207 members have voted

1. 1. Where Should My $1MM Go?

• Chobs - 53369
    • Louie Depalma - 17180
    • Riddlez - 520007
    • Avon Barksdale - 617
    • Split it $250K between the 4
    • Keep that shit and sail off into the sunset as an MMA TYCOON

He's the only guy in the poll I have ever even heard of and I know he would do right by the money.

I agree, with the last part, all Ive heard about Avon is that he is a great guy, and now that I think about it, competing with Blitzkrieg is probably quite taxing, but I think it should be an even split.

I agree, with the last part, all Ive heard about Avon is that he is a great guy, and now that I think about it, competing with Blitzkrieg is probably quite taxing, but I think it should be an even split.

the only bummer about an even split is the fact that 250k ISN'T a lot of money. well, it is but i don't think 250k is enuff for 1 org to boost themselves all that much. it's basically like saying "i don't wanna look like a selfish douche by helping 1 person so let's split it 4 ways and not really help anyone, to save face."

can $1 million really save sydney? i mean, i got plenty of money. my guys can fly to sydney and fight anytime i want them to, yet i've only done it twice and one time was necessary to complete a world tour. i highly doubt that money is the issue with sydney. until the flight thing gets taken care of (here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24193 ), i don't know of anything else that will get people there.

i know i officially voted for syn and avon...but i say keep the money in sydney. i also say that you sydney boys should jump in that thread i linked and stick together as you have here...show the love for sydney and get something done to help your city...other than just telling people how hard it is and how bad you have it there. things can be done, the time is now and if you get the million, you'll have the means.

btw, after spliffs gets back from helsinki, he will take a fight in sydney, maybe 2.

the only bummer about an even split is the fact that 250k ISN'T a lot of money. well, it is but i don't think 250k is enuff for 1 org to boost themselves all that much. it's basically like saying "i don't wanna look like a selfish douche by helping 1 person so let's split it 4 ways and not really help anyone, to save face."

can $1 million really save sydney? i mean, i got plenty of money. my guys can fly to sydney and fight anytime i want them to, yet i've only done it twice and one time was necessary to complete a world tour. i highly doubt that money is the issue with sydney. until the flight thing gets taken care of (here: http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=24193 ), i don't know of anything else that will get people there.

i know i officially voted for syn and avon...but i say keep the money in sydney. i also say that you sydney boys should jump in that thread i linked and stick together as you have here...show the love for sydney and get something done to help your city...other than just telling people how hard it is and how bad you have it there. things can be done, the time is now and if you get the million, you'll have the means.

btw, after spliffs gets back from helsinki, he will take a fight in sydney, maybe 2.

Actually some good points there, and better than the previous garbage you posted in this thread earlier. I want to make a few things clear to you though:

What I said to Riddlez about Sydney wasn't "whining". I was trying to point out the difference between one million dollars possibly helping bring Sydney closer to the big boys and one million dollars going to Riddlez. I mean Riddlez, really? Riddlez??

Fuck it, anybody but that guy is more deserving IMO.

Riddlez strikes me as the guy who masturbates while looking at himself in the mirror.That guy.

In retrospect, I can see how what I said could be seen as bellyaching, but it wasn't intended. Louie is a stand up guy(even wrote reviews for my org when I couldn't find a writer, and he didn't know me from Adam) and Riddlez' weasel-assed attempt to sway the vote with the "Why so much love for Sydney (read: Louie)" just didn't set well with me.

Lastly, I admit that the inherent problems with Sydney can't be solved with a million ducats. BUT, that cash can go a long way towards getting top notch fighters to make that annoying trip to Sydney and that isn't such a bad thing. I appreciate your comment about Sydney being more grassroots and bringing it to Mike T(I intend to because of your suggestion). I didn't care much for the venom before it.

Actually some good points there, and better than the previous garbage you posted in this thread earlier. I want to make a few things clear to you though:

What I said to Riddlez about Sydney wasn't "whining". I was trying to point out the difference between one million dollars possibly helping bring Sydney closer to the big boys and one million dollars going to Riddlez. I mean Riddlez, really? Riddlez??

Fuck it, anybody but that guy is more deserving IMO.

Riddlez strikes me as the guy who masturbates while looking at himself in the mirror.That guy.

In retrospect, I can see how what I said could be seen as bellyaching, but it wasn't intended. Louie is a stand up guy(even wrote reviews for my org when I couldn't find a writer, and he didn't know me from Adam) and Riddlez' weasel-assed attempt to sway the vote with the "Why so much love for Sydney (read: Louie)" just didn't set well with me.

Lastly, I admit that the inherent problems with Sydney can't be solved with a million ducats. BUT, that cash can go a long way towards getting top notch fighters to make that annoying trip to Sydney and that isn't such a bad thing. I appreciate your comment about Sydney being more grassroots and bringing it to Mike T(I intend to because of your suggestion). I didn't care much for the venom before it.

you got all of that from "what about l.a.?"

he was just bringing up his city the same way you brought up yours. he stands by l.a. like you stand by sydney. THAT equates to him jacking off to himself in the mirror? really? is that what YOU think about when you see his avatar? c'mon, man...i'm not saying you gotta like the guy but damn.

in this thread, someone said avon didn't need it. no one jumped their shit. no one got on their case. no one felt the need to explain why. i mean, as far as i can tell, riddlez made a simple statement and responded with another couple of posts that i don't see as disrespectful to you OR sydney in any way yet you continued to jump the guy's shit. what was that all about?

and all that garbage i posted before? was it different than the garbage you posted towards riddlez? one man's trash is another man's treasure, i guess. mine had a point that obviously escaped you.

riddlez? really?

wow, coolhandbruce? i mean coolhandbruce? really? louie? i mean, louie? really?

riddlez?

(Unreated to what you said, just wanted to highlight something :P)

The guy has 87 different tournaments running and has a business plan of running three shows in a week which is going to in the end lose him money, why give him another million bucks to piss up the wall?

Love his enthusiasm, love that he trying to make the game more enjoyable for the newer market but is probably not in the position at the moment to do something great with the money.

I like how someone like coolhandbruce is calling out someone like they have no significance when he himself has no recognizable fighters(his highest guy is top 200, grats I could pick someone up from the FA list thats higher than that) and has a new org not an established one or anything, what has he done to make himself feel like the shit compared to others?

I like how someone like coolhandbruce is calling out someone like they have no significance when he himself has no recognizable fighters(his highest guy is top 200, grats I could pick someone up from the FA list thats higher than that) and has a new org not an established one or anything, what has he done to make himself feel like the shit compared to others?

Never said I was the shit, Johnson. Don't feel that I am the shit. I'm an average manager trying to get better.

J:

Say what you will, but I stand behind what I said before. If you want to save that in distress damsel then go right ahead.

it appears to me that the only damsel in distress here...is sydney, and apparently, anyone else that says they want the money is a big bad dragon that needs to be slain. way to get so serious duder. you provided good laughs tho. for that, i commend you, but it's too bad big tree's departure will shoot sydney's sensitivity levels through the roof.

btw, i have no problem with coolhandbruce, or riddlez or anyone else here, altho i'm not the biggest fan of tempest.

• Upvote 1

Lol Bruce is that best you got?

You don't know me, I've never spoke to you and you act like this?

Keep the money, if it goes 4 way split I'll give it to Louie, the same Louie in the same exact alliance as me, yeah that Louie.

If you don't like what I'm doing with my org stay away I couldn't care less but don't go insulting me when you don't even know me.

Nice one :)