1. 1. Where Should My $1MM Go?

• Chobs - 53369
    • Louie Depalma - 17180
    • Riddlez - 520007
    • Avon Barksdale - 617
    • Split it $250K between the 4
    • Keep that shit and sail off into the sunset as an MMA TYCOON

Lol Bruce is that best you got?

You don't know me, I've never spoke to you and you act like this?

Keep the money, if it goes 4 way split I'll give it to Louie, the same Louie in the same exact alliance as me, yeah that Louie.

If you don't like what I'm doing with my org stay away I couldn't care less but don't go insulting me when you don't even know me.

Nice one :)

I might be guilty of being Sydney gung-ho and I wish I hadn't side tracked this thread, but if you don't like what I said...

Too bad. No skin off my wiener.

Sydney is getting mad love, what about LA?

I got to get Bellum to top in LA, its my quest.

This has really pissed you off Bruce, firstly it was a joke and secondly if this rubs you up the wrong way seriously you better take a deep breathe and count to 10.

I don't see a problem in trying to enjoy this game, no wonder people don't come on these forums its full of pricks like you.

I don't care what you think of me, you don't know me, I don't know you but you've shown yourself to be a nob.

I hope Louie does win, and for that I'm gonna change my vote and get my entire org to vote Louie.

So have your money I don't want it any way.

This has really pissed you off Bruce, firstly it was a joke and secondly if this rubs you up the wrong way seriously you better take a deep breathe and count to 10.

I don't see a problem in trying to enjoy this game, no wonder people don't come on these forums its full of pricks like you.

I don't care what you think of me, you don't know me, I don't know you but you've shown yourself to be a nob.

I hope Louie does win, and for that I'm gonna change my vote and get my entire org to vote Louie.

So have your money I don't want it any way.

Let it go, guy. This little "beef" we have is polluting this thread. Try pm-ing me if you really feel it's worth your time. I'm done talking trash in this thread.

I'd say j666 post about only giving it to one because that way it will help someone more is quite easily countered by...

None of them deserve to be giving a milion anyway, they haven't done anything to earn that million. they should be very grateful for the 250k which will be the signing bonus for 10 good fighters, sounds good enough to me???.... for the work they did to get it, none... lol

Just posting the other side of the debate.

Anyway, the poll should decide seeing as that's what it was made for :)

oh and dickheadbruce, calm the fuck down. Dear god women!!

• Upvote 1

Sydney will never do well in drawing talent from around the world until the game stops penalizing nearly half a fighter's energy for flying to and from there. No amount of money can fix that.

Maybe the million dollars could go to a plane to help remedy that. Keep the poll going guys, will close it down on Friday.

• Upvote 1

I'm wonder if someone don't try to screw the vote like in the awards vote , because give it to 1 guy is not fair i don't get why people don't vote for split 4 .

I don't know Louie Depalma and Chobs so maybe i tell BS , but how can chobs get only 6 votes and louie 49 .

If he actually did do it, maybe this has something to do with it. And the fact there are a lot of Sydney supports.

I'm wonder if someone don't try to screw the vote like in the awards vote , because give it to 1 guy is not fair i don't get why people don't vote for split 4 .

I don't know Louie Depalma and Chobs so maybe i tell BS , but how can chobs get only 6 votes and louie 49 .

Probably just because I have only been in the game for four months and people know Louie a lot better. Plus a lot of people started to throw their support behind Louie and it snowballed from there.

Myself personally I told the people in my org to vote for "split 4 ways" as I thought it would be useful for all four guys to get some, so a lot of the votes I might have got went to the four way option instead.