assumed...Kind of depressing actually. Everyone should be privvy to NY style pizza.

I had pizza once when I was in Austin and it tasted like they used spaghetti-o's sauce.

yeah there's some awful shit out there. the 2 small-ish chains that are near me that are pretty good are Upper Crust (http://www.nysuppercrustpizza.com) and Z Pizza (http://www.zpizza.com), but there are a lot of shitty ones. i used to work by a REALLY good place a few years ago, and would go there about once a week, but it's like an hour drive from where i live now.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember I once ordered a dominos, they forgot to put the tomato sauce on, it just had a dough/cheese base, it was awful

That would be awful. I would have refused to eat it. I'd have gottne my money back... how the Hell do you forget the sauce for uck sakes. At hat point are you adding toppings and not notice that there isn't any sauce on the damn thing...

That would be awful. I would have refused to eat it. I'd have gottne my money back... how the Hell do you forget the sauce for uck sakes. At hat point are you adding toppings and not notice that there isn't any sauce on the damn thing...

some people order it without sauce (out of allergy or preference), so it's understandable.

one time i ordered from dominos and they called me about 45 mins later asking if i had placed an order. i guess they had a problem with their online ordering system and thought that i had canceled it. they gave me the entire order for free (about $30). the delivery guy didn't show up until about an hour and ten minutes after i initially placed the order, but waiting an extra 30 minutes in order to get it all free was absolutely worth it!

I called back and asked if one of the guys in the back forgot anything, he told me no, so I asked what about the tomato sauce? he was wordless for about 5 seconds and asked if I wanted a replacement, I did just that and he threw in a few side orders for my trouble

the first pizza was awful, but when the real thing came with some free sides it was worth it!

I called back and asked if one of the guys in the back forgot anything, he told me no, so I asked what about the tomato sauce? he was wordless for about 5 seconds and asked if I wanted a replacement, I did just that and he threw in a few side orders for my trouble

the first pizza was awful, but when the real thing came with some free sides it was worth it!

Ahh... well.. yeah... nothing is better then free stuff.

Man, that's awesome, I have heard that 2 hungry americans can dominate a 21 inch pizza between them, for me that would be some serious bragging rights, what is that, 8 huge slices each? damn......

I'm litterally struggling after my half of the last slice of the 16 inch, I pretty much eat it to say "we've dominated the 16 inch again!"

interestingly enough, the fattest guy in the world now is from the UK...

World's "fattest man" Keith Martin is 812 pounds (58 stone)

another interesting fact...i just realized i ate pizza yesterday and today

I will never understand that whole stone system of weight. How can that much weight be quantified in 58 stones? Seems like there would be such a wide gap from one stone to the next haha.

wasn't the last one mexican?

*fake edit* yep, and he's still alive but lost 500 pounds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_heaviest_people

i guess the other americans on that list lost weight as well, cuz there's a few listed that were over 1000lbs and are still alive.