42 members have voted

1. 1. Evans X Ortiz ?

• "Suga" Rashad Evans
    • Tito Ortiz
    • DRAW

i've gone for tito for a couple of reasons

1. i hate rashad and wanna see him smashed

2. rashad hasn't fought in ages and is likely very rusty

3. rashad has been preparing for someone else and we know how that can sometimes go against fighters

4. tito should be in his peak both physically and mentally

5. bader was meant to SMASH tito and we saw what happened

tito should be in his peak both physically and mentally

There is no way Ortiz is at his peak.

He won one fight against an up and comer. It's MMA, no one loses forever.

Rashad Evans, however much of a douche he is, is a lot better.

i've gone for tito for a couple of reasons

1. i hate rashad and wanna see him smashed

2. rashad hasn't fought in ages and is likely very rusty

3. rashad has been preparing for someone else and we know how that can sometimes go against fighters

4. tito should be in his peak both physically and mentally

5. bader was meant to SMASH tito and we saw what happened

Rashad was preparing for a wrestler in Phil Davis, Tito is a wrestler.

Tito is not going to peak physically.

Tito will get smashed.

what do people have against jones?? apparently he was being silly by saying he was gonna beat shogun when in actuality he should have said he was gonna SMASH him....

• Upvote 1

I see Tito with the best underdog chance of all times in this, I don't think he'll win, but I know we all thought he wasn't going to win against Bader. Tito is coming off a big win, barely a month away from this coming fight. He came out of that fight completely unscathed, and actually went for and won by submission, completely unlike how we've seen him talk about his style of fighting. He's fighting against a ring rusty, off an injury, training for three different opponents (Shogun, Jones, and Davis), changed-up styles, Rashad Evans.

If you're looking at Tito to win, I'm almost certain its going to be a submission off of his back.

I think Rashad stands his best chance as going back to Rashad v. 2.0 where he fell in love with his striking.

• Upvote 2

I see Tito with the best underdog chance of all times in this, I don't think he'll win, but I know we all thought he wasn't going to win against Bader. Tito is coming off a big win, barely a month away from this coming fight. He came out of that fight completely unscathed, and actually went for and won by submission, completely unlike how we've seen him talk about his style of fighting. He's fighting against a ring rusty, off an injury, training for three different opponents (Shogun, Jones, and Davis), changed-up styles, Rashad Evans.

If you're looking at Tito to win, I'm almost certain its going to be a submission off of his back.

I think Rashad stands his best chance as going back to Rashad v. 2.0 where he fell in love with his striking.

Damn, I love this post. This is exactly how I feel. But I am leaning towards Tito in this fight. 2 in a row baby!