FEDOR vs. HENDERSON

Lyoto

47 members have voted

1. 1. ????

• FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    • DAN HENDERSON

SAT JULY 30 • Sears Centre Arena in Chicago, IL

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2392/strikeforcefedorhenders.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, after X:XX of round X, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Fedor Emelianenko !

• Upvote 2

I'm going Hendo on this, and that will retire Fedor and than Hendo fights Anderson Silva and wins.

Tito wins the Light Heavyweight Title

Randy comes out of retirement and beats JDS after JDS beats Cain.

Matt Hughes beats Sanchez, Koscheck than GSP to become WW champ once more and retires upon winning.

Jose Aldo drops down to 135 and beats Cruz than moves up to 155 and beats Gray Maynard and becomes the first 3 weight UFC champ.

I see things others can't see lol.

Only kidding but I think Hendo takes this one.

I'm going Hendo on this, and that will retire Fedor and than Hendo fights Anderson Silva and wins.

Tito wins the Light Heavyweight Title

Randy comes out of retirement and beats JDS after JDS beats Cain.

Matt Hughes beats Sanchez, Koscheck than GSP to become WW champ once more and retires upon winning.

Jose Aldo drops down to 135 and beats Cruz than moves up to 155 and beats Gray Maynard and becomes the first 3 weight UFC champ.

I see things others can't see lol.

Only kidding but I think Hendo takes this one.

:rolling:

• Upvote 1

I want Hendo to win but i dont see it. Fedor will catch him in round 1 more than likely or will take a decision. The longer the fight goes the better for Dan imo. It will be hard for him to land his sloppy telegraphed right hand early. Fedor slows pretty fast so he can land late if at all. Fedor is still quicker than Dan and Dan has been getting hit a lot the last few years. I picked Dan to get KO'ed in Columbus but he got dropped and recovered. Fedor should be able to do the same. If eh dont get a finish i do see a decently competitive fight that Fedor takes. I would love to see the H Bomb one more time.

I want Hendo to win but i dont see it. Fedor will catch him in round 1 more than likely or will take a decision. The longer the fight goes the better for Dan imo. It will be hard for him to land his sloppy telegraphed right hand early. Fedor slows pretty fast so he can land late if at all. Fedor is still quicker than Dan and Dan has been getting hit a lot the last few years. I picked Dan to get KO'ed in Columbus but he got dropped and recovered. Fedor should be able to do the same. If eh dont get a finish i do see a decently competitive fight that Fedor takes. I would love to see the H Bomb one more time.

I completely agree. If Feijao dropped Hendo, Fedor finishes him.

Just because someone has never been KO'ed doesnt mean they cant be KO'ed. Everyone can be KO'ed. Its just a matter of time. Dan not getting KO'ed didnt keep Faijao from knocking him to the ground. Also Dan was about to get KO'ed by Silva but he give up the choke to stop the strikes. Randy went many years without getting KO'ed. But many factors cause him to get KO'ed all the time now. Decreased ability to take a punch, slower recovery, slow reflexes. Now you get hit clean or my more shots. Look at Nog vs Cain. The Dan of now isnt the Dan of years ago. He is getting put down much more often. If you pounce he will go out like everyone else.

The two have a similar striking style, Fedor being the bigger fighter I see him having a strength advantage but that doesn't mean much when they're both more grappler than striker. I see Hendo using his grappling to keep the distance and tag Fedor with the big right hand. I see Fedor trying to get in close and take Hendo down for Ground and Pound.

Yes, they're similar strikers. They have a big right hand and not too much of anything else on the feet. It's going to be a decision win for Fedor.

Pretty much. Neither of them are really great at takedown defense, and Hendo likes to stand and toss the BRH while Fedor likes to take you down and hit you in the face.