agility circuits

agility (40%)

flex (12%)

speed (12%)

strength (12%)

cardio (12%)

balance (12%)

• Upvote 1

OK I've implemented these three sessions so you are now more than welcome to pick them! I've also run all the people that had set their guys to train one of these new session types for Tuesday PM.

NOTE - if you'd changed one of your guys to one of these 3 new circuits between the time training ran on Tuesday PM and the time I saw the message above, you'll have had an extra session because I have no way to check whether you'd already trained something and had changed to the new type after training.

As for the format of the training, I went with these specialities as basically 3x faster than basic circuits for the main target attribute, then the rest of those points spread across the other 5 in a way I thought was appropriate, plus based on the feedback in here. I did make them all affect all 6 attributes, rather than just 5 like I had in my original post.

Anyway... tiiiired so I'll catch up with this thread tomorrow :)

• Upvote 3

So is the idea that each training lets you isolate for that skill but if my fighter trained each separate skill once it'd be the equivalent of doing six general circuits (one for each physical)?

Looking at the figures mike put up it would be less for the others but more for the skills that have their independent highs (speed etc)

Not a massive difference but a few % so if its general for all then stick with the original CT, as its now even across all skills, but if you have a need to bump up your agility (for example) it'd be beneficial to do that training

Used circuits on a few guys and while I don't know if the gains were correct they all got reasonable gains and lost energy like they should so it seems fine. That's for speed, agility and general circuits.

This is pretty cool and very good for my gym - the only public gym in Rio with all 4 types of CT training. :thumbup:

I think with the changes you could probably pretty soon double the coaches and double the fees and get a lot more business, not telling you how to run your own gym and you might well want to see how things pan out before making drastic changes but I'd certainly have joined if the sessions were a bit smaller, regardless of the fee.

It would be my guess that the Speed, Agility and Balance sessions are probably going to have a greater demand considering people have never had chance to train these before.

I think with the changes you could probably pretty soon double the coaches and double the fees and get a lot more business, not telling you how to run your own gym and you might well want to see how things pan out before making drastic changes but I'd certainly have joined if the sessions were a bit smaller, regardless of the fee.

It would be my guess that the Speed, Agility and Balance sessions are probably going to have a greater demand considering people have never had chance to train these before.

I've actually already been considering to add more coaches because of the changes, but like you also mention it might be a good idea to see how people respond to the new changes. It could be quite costly to go out at hire 2 new coaches if people decide to stick with the old type (general)...